Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

sherry wrote:
<quoted text>u do know people make mistakes.if I knew I left the top opened and was making a mess I would have went up front and told them, or at least told another employee.no I didn't not like being screamed at in front of my daughter and a bunch of people.people drop and breaks all the time, but don't get treated like I did.
no u shouldn't have been treat like that at all I agree u should've went to the front and asked for management but leaving it on the floor isn't cool at all that's all I'm saying
Jim

Harrodsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Who is the dope head falling and wobbling. Around on third shift? Short with glasses
so true

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

There employees are rude as hell!! Especially some blonde chick...i think her name is genntry or something wild like that. I def quit going to walmart period bc of hburg walmart
ah ight

Harrodsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

you you you guys remember when bobby bouchet showed up at halftime and the mud dogs won the super bowl? do ya?
barney

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

ah ight wrote:
you you you guys remember when bobby bouchet showed up at halftime and the mud dogs won the super bowl? do ya?
You must be on third shift at the Hburg WM.
gary

Harrodsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Shopgirl wrote:
<quoted text>no u shouldn't have been treat like that at all I agree u should've went to the front and asked for management but leaving it on the floor isn't cool at all that's all I'm saying
once again u not reading what Sherry wrote.she didn't know she made a mess.if she did she would have went up front.so im asking you, if she didn't know she mad a mess I wont say she just walked away and left it.
loyalcustomer

Columbus, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Walmart is a great store.
judge bee

Harrodsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Jim wrote:
Who is the dope head falling and wobbling. Around on third shift? Short with glasses
that would be the cambell women yhere has been several complants and nothing gets done about her. its a matter of time untill she gets cought stealing.
True

Harrodsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

judge bee wrote:
<quoted text>that would be the cambell women yhere has been several complants and nothing gets done about her. its a matter of time untill she gets cought stealing.
FACTS she dont act alone.if u wanta find new tablets or phones check with the fat lady with the red cooler. it been going on for a long time and i for one would like to see it stopped. stolen things affect others bonuses.
TCB

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

judge bee wrote:
<quoted text>that would be the cambell women yhere has been several complants and nothing gets done about her. its a matter of time untill she gets cought stealing.
You are an idiot! She is one of the sweetest, hard working, helpful employees there! Everytime Im in there and shes working she has a smile on her face and is more than willing to help me out!
Stealing? You must have her confused with someone else. She has no reason to steal anything!
I think you need to get a life of your own and stop worrying so much about her! You sound like a jealous bitter old hag!
TCB

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

True wrote:
<quoted text>FACTS she dont act alone.if u wanta find new tablets or phones check with the fat lady with the red cooler. it been going on for a long time and i for one would like to see it stopped. stolen things affect others bonuses.
Another jealous bitter old hag? Or maybe the same person using a different name. Grow up!
co worker

Harrodsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

TCB wrote:
<quoted text>
You are an idiot! She is one of the sweetest, hard working, helpful employees there! Everytime Im in there and shes working she has a smile on her face and is more than willing to help me out!
Stealing? You must have her confused with someone else. She has no reason to steal anything!
I think you need to get a life of your own and stop worrying so much about her! You sound like a jealous bitter old hag!
I got my facts straight. no im not confused. she is nothing to be jealous of in my book.but you may want to ask one of her women.
Sunshine

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

co worker wrote:
<quoted text>I got my facts straight. no im not confused. she is nothing to be jealous of in my book.but you may want to ask one of her women.
No you do not have your facts straight. I'm sure if you would leave the pills alone you would be able to tell the difference between your made up world and the real world! And apparently you are jealous, you are always on this stupid site bringing her name into stuff, always talking sh*t about her. Why not be a woman about it and go to her and say this stuff to her face - I'll tell you why you won't do that ... because you know she will stomp your face into the ground for you!
donte

Harrodsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

True wrote:
<quoted text>FACTS she dont act alone.if u wanta find new tablets or phones check with the fat lady with the red cooler. it been going on for a long time and i for one would like to see it stopped. stolen things affect others bonuses.
If anyone be stealing anything, and you see it, then pass it along.
Nothing ticks me off more than a thief, and walmart has plenty
co worker

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

donte wrote:
<quoted text>
can't. we loose our job if we try to confront them.
Sunshine

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

donte wrote:
<quoted text>
I worked for Wal-Mart several years ago & can tell you that they have a loss prevention department that handles shoplifters and employees who are stealing. If any of the employees were actually stealing they would not be getting away with it! This coworker is just trying to get sh*t started on here because he/she isn't man/woman enough to confront this person in person about whatever issue they have with them. CHILDISH!
co worker

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Sunshine wrote:
<quoted text>
No you do not have your facts straight. I'm sure if you would leave the pills alone you would be able to tell the difference between your made up world and the real world! And apparently you are jealous, you are always on this stupid site bringing her name into stuff, always talking sh*t about her. Why not be a woman about it and go to her and say this stuff to her face - I'll tell you why you won't do that ... because you know she will stomp your face into the ground for you!
. If I was a female I'd do just that honey.
lmao

Lebanon, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

tongkat wrote:
you really have to work there to understand what is wrong. You wanna help change wally for the better?
call 1800walmart and tell them that store 519 in harrodsburg ky needs more help.
home office is keeping their hands tied.
That would imply most of the people HAD to actually pick up the phone and do something instead of bitching and crying about it. That's too much work for these idiots.
danville shopper

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

I love the hburg walmart. I prefer it over the one in danville. Its much more quiet and clean and even has things danville doesn't sometimes. Just my two cents...
Funnie99

Stanford, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

All u people that say u don't shop there are full of shit ! I guarantee ur in there twice a week ! I've been shopping there for 20 years and I've never had a problem ! Sounds to me like u all are the grouchy old hags ! On here bitchin and naggin like a damned old sewing group ! Put ur big girl pannies on and shut the hell up !

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 81 - 100 of148
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Willisburg Discussions

Search the Willisburg Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 5 min Crybaby Cons 145,955
john cochran 31 min Harrodsburg Herald 13
drug bust at walmart 37 min Harrodsburg Herald 9
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 2 hr JOE NASTY 26,182
Cathy Hall 3 hr Ready an Able 10
John Votaw 4 hr well 5
Incest (Mar '09) 6 hr Hopeful 21
•••
•••
•••
•••

Willisburg Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••