Harrodsburg Walmart
haha

Harrodsburg, KY

#41 Apr 24, 2013
I have never seen so many old psychotic ladies work in one establishment in my life. Especially that Sallee woman, shes psychotic
yeah

Harrodsburg, KY

#42 Apr 24, 2013
I stopped shopping at Wal-Mart a long time ago and I've never looked back, too many places to shop, I like to spread my money around, I believe Mr. Walton would turn over in his grave if he could see what they have done to his stores since his death.
Shopgirl

Winchester, KY

#43 Apr 24, 2013
Petty wrote:
<quoted text>
So basically what you're saying is, you made a mess and someone gave you the means to clean it. That's why they're rude and you wont shop there? What do you do if you spill shampoo when you're not at Walmart? Leave it and hope someone comes to clean it?
I agree Walmart has it's shortcomings but the reality is: it's inexpensive and a one stop shop. Harrodsburg does not generate the type of revenue to require several similar businesses. If we had Target and Meijer, one or multiple would surely go out of business and I'll tell you what- it won't be Walmart because they have the better prices.
walmart associates are not people slaves make a mess clean it up lol some people in this town want them to do everything for them
geez
#44 Apr 25, 2013
Shopgirl wrote:
<quoted text>walmart associates are not people slaves make a mess clean it up lol some people in this town want them to do everything for them
have a job your getting paid for then do it. id wudnt call doing your job as being the same thing as being a slave. its lazy people like you that give the whole place a bad rep.
Shopgirl

Cynthiana, KY

#45 Apr 25, 2013
yeah wrote:
I stopped shopping at Wal-Mart a long time ago and I've never looked back, too many places to shop, I like to spread my money around, I believe Mr. Walton would turn over in his grave if he could see what they have done to his stores since his death.
well people say that they won't shop there but they are in there 2 or 3 times a week yes Sam Walton would die if he could see his company it's not all bout customers or the employees it's the green stuff the money that's all Walmart cares about
Shopgirl

Cynthiana, KY

#46 Apr 25, 2013
geez wrote:
<quoted text> have a job your getting paid for then do it. id wudnt call doing your job as being the same thing as being a slave. its lazy people like you that give the whole place a bad rep.
ur right they are getting paid for doing it but they are not your slave I'm not lazy and I clean my own messes
big debit

Winchester, KY

#47 Apr 26, 2013
Yea they ain't no slave but I'd lick that Wilson's chick every inch of her body god damn she's hot. She makes it worth shopping at Walmart to hell with low prices
geez
#48 Apr 26, 2013
Shopgirl wrote:
<quoted text>ur right they are getting paid for doing it but they are not your slave I'm not lazy and I clean my own messes
your obviuosly one of the workers there. one thing about lazy people that dont wanna work or half azz on their jobs...they always come up with good excsuses for themselfs. great you clean up after yourself! I worked in a retail store for 10 years and cleaned up everything from gum on the floor to sh!t on the bathroom walls. Never once did i say..i shouldnt have to clean that causse i didnt do it in the first place. I had a job and i did what i was paid to do. Why dont you go find you a nice data entry job or be a telemarketer? That way you can exspand your hind end and wont have to make exscuses to be lazy.
Haha

Tucker, GA

#49 Apr 26, 2013
You want to call the workers lazy? It's not them that makes the messes. And yes, they get paid to work, but some of you all act like kids in there and hope someone else cleans it up for you. I shudder to think of how you behave outside of the store.
Shopgirl

Tucker, GA

#50 Apr 26, 2013
geez wrote:
<quoted text> your obviuosly one of the workers there. one thing about lazy people that dont wanna work or half azz on their jobs...they always come up with good excsuses for themselfs. great you clean up after yourself! I worked in a retail store for 10 years and cleaned up everything from gum on the floor to sh!t on the bathroom walls. Never once did i say..i shouldnt have to clean that causse i didnt do it in the first place. I had a job and i did what i was paid to do. Why dont you go find you a nice data entry job or be a telemarketer? That way you can exspand your hind end and wont have to make exscuses to be lazy.
maybe I do work there nobody knows Til you have worked there u pick up after everyone nobody puts anything back and when u work more then one dept it's hard to do everything I don't care to clean a mess if they would just tell you that's all
yeah

Harrodsburg, KY

#51 Apr 26, 2013
Shopgirl wrote:
<quoted text>well people say that they won't shop there but they are in there 2 or 3 times a week yes Sam Walton would die if he could see his company it's not all bout customers or the employees it's the green stuff the money that's all Walmart cares about
Amen!
geez
#52 Apr 26, 2013
Shopgirl wrote:
<quoted text>maybe I do work there nobody knows Til you have worked there u pick up after everyone nobody puts anything back and when u work more then one dept it's hard to do everything I don't care to clean a mess if they would just tell you that's all
boo woo my 10 yrs in retail was at a walmart in mobil alabama..the one there is like a dollor general on comparison. im 74 yrs old. you should be ashamed of your lazy self. thats what your paid for isnt. dont like it quit and get in the welfare line and see if you can do any better.
yuppers

Buna, TX

#53 Apr 26, 2013
Haha wrote:
You want to call the workers lazy? It's not them that makes the messes. And yes, they get paid to work, but some of you all act like kids in there and hope someone else cleans it up for you. I shudder to think of how you behave outside of the store.
Aint that it!
Shopgirl

Winchester, KY

#54 Apr 27, 2013
geez wrote:
<quoted text> boo woo my 10 yrs in retail was at a walmart in mobil alabama..the one there is like a dollor general on comparison. im 74 yrs old. you should be ashamed of your lazy self. thats what your paid for isnt. dont like it quit and get in the welfare line and see if you can do any better.
well I've worked in retail going on 16 years you should be ashamed sounds like your one one we are cleaning up your messes. We are not paid by cleaning up after the whole town. And I gave you beat I've been at the company longer then you

Since: Apr 13

Sarasota, FL

#55 Apr 27, 2013
If you don't like it that much you could always go to Danville. Or better yet, grown a brain and move out of that village. But please keep these ridiculous forums going! It's like reading Jerry Springer!
Shopgirl

Cynthiana, KY

#56 Apr 27, 2013
trcky1 wrote:
If you don't like it that much you could always go to Danville. Or better yet, grown a brain and move out of that village. But please keep these ridiculous forums going! It's like reading Jerry Springer!
i don't mean to act like Jerry springer I work for the standford Walmart but makes me mad people act the way they do that's all your on here to.
lovedit

Tucker, GA

#57 Apr 27, 2013
yeah wrote:
Why do people think it is the cashiers job to put your groceries in your cart.You brought them up there,you took them out so put them back in there.We are cashiers,not grocery loaders.By all means if you get something out of the cold or frozen section and decide you dont want it,then take it back.And you guys say we are lazy.We dont make the schedule,we just work it so if there are not enough lanes open it is not our fault.AND if you have 30 or more items STOP going through the 20 or less lanes.
FOR SURE

Harrodsburg, KY

#58 Apr 27, 2013
All of you make me want to vomit,always downgrading Walmart and their employees,saying your not shopping there anymore,poor service,rude associates...then DON'T shop there anymore go somewhere else its rude ass customers like you that make them the way they are.GEEZ!!!!
Shopgirl

Tucker, GA

#59 Apr 27, 2013
lovedit wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do people think it is the cashiers job to put your groceries in your cart.You brought them up there,you took them out so put them back in there.We are cashiers,not grocery loaders.By all means if you get something out of the cold or frozen section and decide you dont want it,then take it back.And you guys say we are lazy.We dont make the schedule,we just work it so if there are not enough lanes open it is not our fault.AND if you have 30 or more items STOP going through the 20 or less lanes.
Amen to that u tell them
truth

United States

#60 May 23, 2013
Maybe the employees are such grouchy old hags because their whoring husbands are cheating on them all the time and everyone knows it?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Willisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
toyotomi wh**es 51 min get it 21
When Trump Loses, What Excuse Will You Use? 53 min One True Digger 5
Toyotomi 54 min legal 5
Ban Assault type weapons 2 hr Just Sayin 99
best guy fighters!! (Dec '08) 2 hr New dan tucker 87
A guy named Eric... Knew him years ago (Aug '10) 3 hr uabitch 16
Alcohol sales are finally here 3 hr Dealio 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Willisburg Mortgages