First Prev
of 2
Next Last
she is hot

United States

#21 Jun 20, 2013
Highly doubt she would have to stoop as low as the trash in lburg. Come on fellas, she's way out of yall league. Believe me, so comical!
sara

Pikeville, KY

#22 Jun 20, 2013
she is hot wrote:
Highly doubt she would have to stoop as low as the trash in lburg. Come on fellas, she's way out of yall league. Believe me, so comical!
Sounds like to me you know an awful lot about her maybe your getting it.
u know nothing

Lawrenceburg, KY

#23 Jun 20, 2013
she is hot wrote:
youd be surprised how 8 solid inches helps a woman like us lburg guys. I believe you're way out of league to even be posting in lawrenceburg topix site.
she is hot

United States

#24 Jun 21, 2013
Well Sara..... I'm female so probably not, good try though. And to you, she wouldn't need a "solid 8 inches" from any of you lburg skanks seeing as to I know what she's working with at home. No contest, k thanks.
you her girlfriend

Lawrenceburg, KY

#25 Jun 21, 2013
she is hot wrote:
Well Sara..... I'm female so probably not, good try though. And to you, she wouldn't need a "solid 8 inches" from any of you lburg skanks seeing as to I know what she's working with at home. No contest, k thanks.
Heck if I could have a choice of plastic, rubber 2 inch, 4 inch, 14 inch to feed her the way you come off as Im sure a house wouldnt matter if thats what ya had. Be sure to attach a garbage bag from the waist down to catch what falls out when she walks. Hoochie coochie poochie. Even lesbians like the real deal a time or two. Maybe you should consider a penile implant if ya wanna be a dude.
she is hot

United States

#26 Jun 21, 2013
Lol. You obviously don't know her at all. I've known her for 30 years so come at me with something true idiot!
popped it

Lawrenceburg, KY

#27 Jun 21, 2013
30 years is a long time to be a relationship. congrats!! motor-boat those puppies... brrraaaat brrraaaat.... brrrroooommm.... love me so motor-boaten...
stupid

United States

#28 Jun 21, 2013
I really don't understand how the conversation went from a hottie in Lawrenceburg that drives a van to now she is a w**** and have sex with everyone. It is obvious that none of you know anything about her especially if you're from Lawrenceburg because the only reason she is in Lawrenceburg is to work. She does not live there and has never live there. She is married to a Walker and if he or any of the rest of them knew who was posting this crazy crap they would have someone to answer to. The walkers do not put up with people disrespecting their family. She is a social worker in town has 4 beautiful children and is married.she is hot. Actually she is beautiful but would never have anything to do with skanky people that just trying to start trouble.I would suggest that you do your research before you start running your mouth about someone that is actually a good person.I understand that this websiteis designed to try and put down people that are skanky and nasty. But this time you've got it all wrong so grow up and get a life
wow

Lawrenceburg, KY

#29 Jun 21, 2013
stupid wrote:
I really don't understand how the conversation went from a hottie in Lawrenceburg that drives a van to now she is a w**** and have sex with everyone. It is obvious that none of you know anything about her especially if you're from Lawrenceburg because the only reason she is in Lawrenceburg is to work. She does not live there and has never live there. She is married to a Walker and if he or any of the rest of them knew who was posting this crazy crap they would have someone to answer to. The walkers do not put up with people disrespecting their family. She is a social worker in town has 4 beautiful children and is married.she is hot. Actually she is beautiful but would never have anything to do with skanky people that just trying to start trouble.I would suggest that you do your research before you start running your mouth about someone that is actually a good person.I understand that this websiteis designed to try and put down people that are skanky and nasty. But this time you've got it all wrong so grow up and get a life
Im sure shes going to appreciate you telling where she works! What was your name? Was it stupid? Enough said. As to her being a walker, that mean we all should be scared? No one seemed to care before when that was mentioned why would they now. Most Walkers I have met have been bullies. If The post upsets them, or you, that much have it removed. Its a very simple process.
she is hot

United States

#30 Jun 21, 2013
Yet again moron, I'm a female, and a relative. So yes I must admit it has been a wonderful relationship thanks. Why don't you people do everyone a favor and fall of the face of the Earth and stop wasting valuable oxygen.
lets do

Lawrenceburg, KY

#31 Jun 21, 2013
she is hot wrote:
Yet again moron, I'm a female, and a relative. So yes I must admit it has been a wonderful relationship thanks. Why don't you people do everyone a favor and fall of the face of the Earth and stop wasting valuable oxygen.
yes please lets hold hands and jump off together. Come on friend.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Willisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
B.J Cloyd gettin married?!!?? (Sep '09) 36 min bassams xwife 7
Charlie Ritchie (Jul '14) 49 min Gay boy 9
is Heather Demaree back? (Nov '12) 52 min Be on the look out 11
jail time 1 hr brodycrase 1
Misty Cloyd in Texas prison? 1 hr bassams xwife 23
Baughmans woman 1 hr get it 8
Evan Likins 2 hr Oh my 2
More from around the web

Willisburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE