Carmen Fulkerson or Carmen Williams

Carmen Fulkerson or Carmen Williams

Posted in the Willisburg Forum

just checkin

Brandenburg, KY

#1 Jan 5, 2011
Does anyone know where Carmen Fulkerson lives?
rumor has it

United States

#2 Jul 3, 2011
when the trailor she was living in chaplin with her baby girl, her "new husband"jon branham, his friends andrew & diane burned down they stayed at a hotel for a while then moved to bloomfield somewhere.....but you know how rumors are....she could be anywhere by now...

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#3 Jul 19, 2011
Sure she has a facebook, every1 does now a days, look her up and ask her yourself.
baby3019

United States

#4 Jan 2, 2012
So rumor has it who are you? You know a lot about her. Don't you think you need to mind your own business?
just checkin

Brandenburg, KY

#5 Jan 4, 2012
nope, just trying to send her to jail again
baby3019

United States

#6 May 3, 2012
Just Checkin why don't you leave her alone? What did she do to you? Probably nothing! Just trying to cause problems for her.
Drew

Louisville, KY

#7 May 8, 2012
Hey "just Checkin".. if you got such an issue with Carmen.. why don't you stop posting anonymously and just come right out and say who you are and what your problem is.

Since you happened to list MY name, and know an awful lot about my home burning down, why not drop the "act" and be straight up and honest about it?

I doubt you will though, which just gives me a good "L"a"F"... .
Jon Branham

Louisville, KY

#8 Apr 10, 2013
Why don't you settle this with me. We won't need jail. Stop hiding behind your keyboard. Oh wait, it takes a set to do that. Doubt I'll be seeing you, but hope springs eternal. Open invitation though. Nobody is hiding from anybody. Reply to this and I'll send you my exact location. No questions asked. Bring it!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Willisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sports and Mercer school 25 min WorldsMostInteres... 28
train 1 hr paper 4
Tessa C 1 hr Classmate 9
Eric Jones 2 hr Nonya 2
Trumps lies 3 hr nope 6
hope church (Sep '15) 3 hr tickle 15
divorce 3 hr tickle 2

Willisburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance