Ashley Judd for Senator

Posted in the Willisburg Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
The Thing

Harrodsburg, KY

#1 Feb 16, 2013
Ashley Judd, the actress/singer who tries to pick up publicity by being seen at UK ballgames has an interest in running for the U.S. Senate. I wonder, are UK fans stupid enough to vote for her for this high office because she wants to be know as UK's biggest fan. Are they that much into UK that they will favor anything connected to UK basketball?
John Y

Clay City, KY

#2 Feb 16, 2013
The Thing wrote:
Ashley Judd, the actress/singer who tries to pick up publicity by being seen at UK ballgames has an interest in running for the U.S. Senate. I wonder, are UK fans stupid enough to vote for her for this high office because she wants to be know as UK's biggest fan. Are they that much into UK that they will favor anything connected to UK basketball?
Dont know about Ms Judd but Kentuckians have been stupid enough to vote for McConnell for years. A change would be nice. What difference would it make. McConnell hasnt done anything for years
MOT

Cynthiana, KY

#3 Feb 16, 2013
You are right on, John Y. Never ever vote for anyone who has ever held office before. There should be a one term limit of all federal offices.

Since: Oct 12

Baltimore, Maryland

#4 Feb 16, 2013
MOT wrote:
You are right on, John Y. Never ever vote for anyone who has ever held office before. There should be a one term limit of all federal offices.
But what if they are actually doing a good job?
MOT

Cynthiana, KY

#5 Feb 16, 2013
I should have added that they could run again after setting out a term. This would give the next man some incentive to do a good job.
Tits McGee

Harrodsburg, KY

#7 Feb 17, 2013
Usually I am in favor of anything that is good for women and I still am. Light headed Ashley Judd would embarass this state if she is elected. This lame brain has no more business being a U.S. senator than a fat hog has to be Miss America. Mitch McConnel does need to go, but can't the Democrats find a better canidate. I might even run myself. I don't pay much attention to Kentucky sports, but I do know that prissy Ashley get a seat down front and that she smiles like a haloween jack o lantern every time the put her on T.V. I know some men fans. They are so into this silly basketball team that they will buy any product that uses the UK name in advertising and they will vote for this shallow person just because she likes the same sports team. Typical men, typical dumb men.
Noel

Clay City, KY

#8 Feb 17, 2013
Tits McGee wrote:
Usually I am in favor of anything that is good for women and I still am. Light headed Ashley Judd would embarass this state if she is elected. This lame brain has no more business being a U.S. senator than a fat hog has to be Miss America. Mitch McConnel does need to go, but can't the Democrats find a better canidate. I might even run myself. I don't pay much attention to Kentucky sports, but I do know that prissy Ashley get a seat down front and that she smiles like a haloween jack o lantern every time the put her on T.V. I know some men fans. They are so into this silly basketball team that they will buy any product that uses the UK name in advertising and they will vote for this shallow person just because she likes the same sports team. Typical men, typical dumb men.
Seems a little 'ashley envy' going on here...... Youre not that fat hog are you??!!!!!
Tits McGee

Harrodsburg, KY

#9 Feb 17, 2013
Noel wrote:
<quoted text> Seems a little 'ashley envy' going on here...... Youre not that fat hog are you??!!!!!
Why would I have envy for that shallow thing? I would not say that I am the most beautiful woman in the world, but my wife seems to like me. What we are talking about is the senate of he U.S. Her and her little twitchy behind representing me is an insult. These stupid men who think that a game is more important than life will vote for her because she struts her stuff at UK ball games.
Noel

Clay City, KY

#10 Feb 17, 2013
Tits McGee wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would I have envy for that shallow thing? I would not say that I am the most beautiful woman in the world, but my wife seems to like me. What we are talking about is the senate of he U.S. Her and her little twitchy behind representing me is an insult. These stupid men who think that a game is more important than life will vote for her because she struts her stuff at UK ball games.
Could it be that youre not her type.
Tits McGee

Harrodsburg, KY

#11 Feb 17, 2013
Noel wrote:
<quoted text> Could it be that youre not her type.
No, I am not her type. I like my women more mature and beautiful. I like for them to have a brain in their heads and I expect them to be sincere enought not to try to hog publicity by hanging around a silly basketball team. I would also like to see a real woman run for McConnel's seat, not some silly actress phoney.
Chris

Clay City, KY

#12 Feb 17, 2013
Tits McGee wrote:
<quoted text> No, I am not her type. I like my women more mature and beautiful. I like for them to have a brain in their heads and I expect them to be sincere enought not to try to hog publicity by hanging around a silly basketball team. I would also like to see a real woman run for McConnel's seat, not some silly actress phoney.
Yeah, no doubt. Your moniker explains it all. Youre that mature woman that has that brain right?
Tits McGee

Harrodsburg, KY

#13 Feb 18, 2013
Chris wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah, no doubt. Your moniker explains it all. Youre that mature woman that has that brain right?
I picked up that name when I was in the 8th grade. The cheerleaders were jealous. Regarding both brains and brests, I got em, you ain't.
Agnus

Lexington, KY

#14 Feb 18, 2013
Tits McGee wrote:
<quoted text>
I picked up that name when I was in the 8th grade. The cheerleaders were jealous. Regarding both brains and brests, I got em, you ain't.
Having brains and misspelling 'brests',one has to wonder if you have both.
Old man

Albany, KY

#16 Feb 23, 2013
Don't see how she coul;d run from Ky. when she lives in Tn and calles Tn home .....
hell yea

Danville, KY

#17 Feb 25, 2013
First off she's a fox and she can't b n worse than the morons on here or n our goverment already and she still has a residents n ky
please

Harrodsburg, KY

#18 Feb 25, 2013
This country puts way too much stock in what the idiots in Hollywood think as it is. NONE of them have a clue what the everyday citizen has to deal with on a day to day basis. They sit in their ivory towers and try to say what they think is good for the rest of us, well unfortunately mainstream America does not have a staff writing scripts for our "life stories". Ashley needs to stick to what she does...whatever that is.
MOT

Winchester, KY

#19 Feb 25, 2013
Old man wrote:
Don't see how she coul;d run from Ky. when she lives in Tn and calles Tn home .....
It is messed up. Clinton ran for office in New York. Guess if youre in the click, you can do anything you want.
hell yea

Danville, KY

#20 Feb 25, 2013
please wrote:
This country puts way too much stock in what the idiots in Hollywood think as it is. NONE of them have a clue what the everyday citizen has to deal with on a day to day basis. They sit in their ivory towers and try to say what they think is good for the rest of us, well unfortunately mainstream America does not have a staff writing scripts for our "life stories". Ashley needs to stick to what she does...whatever that is.
u need to stick to wat ever u do to comin from hburg probably dealin
The Thing

Harrodsburg, KY

#21 Feb 25, 2013
please wrote:
This country puts way too much stock in what the idiots in Hollywood think as it is. NONE of them have a clue what the everyday citizen has to deal with on a day to day basis. They sit in their ivory towers and try to say what they think is good for the rest of us, well unfortunately mainstream America does not have a staff writing scripts for our "life stories". Ashley needs to stick to what she does...whatever that is.
This country has great problems. Having an airhead who depends on the idiot UK fans to vote for her because she claims to be the number 1 UK fan is an insulate to this state.

Then there is Mitch McDonald. He has been in Washington longer than many have been alive.

That is the trouble with the so called leaders of our country. We will have to choose between a silly airhead and an old pol who wants to be a senator until the day that he dies.
The Thing

Harrodsburg, KY

#22 Feb 25, 2013
hell yea wrote:
First off she's a fox and she can't b n worse than the morons on here or n our goverment already and she still has a residents n ky
I take it that your ambition for this country's leaders is that they be foxes. If you had lived prior to the Civil War, old Abe would still be cutting rail fences in the mid west. Be a little more grown up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Willisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 min UIDIOTRACEMAKEWOR... 155,428
Wesley Carroll 7 min haaa 5
michael cinnamon is 31 (Nov '11) 14 min Bad drug deal 29
jason elder 46 min One True Digger 9
Herion 1 hr Wow 50
what do yall think about austin hines? 1 hr chesley 3
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 1 hr yeah man 7,183

Willisburg Jobs

Willisburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Willisburg News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Willisburg

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]