Thoughts?
bud

Chicago, IL

#2 Mar 5, 2013
Depending on what your looking for.
just me

Lexington, KY

#3 Mar 5, 2013
Shop somewhere else. Bad selection of merchandise, poorly stocked shelves, rude clerks and non-existant service.
Saving Money

United States

#4 Mar 5, 2013
What about the employees?
just me

Lexington, KY

#5 Mar 6, 2013
The service is the reason I quit shopping there.
kit

Chicago, IL

#6 Mar 10, 2013
What about employees?Know a few
brit

Chicago, IL

#7 Mar 10, 2013
Mostly nasty on late shift. Lazy as on early shift.
yeah

Harrodsburg, KY

#8 Mar 10, 2013
I hate Walmart, i wish Harrodsburg would get a Target or Meiers, it's a shame i have to go to Lexington to avoid this store.
Dieprik De Smet

Harrodsburg, KY

#9 Mar 11, 2013
The good thing is that Wall Mart is the cultural center of the city of Harrodsburg. The bad thing is that the only thing that Harrodsburg has is Wall Mart. This is a backward community. It is Hickville. A job is the only reason that I am here. Walmart is all that we have here and it ain't much.
Know it

Harrodsburg, KY

#10 Mar 11, 2013
Dieprik De Smet wrote:
The good thing is that Wall Mart is the cultural center of the city of Harrodsburg. The bad thing is that the only thing that Harrodsburg has is Wall Mart. This is a backward community. It is Hickville. A job is the only reason that I am here. Walmart is all that we have here and it ain't much.
yes have to agree with you its a no where town a long time back Big Lots gave it a try and it never worked out.
Its a wonder there is any business here .
Sherry

Harrodsburg, KY

#11 Mar 11, 2013
I stopped shopping there years ago...Long story, but daughter(6 years old) and I was looking at shampoo and yes i opened up a bottle to smell it, and must have forgotten to shut the top back, and it leaked out everywhere...next thing i knew a employee, cant remember first name but last name was pardee,came running at me with a roll of paper towels and told me to clean it up...yes i was pissed and angry with the way she treated me and the way she acted in front of my daughter, but being the nice person i was got down on hands and knees and cleaned it up. then went up front and talked to a manager and she said how sorry she was she acted this way...Havent stepped foot in that store since then...go to save-a-lot or the dollar store...and at christmass or to lexington
haha

Corbin, KY

#12 Mar 11, 2013
Sherry wrote:
I stopped shopping there years ago...Long story, but daughter(6 years old) and I was looking at shampoo and yes i opened up a bottle to smell it, and must have forgotten to shut the top back, and it leaked out everywhere...next thing i knew a employee, cant remember first name but last name was pardee,came running at me with a roll of paper towels and told me to clean it up...yes i was pissed and angry with the way she treated me and the way she acted in front of my daughter, but being the nice person i was got down on hands and knees and cleaned it up. then went up front and talked to a manager and she said how sorry she was she acted this way...Havent stepped foot in that store since then...go to save-a-lot or the dollar store...and at christmass or to lexington
You'll be alrite, be nice to see a grown woman on her hands and knees
Paul C

United States

#13 Mar 11, 2013
just me wrote:
Shop somewhere else. Bad selection of merchandise, poorly stocked shelves, rude clerks and non-existant service.
glad I wasn't the only one that thinks all of the above. I' have breathing problems and oNly 2 -3 will load my groc. For me., some woman wth blonde hair and works in sevice dept won't smile for anything ! Yea they don't stock very well.
wandering

United States

#14 Mar 11, 2013
yeah wrote:
I hate Walmart, i wish Harrodsburg would get a Target or Meiers, it's a shame i have to go to Lexington to avoid this store.
I can't stand it either. I remember the big lots that sit behind Long johns. I use to get descent stuff there but of course it shut down. I would like Kmart but that wouldn't fly & Target would be good but again nothing Ever stays open long here & it been that way long , long time . Why ! I guess its got a lot to do with some of the threads recent . Certain families , influential ppl , commishioners , I don't know what else but its gone on for long time . Disgusting. I'm tired of wally world and it'll probaly shut down .
kit

Chicago, IL

#15 Mar 12, 2013
If it closed. They would hire same ones .new store not the answer. New employees is the fix.
wandering

United States

#16 Mar 12, 2013
Know it wrote:
<quoted text>
yes have to agree with you its a no where town a long time back Big Lots gave it a try and it never worked out.
Its a wonder there is any business here .
both of you are so right . Its scary almost to think this place may never improve . Just the same , same , same . And then people talk about why other people do some of the things they've done or end up doin.
lakeview

United States

#17 Mar 13, 2013
kit wrote:
If it closed. They would hire same ones .new store not the answer. New employees is the fix.
that's the truth !
thewayiseeit

Danville, KY

#18 Mar 13, 2013
And every damn one of you would cry like babies if the Wal-Mart shut their doors and moved out of H-burg.
tongkat

Harrodsburg, KY

#19 Mar 13, 2013
you really have to work there to understand what is wrong. You wanna help change wally for the better?
call 1800walmart and tell them that store 519 in harrodsburg ky needs more help.
home office is keeping their hands tied.
lakeview

Baxter, TN

#20 Mar 13, 2013
thewayiseeit wrote:
And every damn one of you would cry like babies if the Wal-Mart shut their doors and moved out of H-burg.
Not Me . Hell , I can be in Lexington pretty quik. I only go in there just to get a very few items. I would Not miss it..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Willisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Harrodsburg Cop at Pandora Marina 14 min Biscuit N Gravy 14
Jessica ? and Terry Wilson (Sep '14) 53 min Pitful 99
mustard 59 min Wishing 7
jail time 1 hr i know 4
Window tinting 1 hr Chevy 1
Ugly Mugs 6 hr Xsmoker 22
Why is the Kroger so damn old 10 hr Aunt T Histimine 6
More from around the web

Willisburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE