leaving kid with sitters

leaving kid with sitters

Posted in the Willisburg Forum

United States

#1 Feb 2, 2013
Why do so many women leave their kids with babysitters all the time? And i dont mean while they work. It seems like mothers are only concerned about having a good time and not about their kids. Being single doesnt mean you have the right to party constantly.
chill out

Lawrenceburg, KY

#2 Feb 2, 2013
Its sat. Its ok to party WITHOUT the lil ones. Its the ones that party with the kids around thats bad. Are you a baby sitter with NO LIFE?

United States

#3 Feb 2, 2013
Im a mother that is always home with her children and cant believe that the moms in this town disregard their kids the way they do. I was referring to mothers without jobs who still cant seem to find time for their children. However, it is equally stunning to me how moms who work all week like i do wouldnt rather spend time with the kids on their days off ,than run around and party
. Last time i checked kids are in school for 5 days a week and when they get their time off on the weekends im sure they would rather spend it with their mother than someone who is only with them because theyre getting paid.
chill out

Lawrenceburg, KY

#4 Feb 5, 2013
You do have a point

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Willisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Deadbeat moms 58 min Hah 6
Lawrenceburg Singles? 3 hr Useless garbage 3
Caitlin Deaton 4 hr Lololol 2
Justin Randolph (Jun '09) 4 hr Lmfao 10
tj chesser 6 hr wtfrunow1 1
doug TATE 7 hr Adapt 1
Megan Lane 9 hr curious 1

Willisburg Jobs

Personal Finance

Willisburg Mortgages