'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
86,241 - 86,260 of 146,931 Comments Last updated 11 min ago
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Ron Paul Republican 2016 wrote:
Come on people! Rand Paul sold us out completely!: http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/recall-ran...
maybe you just don't understand him, here, check him out, he really is a great guy,

VOTE RAND PAUL!

http://www.randpaul2016.com/

Since: Dec 11

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Keepn it Simple Stupid wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow! You want any intelligent and decent person to believe anything reported by Rupert Murdoch's news agency? I take it you must think all the Government Actions against Murdoch over in the United Kingdom is just a slander campaign huh?
Fox News reports what Murdoch wants them to report.... are you REALLY that stupid not to already know that? I mean Hell... you Judge my comment as SPAM. Do you NOT know what SPAM is?
Back your statements with credible sources. I know for a fact that the 101st was living in horrendous conditions during September 2008 in Eastern Afghanistan. Connexes were flooding and Bush's cronies that were contracted to fly in supplies via helicopter refused to drop supplies to our troops in isolated COPs.
I also know what the status of Veterans are because I have 7 living veterans in my family right now including one son who served in Fallujah, Iraq during the bloodiest part of the war (under Bush's Watch) and I have another son who is still deployed. I also served in the US Army.
What sacrifices have you made for your country besides whining? What do you know first hand about armed services. Sounds like your theatre of combat was whatever you see on Fox News.
I seriously doubt Rupert Murdoch is a "hands on manager" of Fox News. I think its safe to say they have a general rule to guide them: Leans towards "family values" lean away from "gay rights"; lean towards Christianity, lean away from Atheism, lean towards America, lean away from Terrorist sponsors.
Everyone else in media..."Lean Forward" = progressive code for "Bend Over" and to Hell with America!
Tell me, does your ward allow any other channel than MSNBC?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

dumdums wrote:
<quoted text>
Just to clarify, since you seem to struggle with reality, "so you can find out what is in it" is a direct result of how things have to be passed and practiced RIGHT IN YOUR FACE before you ever understand it. You guys rely on tv/radio personalities to tell you how to think. You never research a bill on your own. You would rather accept lies and irrational trends than to attempt to understand a bill yourself.
Did YOU know that when the original 9/11 First Responders Health legislation was proposed it contained an "Amnesty Clause" for illegal aliens? Remember Anthony Weiner's big screaming protest that made the news? That was why, he knew full well what was hidden in those pages! Then there was a session to allow them to read it...the Amnesty was discarded...it then passed!
Weiner was "exposed" for exposing his weiner...Bye Bye Oscar Meyer!

“Stand with me for the U.S.A.”

Since: Apr 13

Lexington,Ky.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

The position on "Domestic Drone Use" has not wavered!

http://www.paul.senate.gov/...

Further explanation of the "sound bite" the Liberals tried to pander as a change in position:

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

hey sheepletards, wanna bet these terrorists voted for your hollywood celebrity? baaaaaaaaaa

Boston bombing suspect’s family reportedly received $100G from taxpayers

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/04/30/boston-b...
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

The benefits included food stamps, Section 8 housing and stipends, the report said. One person with knowledge of the documents that will be handed over to the House Post Audit and Oversight Committee told the paper, "the breadth of the benefits the family was receiving was stunning."

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/04/30/boston-b...
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

good morning libs, just checking in this fine beauthful morning and thought I would check with you intelligent libotards and see if you all could chip in and give us fright wingers an update on the following (since we can't believe fox news anymore)

1. sequester (and the reduced staffing at the control towers)
2. proposed cuts to social security
3. proposed cuts to medicare
4. concern about spending 2 billion $ on oblamer phones
5. cuts to our military
6. putchasing of 1.6 billion rounds of ammo by the DHS
7. the effect of raising taxes 1 trillion $ last year
8. the effect of taking in 2.7 trillion $ in taxes this year
9. the effect of coming up short 1 trillion $ this year when we are spending 3.7 trillion
10. 17 trillion $ debt
11. what ever happened to the fast and furious scandal. You many not remember that one but it is where the oblamer administration gave weapons to mexican drug cartels. Humm, I wonder if they did that with terrorists in Syria.
12. benghazi cover up
13. ballot fraud case for oblamer state nomination
14. economic experts claiming a major market correction and economic downturn because of inflated wall street numbers
15. inflation from govt printing 85 billion $ each month to keep economy alive with 0 interest rates from federal reserve
16. investigation into how boston terrorists were not monitored after warnings from russian and checyan authorities
17. gay marriage
18. potential cuts to govt retirements
19. massive cut backs for part time employees because of oblamer-care
20. why the dhs is buying 2717 light duty armoured vehicles
21. why the dhs is buying 30 round clips for weapons (I thought oblamer and his chicago socialites wanted those banned)
22. why the dhs is buying 7000 AR-15's
23. 11 economic indicators starting to recede
24. 50 million people on food stamps

and the most important question of the day is,

25. How is G.W. Bushs ratings being equal to Hussein Oblamers 4 1/2 years after leaving the w.h. going?

well, that is enough for one day. Please, since we cannot rely on fox news, would you libotards please be kind enough to check with your MSLSD and CNN affiliates and let us know how these things are tell us how they are going. And, as a peace
offering, I am not even going to post baaaaaaaaaa

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
I seriously doubt Rupert Murdoch is a "hands on manager" of Fox News. I think its safe to say they have a general rule to guide them: Leans towards "family values" lean away from "gay rights"; lean towards Christianity, lean away from Atheism, lean towards America, lean away from Terrorist sponsors.
Everyone else in media..."Lean Forward" = progressive code for "Bend Over" and to Hell with America!
Tell me, does your ward allow any other channel than MSNBC?
Sorry dude... I don't watch MSNBC. I get my news from several sources including NBC, ABC, BBC and CNN.

And the "leaning" of Fox News has nothing to do with America... it's called Yellow Journalism... They make up what they report and Murdoch does control what is reported on Fox, I assure you.

But idiots like Fox News viewers are like sheep... if they don't have a herder they don't know how to think or how to believe... and especially don't know how to vote. And if the person has dark skin, Like President Obama, Fox News Viewers are going to be against them by default because "Republicans and Tea Partiers can't allow a Black man to take over the country.

Conservative Christians are just as extreme and fanatical as the Islamic Extremists would has terrorized our nation. Whether it's killing people in the World Trade Center or killing people in an abortion clinic... or gaybashing in Laramie... terrorism is terrorism. Christians are no different than the Taliban or Al Quaida in my opinion. I grew up Baptist... until I realized how extreme and ridiculous the Baptist church is.

But the last election made it clear how Americans think... and the GOP and Tea Partiers are on their way out in this next election... I assure you.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

Impeach Oblamer wrote:
<quoted text>
which is why you are an ignorant lying sodotard liberal, you know all that about me? wow! pretty amazing faggboi, since I don't watch television, don't have cable or satellite, and don't bow to traitors in the w.h. when they yell baaaaaaaaa like you do, so tell us another intellectual tidbit of reality,
understand a bill? LOLOL, man, you should sue your parents for raising an inbred moron,
LOLOL, what a retard, make it up, say it, then believe it yourself,
baaaaaaaaaaaa
Why did his Parents raise you, you stupid pos Republitard nit wit.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Impeach Oblamer wrote:
good morning libs, just checking in this fine beauthful morning and thought I would check with you intelligent libotards and see if you all could chip in and give us fright wingers an update on the following (since we can't believe fox news anymore)
1. sequester (and the reduced staffing at the control towers)
2. proposed cuts to social security
3. proposed cuts to medicare
4. concern about spending 2 billion $ on oblamer phones
5. cuts to our military
6. putchasing of 1.6 billion rounds of ammo by the DHS
7. the effect of raising taxes 1 trillion $ last year
8. the effect of taking in 2.7 trillion $ in taxes this year
9. the effect of coming up short 1 trillion $ this year when we are spending 3.7 trillion
10. 17 trillion $ debt
11. what ever happened to the fast and furious scandal. You many not remember that one but it is where the oblamer administration gave weapons to mexican drug cartels. Humm, I wonder if they did that with terrorists in Syria.
12. benghazi cover up
13. ballot fraud case for oblamer state nomination
14. economic experts claiming a major market correction and economic downturn because of inflated wall street numbers
15. inflation from govt printing 85 billion $ each month to keep economy alive with 0 interest rates from federal reserve
16. investigation into how boston terrorists were not monitored after warnings from russian and checyan authorities
17. gay marriage
18. potential cuts to govt retirements
19. massive cut backs for part time employees because of oblamer-care
20. why the dhs is buying 2717 light duty armoured vehicles
21. why the dhs is buying 30 round clips for weapons (I thought oblamer and his chicago socialites wanted those banned)
22. why the dhs is buying 7000 AR-15's
23. 11 economic indicators starting to recede
24. 50 million people on food stamps
and the most important question of the day is,
25. How is G.W. Bushs ratings being equal to Hussein Oblamers 4 1/2 years after leaving the w.h. going?
well, that is enough for one day. Please, since we cannot rely on fox news, would you libotards please be kind enough to check with your MSLSD and CNN affiliates and let us know how these things are tell us how they are going. And, as a peace
offering, I am not even going to post baaaaaaaaaa
Bush's rating has climbed to 1/2 of President Obama's.

