ban all semi and fully auto rifles
common sense

London, KY

#321 Feb 18, 2013
Tits McGee wrote:
<quoted text>
Old Timer, don't you know how to read? You should be responsible for your gun. If a relative picks it up in hour home and kills somebody you should have to pay a price because you did not secure it. Now get this. If someone breaks into your locked house and steals your gun report it. Let me write this again. Report it. If you don't your old rear end should be in a sling.
You keep saying you believe this. I will ask you once again but I already know what your belief is. If someone steals your car and commits a crime with it. Should you be held responsible.
Tits McGee

Harrodsburg, KY

#322 Feb 20, 2013
A car is not a weapon. If your car is stolen report it. If your gun is stolen report it. That sould be simple enough for even someone who lacks common sense.

I have been preaching about my shotgun for some time. Try to break into my home and you will get a double dose. I don't need an assualt rifle. Joe Biden, the vice president of the U.S., said the same thing yesterday. Smart man. Put that in your cob pipe and smoke it.
common sense

London, KY

#323 Feb 20, 2013
Tits McGee wrote:
A car is not a weapon. If your car is stolen report it. If your gun is stolen report it. That sould be simple enough for even someone who lacks common sense.
I have been preaching about my shotgun for some time. Try to break into my home and you will get a double dose. I don't need an assualt rifle. Joe Biden, the vice president of the U.S., said the same thing yesterday. Smart man. Put that in your cob pipe and smoke it.
According to that state rep in CO all you need as a women is a call box or a whistle. So you should turn in your shot gun. What you need is not an issue. Just because you do not want an assault weapon you should not infringe on those that do. And a car can still be used in a crime. If your car is stolen and used in a crime should do you think you should be held responsible. Just answer the question. And Joe Biden is a fucking jerk...
woww

Lawrenceburg, KY

#324 Feb 20, 2013
Tits McGee wrote:
A car is not a weapon. If your car is stolen report it. If your gun is stolen report it. That sould be simple enough for even someone who lacks common sense.
I have been preaching about my shotgun for some time. Try to break into my home and you will get a double dose. I don't need an assualt rifle. Joe Biden, the vice president of the U.S., said the same thing yesterday. Smart man. Put that in your cob pipe and smoke it.
So just because people dont need one they cant have one? The thousands of people that obey the law and just enjoy shooting them cant have one? That seems like a flawed logic to me. People dont need alot of things but that doesnt mean the government should take them away or ban them.
woww

Lawrenceburg, KY

#325 Feb 20, 2013
Tits McGee wrote:
A car is not a weapon. If your car is stolen report it. If your gun is stolen report it. That sould be simple enough for even someone who lacks common sense.
I have been preaching about my shotgun for some time. Try to break into my home and you will get a double dose. I don't need an assualt rifle. Joe Biden, the vice president of the U.S., said the same thing yesterday. Smart man. Put that in your cob pipe and smoke it.
A car is not a weapon but can be used as a weapon. A piece of glass is not meant to be a weapon but can be used as one.
big dog

Winchester, KY

#326 Feb 20, 2013
Get em boys !!!!!

Since: Oct 12

Baltimore, Maryland

#327 Feb 20, 2013
woww wrote:
<quoted text>
A car is not a weapon but can be used as a weapon. A piece of glass is not meant to be a weapon but can be used as one.
Please post a link to a story in which someone intentionally killed 26 people with a car. Please post a link to a story in which someone murdered 26 people with a piece of glass. Thank you, I look forward to reading them.
big dog

Winchester, KY

#328 Feb 20, 2013
common sense

London, KY

#329 Feb 20, 2013
One True Digger wrote:
<quoted text>
Please post a link to a story in which someone intentionally killed 26 people with a car. Please post a link to a story in which someone murdered 26 people with a piece of glass. Thank you, I look forward to reading them.
I told the story of the Lubys shooting in Killeen TX. 23 people killed and 20 people shot. He did not use an assault rifle. You did not comment. I also mentioned the story of the bastard who killed 13 and shot another 29 I blieve. He did not use an assault rifle. You did not comment.

My point being that you do not need an assault rifle to kill a large number of innocent people.

