parent

United States

#1 May 2, 2013
what is going on at the high school now? just got a one call saying there was threats made and some were arrested?
News

Louisville, KY

#2 May 2, 2013
parent wrote:
what is going on at the high school now? just got a one call saying there was threats made and some were arrested?
Wkyt at 6 pm is supposed to tell you.
News

Louisville, KY

#3 May 2, 2013
Should have just called it NO news because that is what it was, nothing.
Listen Up

Lawrenceburg, KY

#4 May 2, 2013
News wrote:
Should have just called it NO news because that is what it was, nothing.
You need to learn about things before spouting off your mouth. The boy student was arrested so there was something to it. Dummy!
WKTY

Louisville, KY

#5 May 3, 2013
Listen Up wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to learn about things before spouting off your mouth. The boy student was arrested so there was something to it. Dummy!
I agree Dummy, but what did the news tell you that you did not already know, you smarta$$. They told you nothing, big head lines little info. I also know they can not say a minors name on t.v. so don't go there either. That is all they yelped about yesterday and then tell NOTHING. Kid arrested period!
Listen Up

Lawrenceburg, KY

#6 May 3, 2013
WKTY wrote:
<quoted text>I agree Dummy, but what did the news tell you that you did not already know, you smarta$$. They told you nothing, big head lines little info. I also know they can not say a minors name on t.v. so don't go there either. That is all they yelped about yesterday and then tell NOTHING. Kid arrested period!
You're the dumb ass. Fact reported that thing was caught before anyone was injured & kid arrested is most important from it all &U that all you need to know. You're one of those gossip nuts who want to always be spreading gossip & lies so chill out.
petty

Brooklyn, NY

#7 May 3, 2013
You two sound like a bunch of girls. I want the same info, I work second shift and dont get to watch the evening news.
hoooooooof

Tucker, GA

#8 May 4, 2013
Who was it??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Willisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
kyleigh combs 32 min Yep 10
Danny Potts is cheating on his pregnant wife 57 min Hershey blackn 1
Is Mercer recruiting ahtletes 1 hr Wideload 52
E=zstop (Aug '10) 1 hr curious 41
Mercer County recruits our starting quarterback ? 2 hr Courious 4
tiarra bradshaw 3 hr just asking 1
Tiffany Perkins (Oct '14) 3 hr iknowwhatyoudidla... 14

Willisburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Willisburg Mortgages