Big gain for you Republitard.

Lmfao
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Did YOU know that when the original 9/11 First Responders Health legislation was proposed it contained an "Amnesty Clause" for illegal aliens? Remember Anthony Weiner's big screaming protest that made the news? That was why, he knew full well what was hidden in those pages! Then there was a session to allow them to read it...the Amnesty was discarded...it then passed!
Weiner was "exposed" for exposing his weiner...Bye Bye Oscar Meyer!
More stupid lies from Faux News you idiot.

Now go drink the Kool Aid fool.

Since: Oct 08

Stanford

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

Impeach Oblamer wrote:
<quoted text>
which is why you are an ignorant lying sodotard liberal, you know all that about me? wow! pretty amazing faggboi, since I don't watch television, don't have cable or satellite, and don't bow to traitors in the w.h. when they yell baaaaaaaaa like you do, so tell us another intellectual tidbit of reality,
understand a bill? LOLOL, man, you should sue your parents for raising an inbred moron,
LOLOL, what a retard, make it up, say it, then believe it yourself,
baaaaaaaaaaaa
Hmmm,,,speaking of parents,,, did your parents have any children that lived?

Prosecute the bush cartel/crime family!

TIR
Reality

Waddy, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

Liberals:

Thank you, Comrade Obama, for liberating us from the horrors of America's values.
Reality

Waddy, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Time Person of the Year.

2012----Obama

1938----Hitler
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Reality wrote:
Time Person of the Year.
2012----Obama
1938----Hitler
2001 Osama bin Laden
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

SnakeHarley wrote:
<quoted text> All Republicans sell out for the right price. Darrell Issa is the highest paid who're in Washington. Of course he's the richest Congressman in Washington too. He blows the oil companies for billions. Rand Paul gets millions from pharmaceutical companies. You can stick a fork in Rand Paul and Mitch McConnell, they're done.
You do NOT like Issa ...
because he's after eric holder on the F&F scandal

BUT Issa IS after justice!

WHY are these SMART computer savvy peeps committing 'suicide'???
I don't think they are!
``````````

U.S. Rep. Darrell Issa is blasting prosecutors for what he says was an overzealous prosecution of famed Internet activist Aaron Swartz.
After Swartz killed himself in his New York apartment, his family said a too-aggressive criminal hacking prosecution spurred the 26-year-old to take his own life.

... suspect U.S. Attorney Carmen Ortiz was motivated to prosecute Swartz at least in part by ambition, the Boston Herald reported Wednesday.

... we know, some of it had to do with ambition. Big prosecutions," Issa reportedly said at a Washington D.C. memorial for Swartz. "Smart people being brought down. That’s regrettable. Because the best and brightest in our prosecution, U.S. attorneys, should care about disposing of small cases quickly and big cases properly. And this is not a big case."

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/darrell-issa-s...

Watt said that Heymann's actions were probably a "contributing factor" in Swartz's suicide,

noting that another man he prosecuted also killed himself.

Jonathan James, one of the men accused alongside Watt, killed himself in 2008, less than two weeks after federal agents raided his house, Wired reported in 2009.
"I have no faith in the ‘justice’ system,” James wrote in a suicide note, adding that he was innocent but was worried federal officials would make him a scapegoat.

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/stephen-watt-t...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Sorry dude... I don't watch MSNBC. I get my news from several sources including NBC, ABC, BBC and CNN.
And the "leaning" of Fox News has nothing to do with America... it's called Yellow Journalism... They make up what they report and Murdoch does control what is reported on Fox, I assure you.
But idiots like Fox News viewers are like sheep... if they don't have a herder they don't know how to think or how to believe... and especially don't know how to vote. And if the person has dark skin, Like President Obama, Fox News Viewers are going to be against them by default because "Republicans and Tea Partiers can't allow a Black man to take over the country.
Conservative Christians are just as extreme and fanatical as the Islamic Extremists would has terrorized our nation. Whether it's killing people in the World Trade Center or killing people in an abortion clinic... or gaybashing in Laramie... terrorism is terrorism. Christians are no different than the Taliban or Al Quaida in my opinion. I grew up Baptist... until I realized how extreme and ridiculous the Baptist church is.
But the last election made it clear how Americans think... and the GOP and Tea Partiers are on their way out in this next election... I assure you.
Yellow Journalism has ben a ploy of the Liberal/Progressive Press from it's Birth till now!

The small percentage of conservative media has little exposure as compared to the 80% plus Liberal leaning media!
How long has media been Liberal?
How long has Fox News been around?
Why do you think Leftist media is always on the attack?
Common sense is making a comeback...American Pride! Dixie Chicks SUCK! Charlie Days said it best:
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

America gets tired of war quickly; Anti-War/Anti-Bush sentiment got Obama elected, his own actions have gained America new insight!

Rand Paul is keeping the TPM alive...and STRONGER than ever!
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
You do NOT like Issa ...
because he's after eric holder on the F&F scandal
BUT Issa IS after justice!
WHY are these SMART computer savvy peeps committing 'suicide'???
I don't think they are!
``````````
U.S. Rep. Darrell Issa is blasting prosecutors for what he says was an overzealous prosecution of famed Internet activist Aaron Swartz.
After Swartz killed himself in his New York apartment, his family said a too-aggressive criminal hacking prosecution spurred the 26-year-old to take his own life.
... suspect U.S. Attorney Carmen Ortiz was motivated to prosecute Swartz at least in part by ambition, the Boston Herald reported Wednesday.
... we know, some of it had to do with ambition. Big prosecutions," Issa reportedly said at a Washington D.C. memorial for Swartz. "Smart people being brought down. That’s regrettable. Because the best and brightest in our prosecution, U.S. attorneys, should care about disposing of small cases quickly and big cases properly. And this is not a big case."
Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/darrell-issa-s...
Watt said that Heymann's actions were probably a "contributing factor" in Swartz's suicide,
noting that another man he prosecuted also killed himself.
Jonathan James, one of the men accused alongside Watt, killed himself in 2008, less than two weeks after federal agents raided his house, Wired reported in 2009.
"I have no faith in the ‘justice’ system,” James wrote in a suicide note, adding that he was innocent but was worried federal officials would make him a scapegoat.
Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/stephen-watt-t...
Have you ever had a sane thought in your warped little mind?

