Anderson County Meth Bust

Anderson County Meth Bust

There are 17 comments on the WLEX-TV Lexington story from May 10, 2011, titled Anderson County Meth Bust. In it, WLEX-TV Lexington reports that:

Police arrested a Lawrenceburg man on drug charges after an Anderson County meth bust Monday evening.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WLEX-TV Lexington.

“Give back to your community!”

Since: Jul 07

Frankfort, KY

#1 May 10, 2011
Yet another waste of DNA.
missed the pecker

United States

#2 May 11, 2011
didn't he just get released for the same thing? spent a LOOOONG time in jail the last time? Why not just go on and imprison him and give him to big bubba apparently thats what he likes jail and young girls.
yeah

Warsaw, IN

#3 May 11, 2011
Who got busted?
missed the pecker

United States

#4 May 11, 2011
Jeffery Wayne Goodlett, read the article on the above link to WKYT.
missed the pecker

United States

#5 May 11, 2011
srry Wlex
anyone

United States

#6 May 11, 2011
Isn't he a sex offender?
do the hokey pokey

Baltimore, MD

#7 May 11, 2011
anyone wrote:
Isn't he a sex offender?
sex offender only cuz he likes lil young girls. dated/did a girl underage and parents threw charges on him. soooo yes sex offender, meth addict, meth maker, meth distributer, been in the pokey off and on for a very long time. piece of crap.. bum... user.. need i go on???
Malty

Louisville, KY

#8 May 18, 2011
do the hokey pokey wrote:
<quoted text>
sex offender only cuz he likes lil young girls. dated/did a girl underage and parents threw charges on him. soooo yes sex offender, meth addict, meth maker, meth distributer, been in the pokey off and on for a very long time. piece of crap.. bum... user.. need i go on???
I totally agree but how you know so much about him
just do

Baltimore, MD

#9 May 19, 2011
Malty wrote:
<quoted text>
I totally agree but how you know so much about him
i just do, its embarassing to say how i know him. but this this is lawrenceburg ya know. my ex ex ex ex ex of 5 years was his buddy. i didnt approve what was going on i got the hell out of dodge.
Whose the idiot

Lexington, KY

#10 May 23, 2011
They should check Beaver Lake. Lots of drinking, drugs and theft. Feel bad for the decent folk just trying to keep rif-raf out of there.
Daughter

Eminence, KY

#11 Feb 15, 2012
All that matters if he trys to do better for his self.
Daughter

Shelbyville, KY

#12 Mar 20, 2013
do the hokey pokey wrote:
<quoted text>
Your fcking stupid! Enough said, it's funny how you have so much to say behind a screen. Your soooooooo wrong about soooo much and your probably wandering how I know so much.. I'm his daughter. Brittany dawn goodlett since people want to put names out like that.
Daughter Brittany

Shelbyville, KY

#13 Mar 20, 2013
RobertJF wrote:
Yet another waste of DNA.
Obviously not or god wouldn't have made him. Shut up.
well

Lawrenceburg, KY

#14 Mar 20, 2013
Daughter wrote:
<quoted text>
Your fcking stupid! Enough said, it's funny how you have so much to say behind a screen. Your soooooooo wrong about soooo much and your probably wandering how I know so much.. I'm his daughter. Brittany dawn goodlett since people want to put names out like that.
He is a meth head, how do I know I have been living in the same area as your dad for years, he was young when I moved to the area i knew his daddy, Brittany maybe you should take your blinders off. He has been busted with meth labs! He makes the newspaper all the time! Go ahead and enable him and then when he over doses one of these days or kills someone else then maybe you will open your eyes. It is only natural to defend him because he is your father, but at this point, you need to be finding ways to help him, not defending him on topix.
well

Lawrenceburg, KY

#15 Mar 20, 2013
Daughter Brittany wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously not or god wouldn't have made him. Shut up.
Brittany all you have to do is look at him. clear signs of meth use, his eyes are starting to sink back in his head, I bet his teeth are rotting out too! that stuff will also age you 20 or 30 years in appearance...open your eyes child!
Brittany Goodlett

Shelbyville, KY

#16 Mar 21, 2013
How about you speak to me as if I'm not a child, I'm engaged now and I don't need you telling me stuff I already know and since you know him so well your prolly not much better your self and the sad part is your sooo worried about his life and what he is doing when it has absolutely nothing to do with you. So I would greatly Appriciate it if you kept his name out of your mouth and hunn I know exactly what he does. So try telling me some stuff I don't know.
wondering

Lawrenceburg, KY

#17 Mar 21, 2013
Brittany Goodlett wrote:
How about you speak to me as if I'm not a child, I'm engaged now and I don't need you telling me stuff I already know and since you know him so well your prolly not much better your self and the sad part is your sooo worried about his life and what he is doing when it has absolutely nothing to do with you. So I would greatly Appriciate it if you kept his name out of your mouth and hunn I know exactly what he does. So try telling me some stuff I don't know.
I am not calling you a child literally but i knew your daddy when he was a child, it is just figure of speech. people of my age are just old school and we definitely speak a different language than the younger generations.. I just hate to see you end up with a broken heart because regardless of what he does he is still your daddy, I am in my 60's and I do not do drugs, and I don't even drink alcohol. all of that only ruins your life. Please try speaking to him to get his life straightened up. this is not to put your or your dad down. I just say he is needing help. Congrats on being engaged! I wish you the best of luck. I hope you can be very happily married, you surely deserve it after all you have been through, sorry you took offense, but I in no way intended to offend you. Best Wishes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Willisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
officer nathan doty (Sep '14) 27 min sickntired 6
Daddy Dom looking for His little 2 hr alishamc 2
blake ford (Mar '11) 2 hr loulou0425 2
Sinner Repent sign 2 hr You are an idiot 26
House on moreland 3 hr not nice 3
Missy Newton 3 hr True dat 27
Disgusting 3 hr Christian Lady 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Willisburg Mortgages