Next Dress Code Ban
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
OMG

Versailles, KY

#1 Mar 27, 2013
I bet, well hope the next dress code change will be yoga pants. These girls look very provocative in them. They wont let them wear PJ pants but will let them wear skin tight thin yoga pants. Just go to uniforms and get it over with.
oh wow

Lawrenceburg, KY

#2 Mar 27, 2013
Yoga pants really!!!??? Lol..... if they go to uniforms they better provide them!! I spend a lot more than what uniforms cost on clothes that I want my daughter to have (including yoga pants!) And if they want her to where uniforms then they will have to pay for them!!!!
Seger

Indianapolis, IN

#3 Mar 27, 2013
OMG wrote:
I bet, well hope the next dress code change will be yoga pants. These girls look very provocative in them. They wont let them wear PJ pants but will let them wear skin tight thin yoga pants. Just go to uniforms and get it over with.
I really agree that the schools need uniforms. Keep the tramps in training on track and the bullies who like to tease kids about what they wear at bay. Id rather buy uniforms than all the additional clothes that my kids think they HAVE to have. All the kids would be equal...in appearance anyways. I've said for years informs should have been mandated.
As far as the yoga pants...tights being wore as pants...disgusting.
Why are parents buying the girls this crap?
Dothey not see what their girls look like when they leave the house?
I know what my daughter wears, what she owns, and how she is assembled when she leaves the house!
Parents need to get back to teaching morals, values, and sense of pride with some self respect thrown in!
Seger

Indianapolis, IN

#4 Mar 27, 2013
oh wow wrote:
Yoga pants really!!!??? Lol..... if they go to uniforms they better provide them!! I spend a lot more than what uniforms cost on clothes that I want my daughter to have (including yoga pants!) And if they want her to where uniforms then they will have to pay for them!!!!
Is your daughter in yoga classes?
Do you permit her to wear them as everyday wear to school?
oh wow

Lawrenceburg, KY

#5 Mar 27, 2013
No my child isn't in yoga and yes I do allow her two where them in school!! As does the school allow her too!! They are basically bell bottom stretch pants!! But no they don't look like tights on her!! They fit apprpriatly!!! And I do know what my daughter where's and what she owns!! She is definatly not a tramp!!!.....I would think u people would be fussing about leggings not yoga pants as they do fit like tights and should only be worn with the appropriate long shirts that is supposed to be worn with them!! My daughter does not have any because she doesn't like them even with a long shirt!!! Are you sure you guys confusing yoga pants with leggings???
Biker Shorts

Perryville, MO

#6 Mar 27, 2013
Remember these when they were popular!!! You could read lips all day long to see who's were the fattiest and thinest. Ladies could also tell what size package anyman was about to deliver.

eventually they were banned.

So yeah yoga pants are kind of the same thing, so Oh wow all the guys know about your daughters naughty bits...So how does that change your mind now?
Seger

Indianapolis, IN

#7 Mar 27, 2013
Biker Shorts wrote:
Remember these when they were popular!!! You could read lips all day long to see who's were the fattiest and thinest. Ladies could also tell what size package anyman was about to deliver.
eventually they were banned.
So yeah yoga pants are kind of the same thing, so Oh wow all the guys know about your daughters naughty bits...So how does that change your mind now?
lol...naughty bits...ain't that the truth!
My point exactly!
And I'm talking abt any clothing...tops and bottoms...that show all NAUGHTY BITS..ridiculous!
And then Anderson county has a very high pregnancy rate. Hmmm. Wonder why.
oh wow

Lawrenceburg, KY

#8 Mar 27, 2013
Yoga pants r totally different than leggings!!! Yoga pants r bell bottoms. leggings r skin tight skinny legs .....but they look fine with a long shirt or shirt dress!!!
thongs

Louisville, KY

#9 Mar 27, 2013
Please don't band yoga pants, I love seeing what type of underwear the girls are wearing, or not, but those double asses kill me, so if you are going to wear them make sure you look good in them! Teachers this goes for you too. Love them thongs.
Dress properly

Lawrenceburg, KY

#10 Mar 27, 2013
thongs wrote:
Please don't band yoga pants, I love seeing what type of underwear the girls are wearing, or not, but those double asses kill me, so if you are going to wear them make sure you look good in them! Teachers this goes for you too. Love them thongs.
Someone said people need to teach their kids respect, yes sir! I dont know what is wrong with people anymore, but it seems that people just dont respect others, and clothes can show respect as well.
If you advertise it, it is for sale. Enough said!
Dont go crying when you or your daughter is molested or raped.
I am a woman and I hate the saying "they asked for it" but ya know if you barely cover it, then that shows you have very little respect for yourself.
Check those closets parents and LISTEN to what others say and dont have the mentality that "my child wouldnt do that". Yes they will.
Tits

Frankfort, KY

#11 Mar 27, 2013
I love looking at my teachers t
Boobs, love those low cut shirts!
No Go

Duluth, GA

#12 Mar 27, 2013
Yes , Let's Strip The Kids From The Individuality & ' Spend A Hell Of Alot More Money On Uniforms Then There Actually Worth . Their Is Nothing Wrong With Yoga Pants As Long As You Wear Them Correctly & ' Make Yourself Presentable While Wearing Them .
oh wow

Lawrenceburg, KY

#13 Mar 27, 2013
Thank you!!! Finally somebody with some sense!!!
welll

Lawrenceburg, KY

#14 Mar 27, 2013
I love how one or two people dont like something and cry "ban this" or "ban that" and ruin it for everyone else...what a bunch of douches
state worker

Lawrenceburg, KY

#15 Mar 27, 2013
oh wow wrote:
They will not provide uniforms, it is just like any other rule, if they require them, then you will have to follow. I went to a school that required uniforms. standard, blue, black pants, and polo type shirts. no, if's and's or but's. Just like alot of places of employment, they require you to wear navy, black or kahki pants, and white or a certain solid colored shirt. some places that require a logo brand shirt will give you a couple then if you want more, or when those wear out, you have to purchase yourself.
whatever

Lawrenceburg, KY

#16 Mar 27, 2013
If I wanted my kid to wear a uniform I would put her in a private school!!! And no I WILL NOT pay for uniforms to go to a public school!! If they want her to wear them they better provide them!!.....and yea there always a few uppity idiots that want to hollar ban this and ban that!!......ridiculous!! Whoever started this thread really needs to get a life!!
No Go

Duluth, GA

#17 Mar 27, 2013
oh wow wrote:
Thank you!!! Finally somebody with some sense!!!
There's Still A Few Of Us Left . I Fought This In High School .
wth

Lawrenceburg, KY

#18 Mar 27, 2013
Ban yoga pants!!!?? Lmao your kidding me right???!! Oh good lord....some people just arent happy unless they are bitching about something!!! Well at least pick a legitimate cause....No body says anything about the principal who got a dui and was all over the news!! she is free to dicipline(spelling?) our children when she couldnt even dicipline her self enough not to drink and drive!!! but they for real want to raise hell over yoga pants!!?? All I can say is.....WOW!!!
No Go

Duluth, GA

#19 Mar 27, 2013
School Dress Codes Are Already Crazy ! Polo Shirts Have To Be Buttoned Completely , Leaving One Button Undone . Unless They've Changed That . No Holes In Your Jeans Above The Knees Bigger Then A Quater , No " Maufactured Holes " ( The Scratches In Jeans ], No Pajama Pants , Collar Bone HAS To Be Covered . When Has A Collar Bone EVER Been A Bad Thing To Anyone ? No Tank Tops Under Shirts To Make The Dress Code Approval , No Tight Jeans , If Your Pocket On Your Jean Is Ripped Off ? Prepare To Be Written Up For That . No Leggings Under Holes In Jeans , No Leggings Under Proper Length Skirts , No Yoga Capris . I Think They Tried To Ban Yoga Pants In High School But It Was Over Ruled . Nowadays , The Clothes The Schools Are Prohibitting Are " In " & ' It's Hard For Parents To Shop For The Children Because Of It , Clothes Don't Come Cheap . So Unless The School Wants To Pay For The Children's Clothes ? I'd Suggest They Zip It . They Better Be Glad They Have Kids To Even Teach With How Outragious The Dress Code Has Gotten Over The Years . I Honestly Think The Day Anderson County High School Goes To Uniforms , The Drop Out Rates Will Sky Rocket Because Clothes Are Already Expensive As Is , Uniforms Are Higher In Prices . Let Them Be Comfortable In Their Clothes & ' Embrace Their Individuality ! I Think As Long As You See No Genital Areas , They Should Be Free To Wear Whatever Makes Them Happy . Of Course The Dress Code Is Only Inforced Upon Certain Students . I Myself Have Been A Victim Of It . The Well Endowed Girls Are Targetted Before Any Other Female In The Building . & ' The Dress Code Really Isn't Issued Towards The Seniors Either . Let The Students Have Their Freedom . They've Ripped Them From Everything Else , Let Them Keep Their Individuality .
Hmmm

Charlestown, IN

#20 Mar 28, 2013
Let them, let them, let them....that's the problem.
You moms need to get a back bone and start enforcing limitations in every aspect of your kids life. I pinpoint the mom because she is the parent that supposedly teaches her daughter how to be a lady. You are not raising ladies! The girls even have worse mouths than boys. There is no regards for women anymore because of you moms being so flippant. Really? You don't mind you teen showing everything but HOW DARE THERE BE A DRESS CODE THAT PROHIBITS INDIVIDUALITY! Well, God bless the hoochies and their mamas!
I'll see ya in the check out at Walmart with your ass and boobs hanging out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Willisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Regina Murray 2 hr truth 3
Donnie french 3 hr Aunt T Histimine 26
Girl from Apple Market 6 hr Uright 2
Jamie Lynn 6 hr Uright 18
chris Ferrell is a rat/informant (Aug '14) 9 hr jjerkpimp 6
The "Rebel Flag" parade yesterday 11 hr crazy 8 41
loud mufflers ?? 11 hr crazy 8 26
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Willisburg Mortgages