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

<quoted text>
A study cited frequently by critics of a "liberal media bias" in American journalism is The Media Elite, a 1986 book co-authored by political scientists Robert Lichter, Stanley Rothman, and Linda Lichter.[23] They surveyed journalists at national media outlets such as The New York Times, The Washington Post, and the broadcast networks. The survey found that most of these journalists were Democratic voters whose attitudes were well to the left of the general public on a variety of topics, including such hot-button social issues as abortion, affirmative action, and gay rights. Then they compared journalists' attitudes to their coverage of controversial issues such as the safety of nuclear power, school busing to promote racial integration, and the energy crisis of the 1970s. The authors concluded that journalists' coverage of controversial issues reflected their own attitudes, and the predominance of political liberals in newsrooms therefore pushed news coverage in a liberal direction. They presented this tilt as a mostly unconscious process of like-minded individuals projecting their shared assumptions onto their interpretations of reality.

In a survey conducted by the American Society of Newspaper Editors in 1997, 61% of reporters stated that they were members of or shared the beliefs of the Democratic Party. Only 15% say their beliefs were best represented by the Republican Party.[24] This leaves 24% undecided or independent.

A 2002 study by Jim A. Kuypers of Dartmouth College, Press Bias and Politics, investigated the issue of media bias. In this study of 116 mainstream US papers, including The New York Times, The Washington Post, the Los Angeles Times, and the San Francisco Chronicle, Kuypers stated that the mainstream press in America tends to favor liberal viewpoints. They argued that reporters who they thought were expressing moderate or conservative points of view were often labeled as holding a minority point of view. Kuypers said he found liberal bias in reporting a variety of issues including race, welfare reform, environmental protection, and gun control.[25]

A joint study by the Joan Shorenstein Center on Press, Politics and Public Policy at Harvard University and the Project for Excellence in Journalism found that viewers believe that liberal media bias can be found in television news by networks such as CNN.[26] These findings concerning a perception of liberal bias in television news – particularly at CNN – are also reported by other sources.[27]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Media_bias_in_th...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>More stupid lies from Faux News you idiot.
Now go drink the Kool Aid fool.
I watched it LIVE on C-Span, and I did read it via Thomas.org !

That was not on Fox!

Like 90% of liberals, you didn't know that or read that!

weak thinking fool.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Willisburg Discussions

Search the Willisburg Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Is high school football getting out of hand 9 min Pioneer 14
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 18 min _-_Nope_-_ 81,562
young teen girls 19 min never happened to me 2
The fair sux 27 min Kay 44
Taylor Moore 47 min jenni 5
school dress code 1 hr concerned parent 1
Who's the shirtless guy w/ a big gut who plays ... 1 hr Stone Wall 12
•••
•••