Since: Oct 12

Baltimore, Maryland

#330 Feb 20, 2013
common sense wrote:
<quoted text>
I told the story of the Lubys shooting in Killeen TX. 23 people killed and 20 people shot. He did not use an assault rifle. You did not comment. I also mentioned the story of the bastard who killed 13 and shot another 29 I blieve. He did not use an assault rifle. You did not comment.
My point being that you do not need an assault rifle to kill a large number of innocent people.
#1, I wasn't asking you.#2, did they use a piece of glass to commit mass murder?#3 did they use a car to commit mass murder?
walker

Winchester, KY

#331 Feb 20, 2013
Tits McGee wrote:
A car is not a weapon. If your car is stolen report it. If your gun is stolen report it. That sould be simple enough for even someone who lacks common sense.
I have been preaching about my shotgun for some time. Try to break into my home and you will get a double dose. I don't need an assualt rifle. Joe Biden, the vice president of the U.S., said the same thing yesterday. Smart man. Put that in your cob pipe and smoke it.
Anybody that says joe biden is a smart man, isn't to smart

Since: Oct 12

Baltimore, Maryland

#332 Feb 20, 2013
walker wrote:
<quoted text>
Anybody that says joe biden is a smart man, isn't to smart
Anybody that says joe[sic] biden[sic] is a smart man, isn't to[sic] smart
Bill

Villa Park, IL

#333 Feb 20, 2013
Tits McGee wrote:
A car is not a weapon. If your car is stolen report it. If your gun is stolen report it. That sould be simple enough for even someone who lacks common sense.
I have been preaching about my shotgun for some time. Try to break into my home and you will get a double dose. I don't need an assualt rifle. Joe Biden, the vice president of the U.S., said the same thing yesterday. Smart man. Put that in your cob pipe and smoke it.
You mentioned Joe Biden and "smart" in the same comment! HAHAHAHAHAHA!
Black Shuck

United States

#334 Feb 20, 2013
I just saw something that shook me to the core!!
Please Google "DHS no more hesitation targets" and take a look at what the DHS has ordered to practice on. This is OUTRAGEOUS! The targets include children and pregnant women! What the hell is going on? This stinks to high heaven!

Since: Oct 12

Baltimore, Maryland

#335 Feb 20, 2013
Black Shuck wrote:
I just saw something that shook me to the core!!
Please Google "DHS no more hesitation targets" and take a look at what the DHS has ordered to practice on. This is OUTRAGEOUS! The targets include children and pregnant women! What the hell is going on? This stinks to high heaven!
Well it's a homemade video on YouTube set to dramatic music. It must be true!
Mugwump

Winchester, KY

#336 Feb 20, 2013
Joe Biden's gaurds carries M-60s but a double barrel is sufficient for the rest of the country ! LOL .
woww

Lawrenceburg, KY

#337 Feb 20, 2013
One True Digger wrote:
<quoted text>
Please post a link to a story in which someone intentionally killed 26 people with a car. Please post a link to a story in which someone murdered 26 people with a piece of glass. Thank you, I look forward to reading them.
What does it matter if how many people it can be used as a weapon against? Thats irrelevant.
common sense

London, KY

#338 Feb 21, 2013
One True Digger wrote:
<quoted text>
#1, I wasn't asking you.#2, did they use a piece of glass to commit mass murder?#3 did they use a car to commit mass murder?
#1 I dont give a shit who you were asking.

#2 No but if they did would you want to ban glass.

#3 Not a car but a Uhaul yes...
walker

Winchester, KY

#339 Feb 21, 2013
One True Digger wrote:
<quoted text>
Anybody that says joe[sic] biden[sic] is a smart man, isn't to[sic] smart
um okay

Since: Oct 12

Baltimore, Maryland

#340 Feb 21, 2013
common sense wrote:
<quoted text>
#1 I dont give a shit who you were asking.
#2 No but if they did would you want to ban glass.
#3 Not a car but a Uhaul yes...
Actually that was a bomb, not a Uhaul.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Willisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wondering what's up 1 hr Kim anderson 7
Jeremy Coy 1 hr Truth 7
You Know I'm and the posse Comes 2 hr Truth 8
Free car scam 6 hr Scam on free car 1
Funnystuff 8 hr Laughatyou 1
Nickie rider 9 hr Seen 1
Teen charged with murder 11 hr Facts 12

Willisburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Willisburg Mortgages