willisburg dollar store
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
heardthis

Zoe, KY

#1 Aug 25, 2011
Is there really going to be a DG put in near larrys tire? The place where they tore down that old building? I heard this the other day and just was wondering. They are dozing off a pretty big spot.
what

United States

#2 Aug 26, 2011
its gonna be a sav a lot
ky gal

Danville, KY

#3 Oct 14, 2011
It's a Dollar General Store!!!
Bull

United States

#4 Oct 17, 2011
Those builders are kickin butt on that thing. Should be open soon
abc

Danville, KY

#5 Oct 28, 2011
opened yesterday.
go cats

United States

#6 Mar 8, 2012
Gogogo
Mark

Toledo, OH

#7 Oct 15, 2013
Ther gon be opun soon
old school

Lawrenceburg, KY

#8 Oct 17, 2013
Well every time you go up there all those young girl that work there are outside. I dont see how they keep from getting robbed cause there will be no employees in the store cause they are out talking to bunch of boys in front of the store. Its awful enough that they carry on that way but there appearance doesnt help much either. I dont know what or who is suppost to be manager but it seems they need one with a little more taste!
customer

Lawrenceburg, KY

#9 Oct 18, 2013
I have to agree because every time you go in there you cant find anyone to wait on you.
Former Employee

Lawrenceburg, KY

#10 Oct 22, 2013
Yeppers, I have to agree that store has poor management thats for sure. To be honest what is hurting the store is a few slutty girls that are so called "employees." The ugly red head lives up around Mackville. Believe it or not she has a boyfriend but from the way she presents herself ya wouldn't think though! That Tony thats suppost to be the manager well none of this looks good on him, but then from what the rumors are he's like a kid in a candy store with all of them.
Stupid

Lawrenceburg, KY

#11 Oct 22, 2013
Yeah so whats up with all the red hair? They obviously think its cute, but without the hair and makeup they are still ugly! A thought instead of calling it Dollar Store how about Willisburg's Circus Clowns...
friend

Lawrenceburg, KY

#12 Oct 24, 2013
Yeah thats Fenwicks ol lady, bet he dont know whats really going on!
loyal customer

Lawrenceburg, KY

#13 Oct 24, 2013
Thats true as bad as it is. I know bout everytime I go in there they're standing around texting on there phones if there is even anyone in the store. Then if you listen they'll be standing at the register gossiping outloud with other customers which is very inappropriate for employees!
wild willie

Lawrenceburg, KY

#14 Oct 24, 2013
I tell you one thing for sure its like around 8pm till around 10pm u could probualy go in and take all that you wanted because the girls are all outside smoking and chatting with some guy who drives a black s10
Contact manager

United States

#16 Oct 25, 2013
I have been in there twice and I have smelt marajuana on the red headed girl.How can they get by with such things?!!Can this not be turned in!if I knew who to contact I would!
Not all are guilty

Toledo, OH

#17 Oct 27, 2013
Yes, I've seen the things that everybody else does. Airhead/Redhead, that chicks definately both, and FULL OF HERSELF!! A waste of time, for sure.There are a couple of employees who do take there job seriously, and i'd say they'll get enough of coverin for a slacker. If i were bettin, id say her employment is gonna be short lived. I wouldnt put up with her for a minute, and i have Managed in many stores-she'd be a goner and quick. A waste of time, and money, and the playtime outside doesnt look good at all for the store, or its integrity.
wuteva

Luck, WI

#18 Oct 27, 2013
you obviously enjoy the drama she produces.
Not all are guilty

Toledo, OH

#19 Oct 27, 2013
Nothin enjoyable at all! Trouble makin and triffelin aint pretty! Do all that stuff on their time off, while i could care less what or who she does or doesnt do,i just wish she'd do it when shes off work, n im not standing in line!!
pinky

Cub Run, KY

#20 Nov 14, 2013
Former Employee wrote:
Yeppers, I have to agree that store has poor management thats for sure. To be honest what is hurting the store is a few slutty girls that are so called "employees." The ugly red head lives up around Mackville. Believe it or not she has a boyfriend but from the way she presents herself ya wouldn't think though! That Tony thats suppost to be the manager well none of this looks good on him, but then from what the rumors are he's like a kid in a candy store with all of them.
:) lmfao! Da manager got fired! N i totally agree on da redhead skank... she don't work there ne more either haha
facts

Lawrenceburg, KY

#21 Nov 18, 2013
the store has totally fallen apart since Tony left. He is with Family Dollar now. store has empty shelves and its a mess. People didnt appreciate what Tony did for that store.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Willisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
My yard and driveway 2 hr Property Owner 1
drug dealers in burg 2 hr sos17 1
cari simpson 2 hr tim 2
News Parents seek justice after mistrial in 2015 Bar... 2 hr Queen Lisbette 27
heather lanham (Mar '11) 3 hr LOL 24
Mercer County KY is a failing school district 5 hr Tecumbas 70
Easterling & Miranda rights 5 hr real 16

Willisburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance