mercer county fair
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Larry

United States

#21 Jun 24, 2013
mercer wrote:
I go to Boyle countys fair. I'm a resident in Mercer and haven't been to the fair in 5yrs. Have to agree, get rid of the current leadership and quit making the truck pull the main event. The reason why this happens is because the leadership has family in it. THE MERCER FAIR IS PATHETIC
If you have not been to the Fair in 5 years how do you know what it is like. That is a good group of people that work for no pay all year long to keep it going. If you really think it is pathetic why don't you talk to them. Look at the fairs website the main event is wrestling on Friday nite on the track. If you still don't like it go to Walmart and for $1 you can ride the horsey for 10 minutes in the air condition.
Lonnie

United States

#22 Jun 24, 2013
hahaha wrote:
PLEASE CANCEL THE MERCER FAIR UNTIL NEW LEADERSHIP COMES IN, WITH BETTER IDEAS OTHER THAN THE DUMB ASS TRUCK PULL
Who would you put in charge and what kind of events do you want? Come on don't chicken out let's hear it!
yay

Harrodsburg, KY

#23 Jun 24, 2013
Your asking for suggestions. Then you admit its screwed up.
senior citizen

Mount Sterling, KY

#24 Jun 25, 2013
the mercer co fair and one horse show is like everything else Harrodsburg tries to have it gets less and less each year. you've got the dedmans, wilsons, ransdells, horns, with all the say. if you will take notice their kin folks are the winners in everything that goes on in the big ole city of Harrodsburg money talks and money buys.
Lonnie

United States

#25 Jun 25, 2013
senior citizen wrote:
the mercer co fair and one horse show is like everything else Harrodsburg tries to have it gets less and less each year. you've got the dedmans, wilsons, ransdells, horns, with all the say. if you will take notice their kin folks are the winners in everything that goes on in the big ole city of Harrodsburg money talks and money buys.
Sounds to me that you are just jealous of these families! They have either supported and worked there for years along with other people! What have you done except flop your lips on here? Tell us some facts about what money buys.
Ricky

United States

#26 Jun 25, 2013
trina wrote:
<quoted text>I went last year and took and daughter and same thing happened had to pay for a damn truck pull and then pay to enter the fair...26.00 for both of us to spend a couple of hours at the fair.
Why don't you just go to Young's Park and swing for free tight wad. you are trying to do too much in one night...haha
Tow mater

United States

#28 Jun 25, 2013
Beter yet you cry babies that's got a problem with any of those families or what they do. They donate there time sometimes even money to try to make people happy, but some people rather fgvffg and cry. Come on to the fair Ill buy ya gold fish, maybe that will Cheere you up!
Eddy Fan

Lexington, KY

#29 Jun 25, 2013
Maybe you should stay home in your trailor and eat a boloney sandwich!
Ricky Bobby

United States

#30 Jun 26, 2013
hahaha wrote:
PLEASE CANCEL THE MERCER FAIR UNTIL NEW LEADERSHIP COMES IN, WITH BETTER IDEAS OTHER THAN THE DUMB ASS TRUCK PULL
What u want to see on the dirt track? Hockey, ballet, cow wrestling,ahhh how about a softball game...yo da dumb a$$...hahahaha
black man

Mount Sterling, KY

#31 Jun 26, 2013
no it should not all be about a dang truck pull, the fair is suppose to be a family fun time. tell me something good that Harrodsburg/mercer co has that certain families don't run or are in charge of? and the prices are too dang high, I don't care if you have plenty money or not it's too high for no more than you get. boyle co allows anyone to be in contest at their fair not just boyle co families. the wilsons, ransdells, dedmans, horns do run the show, don't tell me they don't. and look at the fair board memnbers. that's a big joke. Terrell simpson and his meth renters??? yea right. ricky dicky there's your answers. bye, bye.
Ricky Bobby

United States

#32 Jun 26, 2013
black man wrote:
no it should not all be about a dang truck pull, the fair is suppose to be a family fun time. tell me something good that Harrodsburg/mercer co has that certain families don't run or are in charge of? and the prices are too dang high, I don't care if you have plenty money or not it's too high for no more than you get. boyle co allows anyone to be in contest at their fair not just boyle co families. the wilsons, ransdells, dedmans, horns do run the show, don't tell me they don't. and look at the fair board memnbers. that's a big joke. Terrell simpson and his meth renters??? yea right. ricky dicky there's your answers. bye, bye.
Whatcha u wanna do, have fried chicken and watermelon eating contest? Maybe see who can walk round with de pants round de nees?I guess one dem families kicked your butt hahahahahahahahahah
Dill pickle

United States

#33 Jun 26, 2013
Done told ya once and tell ya again, come to the fair Ill buy ya a chilli dog and drink, and might even let ya play a game! Obviously you need to stay where the games are, cause your to big of a cry baby to be any where else! Now shut up little boy!!!!!
well

Versailles, KY

#34 Jun 26, 2013
They should do like Lincoln county and have it to coincide with the first of the month.That way all the lazy check people can come and spend all their "hard-earned" money and sell food stamps the rest of the month to get drugs.
Harvey

United States

#35 Jun 26, 2013
mercer wrote:
I go to Boyle countys fair. I'm a resident in Mercer and haven't been to the fair in 5yrs. Have to agree, get rid of the current leadership and quit making the truck pull the main event. The reason why this happens is because the leadership has family in it. THE MERCER FAIR IS PATHETIC
Spit it out tell us about it chicken little...I am gonna play my getar at the fair this year and gonna sing " cry baby cry dadada cry baby cry or maybe jeremiah was a bull frog dadada,,,no I think cry baby cry will suit you better. By the way why don't you move to boil county and cry over there..lmbo!
Red Dawg

Shreveport, LA

#36 Jun 26, 2013
black man wrote:
Find someone else better @ it... Or better yet, someone that donates as much time, labor,etc. etc as us and we will let someone else have the motor sports.... And please call me when you do find enough people that are willing to do what the rest of us do,, obviously your just a jealous punk for some reason... There are 10 to 15 other people like us that donate and yes sometimes participate in events to put on a show to try to please cry babies like yourself, and if you don't like truck pulls I don't think anybody cares.. Stay at the top of the hill and play the mouse game .. And the name "black man" doesnt startle me... Have a nice night, see ya @ the fair..
Man kind

United States

#37 Jun 26, 2013
Right on!!!!! I'm ready for the pull, been building my truck all year, it's called the sock monkey!!!
Neighbor

United States

#38 Jun 27, 2013
Man kind wrote:
Right on!!!!! I'm ready for the pull, been building my truck all year, it's called the sock monkey!!!
I am ready for the Fair! I love the little 4 wheeler mud run, the demo derby, the drags, the truck pulls, the tractor pulls and bumper to bumper action. It is my best week all year! There is a group of hard working Guys that put in a lot of hours to help put on these events. I want to say a big Thank you to the Fair Board!
Dalton

United States

#39 Jun 29, 2013
Man kind wrote:
Heck yeah baby I am ready for the truck pulls and bring on the Derby! Lets have some wrecks! hahaha Don't like em stay on the porch!
geez

Elizabethtown, IN

#40 Jun 29, 2013
I've never been to a fair that was "cheap". Just went to one last week in southern IN, it was $5 to enter the grounds.$6 to watch a pageant and $18 for a ride bracelet. Food vendors are always high...$5 for a drink,$5 for a big corndog etc. Don't go to a fair if you're looking for something cheap to do. Be thankful we're still able to offer one here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Willisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
He’s a Short Man without a job 1 hr Soon Soon Soon 2
Men that wear panties 3 hr drury 9
DETECTIVE gets a slap on the wrist (Aug '13) 5 hr DeathRidgegggggggggg 80
Drug bust largest in county’s history ?????????? 5 hr Who knows 19
AC sports 8 hr Shootemup 2
Bizzy 9 hr Hahahahaha 3
if ur woman is text this morning works at a Mex... 11 hr facts 1

Willisburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance