'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 4,217)

Showing posts 84,321 - 84,340 of138,843
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Dec 11

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
It's amazing those republicans think they know what's going on and will do whatever they can to kill this last terrorist so he won't talk.
This is the same terrorist who's brother had a bomb strapped to his chest, the same terrorist who were throwing bombs at police as they rammed thru a police barricade.
Not a lot of thought process going on with the low educated republicans.
Guess where this article appeared "Democratic Underground", "Students for a Democratic Society", "Tea Party Patriots"?

Instructions to make bombs out of pressure cookers similar to those believed the source of two explosions in Boston on Monday were published two years ago in Inspire, an online magazine tied to al-Qaeda and the late U.S.-born cleric Anwar al-Awlaki, an analysis of the magazine shows.

The article, "How to Make a Bomb in the Kitchen of Your Mom," by "the AQ Chef" instructed would-be bombers to glue shrapnel to the inside of a pressure cooker and then "fill in the cooker with the inflammable material."

Would-be bombers, the article said, should use gloves to prevent their fingerprints from being found on the bomb fragments and to "put your faith in Allah and pray for the success of your operation."

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/201...
baaaaaaaaaaaa

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Terrorism never ends uneducated republican. When we went to Iraq the first time our fate was sealed for us. The WORLD knows we went there on a lie, we should have been a backup to Saudia Arabia, not the leader. Thats why countries who at first helped, but gradualy started falling Off. Other countries knew itbwas wrong, we democrats knew itnwas wrong, tou idits dsmt. and as you SHOULD know, when you invade a country on a LIE, you're going to piss them off.
And when you go on and on and say 'mooslim this, mooslim that' saying that that entire ethnic people are terrorists, shits going to happen
What our country is going thru in these days is intirely republicans fault.
Stay out of country's for their oil, humanitarian help and stopping mass killing (genocide) are important reasons for us to get involved, we are not the worlds police force.
and you want billary in 2016, she lied to everybody, she said saddam had WMD, so did her faithful husband, every single demotard that voted for the Iraq invasion should be put in prision, and every stupid sheepletard put there as well, baaaaaaaaa

this is impossible that you two retards U flabby and repukes can actually be this stupid, but I guess you actually are,
baaaaaaaaaaaa

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
He's alive and in custody.
Kinda blows the republican (wrong as usual) thoughts
Damn republicans. You've been WRONG about everything concerning this.
GREAT JOB PRESIDENT OBAMA!!!!
I'll give you 100$ for every successful venture you can prove for oblamer, if you can't, you give me 50$ for every failed one I list, baaaaaaaaaa, you sodofags are the life of the social party,
baaaaaaaaaaaa

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Never hear about any Pirates hijacking American ships any more since Obama told the Seal Team to do head shots.
Obama is one badass POTUS !!!!!!!!!!
never hear about 512 murders in chicago either sodofag, liberal media proping up their traitor, just like you libofags are trying to do here, only difference is, you believe what you type, we believe what we see, somolia pirates still in business, still killing, still hijacking ships, wow, oblamer really fixed that one now didn't he, baaaaaaaaa

G.W. 2X winner, Highest approval ratings in U.S. history

hussein oblamer, inherited the worst economy in U.S. history from himself,

baaaaaa-raaaaccccc-haaaaaaa-ph obiaaaaaaa
baaaaaaaaaaaa

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
He's alive and in custody.
Kinda blows the republican (wrong as usual) thoughts
Damn republicans. You've been WRONG about everything concerning this.
GREAT JOB PRESIDENT OBAMA!!!!
Yeah, wrong about it, like when you posted right wingers did this,

ROTFL,

what a sodolib, mental incapacity is incredible,

baaaaaaaaaaa

oh, by the way, would one of you sodotards please answer the question - hows that social security and medicare cuts sitting with you? LOLOL, repubs siding with oblamer on this one, man, you gotta love those repubs,

govt benefits next, baaaaaaaaaa
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess where this article appeared "Democratic Underground", "Students for a Democratic Society", "Tea Party Patriots"?
Instructions to make bombs out of pressure cookers similar to those believed the source of two explosions in Boston on Monday were published two years ago in Inspire, an online magazine tied to al-Qaeda and the late U.S.-born cleric Anwar al-Awlaki, an analysis of the magazine shows.
The article, "How to Make a Bomb in the Kitchen of Your Mom," by "the AQ Chef" instructed would-be bombers to glue shrapnel to the inside of a pressure cooker and then "fill in the cooker with the inflammable material."
Would-be bombers, the article said, should use gloves to prevent their fingerprints from being found on the bomb fragments and to "put your faith in Allah and pray for the success of your operation."
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/201...
Pressure cooker bomb construction were being published by these outlets, or were these outlets REPORTING how other have made them!!

I have to ask these questions, because you uneducated republicans spin so much shit and lie so much, I never know what the hell you idiots are talking about.
baaaaaaaaaaaa

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

just read the news, oh my gosh, oblamer got him, he went right up to that boat and told that terrorist if you vote for me I will not cut your social security and I will send F16s and billions of dollars to your relatives in the mooslum bro hood, naturally the terrorist went baaaaaaaaaaaaaa and walked out peacefully with oblamer. They played a game of golf before going to the police station.

baaaaaaaaaaaaaa
RepukesRLemmings

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not fixated at all sweetheart. As I said earlier, it just continues to prove what a bigot you truly are. It is obvious you despise ALL Republicans which means you despise a great number of your fellow Americans.
There is nothing wrong with having liberal opinions but to indicate those statements are "soooooooooooooooooo true" proves your bigotry and lack of character.
Did you not repost it a couple times? Bothers you repukes all out there listed line for line, plain to see. I love my fellow Americans, muslim, catholic, baptist, jewish, hispanic, black, white etc.. I can take each line and show your how the Grand Party of NO and teabagger Congress has demonstrated they do, then there is the nutjobs on here with all their racist remarks. Stomping for some fauxbox pundit's lie about President Obama coming to get your guns...ohhhhhhhh no violating the 2nd Ammendent, yet in the next breath will use a racist comment with total disregard for Freedom of religion, guaranteed by the First Amendment. I don't hate anybody, you repukes certainly have the corner on that hate market. I have 2 REP in my family, the rest of the large family are all Democrats. So shut your ASSumptions. I have more character than all you repukes on here put together and bigotry, racism, hate, gloom and doom is what YOU people demonstrate on a daily basis not me and the MAJORITY. Remember despite the denial, your two parties are the MINORITY. Suck it up or just fo.

HILLARY 2016

DITCH MITCH 2014
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

baaaaaaaaaaaa wrote:
<quoted text>
and you want billary in 2016, she lied to everybody, she said saddam had WMD, so did her faithful husband, every single demotard that voted for the Iraq invasion should be put in prision, and every stupid sheepletard put there as well, baaaaaaaaa
this is impossible that you two retards U flabby and repukes can actually be this stupid, but I guess you actually are,
Everyone in the world knows the WMDs were a lie.

Hillary and everyone were given information that Dumbya knew was a lie.

No wonder you're so stupid and type the shit you type

btw.... Obama got yet ANOTHER terrorist.

Hate in that.... Till Hillary!

ALL law enforcement officials leaving the latest crime scene getting applause for a job well done!!

Obama will probably speak soon, applause will surely happen for him as we'll.

THAT'S what a great president gets done folks!!

American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

Boston Police officer shouts ...

"God bless America"

on loud speaker as he leaves Watertown scene #WCVB

http://livewire.wcvb.com/Event/117th_Running_...
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

baaaaaaaaaaaa wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll give you 100$ for every successful venture you can prove for oblamer, if you can't, you give me 50$ for every failed one I list, baaaaaaaaaa, you sodofags are the life of the social party,
I don't need your money, and lets face it.... I've proven all of you to be either uninformed, or just plain STUPID! You'll post some dumb shit from WND, and claim its factual and true them say I owe you money.

Not going to waste my time. I'm too busy brig happy that we caught ANOTHER terrorist.

You can continue to try to divert from this success, it doesn't matter.

Kinda sucks you idiots were hoping he was killed so you could blame many other things on Obama.
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
Boston Police officer shouts ...
"God bless America"
on loud speaker as he leaves Watertown scene #WCVB
http://livewire.wcvb.com/Event/117th_Running_...
you KNOW what's going on, going to kill him to cover this up.

You're batting 1000 on stupidity this week

How does it feel to be misled about EVERYTHING??

What about those arrests made that you repeated?? You are a huge idiot!!

we KNOW it
Connie

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

Yea right
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
we KNOW it
God "loves" you ...
So do I!:)

Just don't like[HATE] your ways ...

~-~
Lol

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

Stupid is as studio does

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Terrible tragedy!
These are the types of thugs that happen when republicans put the super rich's wallets in front of Americans safety and make cuts to embassy security so the rich don't have to pay their fair share.
If we had more guards there, would have never happened. Just a fact! Obviously the ones who attacked noticed the drop in security and took advantage of it.
Had those lives were not as important as the super rich getting more money.
Or when an Ambassador in one of the most dangerous areas of the world begs for more security, you move people from other locations or do whatever is necessary to protect them. If you cannot do that due to any budget constraints, you move them out of Benghazi as Britain did. You don't leave them there like sitting ducks.
RepukesRLemmings

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
we KNOW it
hahaha, too funny and so true. Bet it was burning up the internet on all it's devices scanning for the evil Martial Law conspiracy it reads on alexjones, wmd, frightwinged conspiracy.com , etc..haha

Great comebacks. Keep them up. I guess the whole WORLD knows now, you can run, but you can hide for long if those AMERICANS are hot on your trail, especially if you have a great President offering sympathy, comfort, and ALL the resources he has to protect his citizens. Sad thing is the cuts and disregard for the needs of First Responders and crime fighting organizations by the Party of NO. Looking forward to our President's speech. They will all be running for the meds, alcohol and herbal tea while they regroup and stew over their false flag conspiracy going wrong. PRICELESS

So proud of my fellow AMERICANS in the Commonwealth of Massachuetts.

Here comes the Prez.....after the police conference. Yay, I will be so PROUD of our PRESIDENT too. God Bless America!!!

HILLARY 2016

DITCH MITCH 2014
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Or when an Ambassador in one of the most dangerous areas of the world begs for more security, you move people from other locations or do whatever is necessary to protect them. If you cannot do that due to any budget constraints, you move them out of Benghazi as Britain did. You don't leave them there like sitting ducks.
I agree! They shouldn't have been there without security. That's not the Presidents call, I don't even think that's SOS's job.

That's a CIA thing.

I could possibly see how you could say it lands on SOS Clinton, but I would disagree. but how is it an Obama thing??

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

RepukesRLemmings wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you not repost it a couple times? Bothers you repukes all out there listed line for line, plain to see. I love my fellow Americans, muslim, catholic, baptist, jewish, hispanic, black, white etc.. I can take each line and show your how the Grand Party of NO and teabagger Congress has demonstrated they do, then there is the nutjobs on here with all their racist remarks. Stomping for some fauxbox pundit's lie about President Obama coming to get your guns...ohhhhhhhh no violating the 2nd Ammendent, yet in the next breath will use a racist comment with total disregard for Freedom of religion, guaranteed by the First Amendment. I don't hate anybody, you repukes certainly have the corner on that hate market. I have 2 REP in my family, the rest of the large family are all Democrats. So shut your ASSumptions. I have more character than all you repukes on here put together and bigotry, racism, hate, gloom and doom is what YOU people demonstrate on a daily basis not me and the MAJORITY. Remember despite the denial, your two parties are the MINORITY. Suck it up or just fo.
HILLARY 2016
DITCH MITCH 2014
You accuse us of all these terrible things and do exactly what you accuse us of in your own post. I don't hate anyone, but that is exactly what you are accusing me of.

You want to see bigotry, racism, hate, gloom, and doom? Go back and read your own posts. I haven't denied anything. All I know is that 49% of American voters who voted did NOT vote for Obama. He still won. I accept that but your constant attack of your fellow Americans is not necessary. We do not have to agree but your hatred and bullying does nothing but push us all further apart. Any American, no matter their political affiliation, should be incensed by your continuous ranting of hate and bigotry. I pity you and your negative, narrow-minded views.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree! They shouldn't have been there without security. That's not the Presidents call, I don't even think that's SOS's job.
That's a CIA thing.
I could possibly see how you could say it lands on SOS Clinton, but I would disagree. but how is it an Obama thing??
If a post cmdr has a high rate of DUI's and doesn't do anything about it, what happens?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 84,321 - 84,340 of138,843
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Willisburg Discussions

Search the Willisburg Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Motorcycle procession from Frankfort 27 min you should be ashamed 13
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 40 min lo lo 81,232
smelly rotten egg scent in sink. 44 min luther 7
Some Woodford County residents unhappy about pl... 58 min Truth be told 9
old house 1 hr jack 3
UNION Election @ Wausau Paper 1 hr Nicole 138
new electronic cigarette store in lawrenceburg 1 hr queen vaper 10
•••
•••