Lawrenceburg Hicks
Rich girl

Frankfort, KY

#1 Feb 19, 2013
Coming from a big city, I have found that Lawrenceburg is crawling with the most ignorant, uncouth people I have ever encountered. It truly is a bizzarro world where crassness and filth are valued traits. I have instructed my realtor to find me a place in Lexington where I can venture out in public without the fear of a morbidly obese, inbreed, wife beater or hooker approaching me and spreading their disease. Hicks be gone!
well now

Lawrenceburg, KY

#2 Feb 19, 2013
Aren't we just better than everyone and snooty! Please go back to your big city and be happy! Goodbye!
lolou

United States

#3 Feb 19, 2013
Rich girl wrote:
Coming from a big city, I have found that Lawrenceburg is crawling with the most ignorant, uncouth people I have ever encountered. It truly is a bizzarro world where crassness and filth are valued traits. I have instructed my realtor to find me a place in Lexington where I can venture out in public without the fear of a morbidly obese, inbreed, wife beater or hooker approaching me and spreading their disease. Hicks be gone!
This is funny. Lawrenceburg isn't that bad at all.
Anon

Frankfort, KY

#4 Feb 19, 2013
Rich girl wrote:
I have news for you... every town in Kentucky, with the exception of the mountains and coal mine areas, are exactly the same. The only difference is their size so bigger cities contain more people that are the same as the smaller towns. If you're that concerned just stay out of this state and go back to your rich one percenter friends because you will be an obvious unwelcome outsider.
new girl

Lawrenceburg, KY

#5 Feb 19, 2013
Rich girl wrote:
Wow. What a snobby way to see the world. I was born and raised in KY. I Just moved to Lawrenceburg recently. Yes this is a small country town, but many of the people here are nice, educated beings. I personally am physically fit, holding a BS, working on a masters degree, and can safely say none of my relatives "know" each other in that way. Yes, there are some shady people here, but you get that anywhere. Please take your narrow minded view of the world and move on. Some of us have real work to do and lives to lead without your scrutiny. Bitch.
wth

Lawrenceburg, KY

#6 Feb 19, 2013
Poof!!....be gone city slicker!! Takevur yankee ass back where it came from!!
Rich girl

Frankfort, KY

#8 Feb 20, 2013
I understand that this post may be upsetting to some of you who likely fall into the category of being a hillbilly. For me it just seems to be a general lack of intelligence with folks around "The Burg". Not so much with the older folks, but with the hordes of skanky and dumb women, uber-macho type men who are most likely gay and the feral kids. It's a place where the Wal-Mart is the hippest place to be and everyone aspires to be like the dreadful honey boo-boo family. The sad and frankly offensive thing is that this behavior is not cute or funny, it's just viewed as degenerate bu anyone looking in from the outside. The Burg may be best described as a cultural chernobyl... So sad...
Rich girl

Frankfort, KY

#9 Feb 20, 2013
I am moving on this weekend to my brand new penthouse loft condo in Lexington so thank you for exposing me to your dreadful little town, it's been the singluar most depressing place I have ever resided. Please stay out of Lexington and stick to relying on Wal Mart to inform your fashion sense. Consider putting the fork down, avoiding the weekly tanning bed, fake nail and hair extension appointment, put away the cheap cologne and silence the monstor trucks. Farewell my dear billy people of Lawrenceburg and the greater Anderson county area, you will not be missed!

Since: Feb 13

Shelbyville, KY

#10 Feb 20, 2013
Hahaha!! "Rich girl" your a bitch girl. L burg is awesome. Have fun in lex!!!
Townie

Dewitt, MI

#11 Feb 20, 2013
Rich girl, having lived for years in Lexington before choosing Lawrenceburg as my new "hometown" many years ago, I sincerely hope your "brand new penthouse loft condo in Lexington" is on the North side of town...

p.s. Don't let the door hit you in the a$$ as you leave. Good riddance! Our community doesn't need stuck up snobs like you!

p.p.s. You should fit right in with the "girls" down around 3rd & Deweese. Check it out. Someone there might offer you a job...
Lame

Lawrenceburg, KY

#12 Feb 21, 2013
This whole topic and posts is comical!
Rich Squirrel

United States

#13 Feb 21, 2013
Well ima gonna stay here in da burg in my shack with a plywood loft and drink my moonshine and eat my taters and beans.Youns go ahead and hit the big city where youns can get runned over by a bus or mugged and shot at a street corner,sit in that there traffic fer hours.Yep,we will just move slow behind a tractor here and hunt and fish and have hodowns on Saturdays and be bored.Yep
dumb

Tucker, GA

#14 Feb 21, 2013
I like my John Deere and cornbread!!
braxton

Louisville, KY

#16 Feb 21, 2013
"Rich Girl" was obviously dumped by some dude in Lawrenceburg and is trying to justify her existence since she obviously isn't as attractive as the Anderson County girls. Very entertaining. Have fun in your "penthouse" in Lex.

PS There are country people in Lex.......and everywhere else.
Woof

Lawrenceburg, KY

#17 Feb 21, 2013
She may be rich in the pocket, but I bet she is poor in the face and just grasping at straws to make herself feel better.
Rich girl, please go buy yourself a big batch of therapy and then kiss our asssses.
There are some good and some bad people here, but to get on here and group everyone and insult us all is downright rude and unexcuseable.
You can not have any friends. You may think you do, but no one would like someone like you.
Therapy girl, lots of it!
kitty

United States

#18 Feb 22, 2013
Rich Squirrel wrote:
Well ima gonna stay here in da burg in my shack with a plywood loft and drink my moonshine and eat my taters and beans.Youns go ahead and hit the big city where youns can get runned over by a bus or mugged and shot at a street corner,sit in that there traffic fer hours.Yep,we will just move slow behind a tractor here and hunt and fish and have hodowns on Saturdays and be bored.Yep
Dazzz right

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Willisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I am now a Democrat 31 min Patience 50
the gop 34 min Patience 8
Simple girl 53 min Raechel 10
Michael Goodrich 2 hr A friend 2
Walmart 3 hr Dude 1
Dollar store 8 hr ThatOneGuy 4
Know anything about Annette Brown? 9 hr Diesel97 6

Willisburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance