Belostwithoutu

Duluth, GA

#1 Feb 27, 2013
Baby u r the greatest thing that has ever happened to me, we have come so far in our lives. Every morning I wake up and look at u laying there beside me and I wonder what have I done to deserve u in my life. Ur so beautiful, even when u wake up in the morning and ur hairs all a mess I still think u r the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. I love u soooooooo much and can't imagine my life without u nor would I want to. When I look into those mesmerizing eyes of urs my heart just melts, when I kiss those sweet lips I lose all control, when I lay there and rub ur soft skin I dream of u. I am so amazed by u, baby to me u r perfection, the perfect lover, the perfect friend, the perfect woman. Don't think I could get through life without u by my side nor do I want to. When I leave u in the mornings all I do all through the day is think and dream of u. U never leave my mind. When I get home my heart begins to feel whole again. We have had some great times and a few bad but it's been great to be where we r. I have found my soulmate, my true love. I love u baby!!!!!! Belostwithoutu!!!!!!!
Lostwithoutu

United States

#2 Apr 29, 2013
U r my true love and true soul mate. I love u with all my heart and soul. I love waking up every morning in ur arms and not bein able to wait until the next time that I see u. I cannot imagine my life without u or do I ever want to. My heart is forever urs and I want to spend everyday showing u just how much I love u. I know that we came into each others lives at the right time and that everything that has happened has happened for a reason. When I look at u I smile and my heart melts. I have never felt the way I feel for u for anyone else. U r my EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!! I love u!!!!
brian

Martin, KY

#3 Apr 30, 2013
wtf why post this on here why not to each other!!
hmm

United States

#4 May 4, 2013
Y not put ur names on it or atleast say it to each other why hide behind topix?
Mind your own business

Duluth, GA

#5 May 5, 2013
hmm wrote:
Y not put ur names on it or atleast say it to each other why hide behind topix?
Why not mind your own business. Better than the other crap on here. Everybody talking smack about someone and not saying who they are.. The people that wrote it know who each other are. If you don't like it don't read it. Read about a rat or thief or whore instead. Dumbass people.
freud

Richmond, KY

#6 May 5, 2013
Think the first two are the same person. Its called narcissism.
maybe

Newark, NJ

#7 May 7, 2013
well then thats just creepy!
Lostwithoutu

United States

#8 May 18, 2013
Thank u very much but we r not the same person. We r two people madly in love and he surprised me by leaving me a sweet sincere message and wanted me to find it. So when I did I commented. Get over it!!!!
Sam

Pikeville, KY

#9 May 19, 2013
Lostwithoutu wrote:
Thank u very much but we r not the same person. We r two people madly in love and he surprised me by leaving me a sweet sincere message and wanted me to find it. So when I did I commented. Get over it!!!!
Get a room.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Willisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
andrea pinkston 1 hr curious George 1
Daryl Russell busted for Drugs 1 hr PRESSURE COOKER 20
Jessica ? and Terry Wilson 2 hr Sad thing 32
baby girl 5 hr no fear 7
Pkwy accident sends one to U of L 6 hr neighbor 18
Hot girls that got fat. 7 hr Info amen 14
sac 8 hr hot4u 3
Willisburg Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web