'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 280346 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

American Lady

Danville, KY

#93902 Apr 12, 2013
HotC_2-point-0 wrote:
<quoted text>
"A man without a gun can't shoot babies."
...Hot C
u r one SICK lil pos!
u AND your ILK!
``````````

flip the body of the baby over and snip its neck with a pair of scissors to ensure “fetal demise.

http://www.delawareonline.com/article/2013040...
Jay

Springville, TN

#93903 Apr 12, 2013
HotC_2-point-0 wrote:
<quoted text>2.0 means second new version
I've never made anything but excellent grades and I skipped the 8th grade, scored at post high school levels in Math, English, Science, History, Technology, and Good Looks
**********

LOL!!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#93904 Apr 12, 2013
It was the trip that inspired both a congressional inquiry and a rap song.

When pop star Beyonce and husband rapper Jay-Z traveled to Cuba last week, their getaway ignited a storm of news coverage and questions -- because of the couple’s celebrity status,

but also because of

the five-decade-old political stalemate between Washington and the Communist island nation.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/artic...

Kennedy announced the embargo on Feb. 3, 1962, citing "the subversive offensive of Sino-Soviet communism with which the government of Cuba is publicly aligned."

It went into effect four days later at the height of the Cold War, a year removed from the failed CIA-backed Bay of Pigs invasion meant to oust communism from Cuba and eight months before Soviet attempts to put nuclear missiles on the island brought the two superpowers to the brink of war.

Washington already had some limited sanctions in place, but Kennedy's decision was the beginning of a comprehensive ban on U.S. trade with the island that has remained more or less intact ever since.

Little was planned to mark Tuesday's anniversary, but Cuban-American members of Congress issued a joint statement vowing to keep the heat on Cuba.

http://seattletimes.com/html/businesstechnolo...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#93905 Apr 12, 2013
Old School Marines

Old School Marines
To any old school Marines reading this out there, we respect what a lot of you have done for this country and do not categorize you with the Marines of today. But, you are the ones that say once a Marine always a Marine so these men that are criminals and rapist will forever be one of you unless you fight for your honor.

When most of you hear this Marine had criminal record for drugs and was let in you don’t believe it. On this site, we provide you with the information to see it with your own eyes. And that could be overlooked, if this criminal had changed his ways, but he didn't, he actually took advantage of his situation. He used drugs while in the Marines, committed fraudulent enlistment to get in, stole from the Marines, made terroristic threats, and most importantly raped a woman!

http://www.theusmarinesrape.com/OldSchoolMari...

This needs to be spread around ... imo
mouth

United States

#93907 Apr 12, 2013
Is that the first time you ever been called a little b-st--d.
Jay

Springville, TN

#93908 Apr 12, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
u r one SICK lil pos!
u AND your ILK!
``````````
flip the body of the baby over and snip its neck with a pair of scissors to ensure “fetal demise.
http://www.delawareonline.com/article/2013040...
********

I totally agree, AL.

The death sentence is too good for him. I am a conservative with no patience or remorse for these kinds of monsters. He should be confined to a cell with no more than a 7wt bulb and a cot for the rest of his miserable life. And after several months he should be handed a pair of spinal snipping shears! Hopefully he would put them to good use!

Friggin ghoul!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#93909 Apr 12, 2013
Military Rape compared to Penn State

In 2011 a scandal broke at Penn State. The alleged sexual assault of young boys over several years by a former Penn State Assistant Coach hit the national media.

The late great Joe Paterno ended up being the fall guy for the scandal, and all because he did his job and reported the sexual assault.

Our question is what happened to the Sgt. Maj. that blatantly broke both military and federal law and ignored the rape of our friend? Shouldn’t he be dishonorably discharged? Isn’t what he did much worse?

And what is going to happen to Congressman Mark Critz for ignoring how the rape and case were ignored, mishandled and impeded? By his own admission!

Paterno was recommended for the Presidential Medal of Freedom by both Senator’s Pat Toomey and Bob Casey, who then rescinded their nomination.

Again Paterno actually turned the information over to the best of his ability and knowledge and was made to be the villain.

What are the Sgt. Maj., the Pentagon, the Marines and Congressman Critz?

MORE:
http://www.theusmarinesrape.com/MilitaryRapeP...
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#93911 Apr 12, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Controlled by corrupt Democrats. There will be more cities controlled by Democrats to face the same demise. Spend, spend, spend. No fiscal control.
always predicting the future, always wrong, the Republican way
American Lady

Danville, KY

#93912 Apr 12, 2013
Lawyer: Girl saw details online of sex assault

The arrests and the details that came spilling out shocked many in this prosperous Silicon Valley suburb of 30,000. And together with two other episodes recently in the news - a suicide in Canada and a rape in Steubenville, Ohio - the case underscored the seeming callousness with which some young people use technology.

"The problem with digital technologies is they can expand the harm that people suffer greatly," said Nancy Willard, an Oregon-based cyberbullying expert and creator of a prevention program for schools.
http://www.8newsnow.com/story/21955501/calif-...

Make him/them into eunuch(s)...
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#93914 Apr 12, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Lawyer: Girl saw details online of sex assault
The arrests and the details that came spilling out shocked many in this prosperous Silicon Valley suburb of 30,000. And together with two other episodes recently in the news - a suicide in Canada and a rape in Steubenville, Ohio - the case underscored the seeming callousness with which some young people use technology.
"The problem with digital technologies is they can expand the harm that people suffer greatly," said Nancy Willard, an Oregon-based cyberbullying expert and creator of a prevention program for schools.
http://www.8newsnow.com/story/21955501/calif-...
Make him/them into eunuch(s)...
you're a real man eater, aren't you, bitch
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#93915 Apr 12, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
**********
LOL!!!
did that entertain you, hon?
Jay

Springville, TN

#93917 Apr 13, 2013
HotC_2-point-0 wrote:
<quoted text>
did that entertain you, hon?
*********

Are you accustomed to call men hon?

Weird little creep aren't you?
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#93918 Apr 13, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
*********
Are you accustomed to call men hon?
Weird little creep aren't you?
weird yes, but I thought you were a lady, dick head...better?

Since: Dec 11

.

#93919 Apr 13, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
*********
Are you accustomed to call men hon?
Weird little creep aren't you?
C is more than one of the venomous Libs here, keep watching for these "oopsie" moments.

Maybe C and Uncle Tabby are two other posters we used to beat so often! Read between the lines my brother. This is Ky there are not that many freaks like them in the entire state.
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

#93920 Apr 13, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
C is more than one of the venomous Libs here, keep watching for these "oopsie" moments.
Maybe C and Uncle Tabby are two other posters we used to beat so often! Read between the lines my brother. This is Ky there are not that many freaks like them in the entire state.
Ky is for you inbred pos.
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#93921 Apr 13, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
C is more than one of the venomous Libs here, keep watching for these "oopsie" moments.
Maybe C and Uncle Tabby are two other posters we used to beat so often! Read between the lines my brother. This is Ky there are not that many freaks like them in the entire state.
No, C is not more than one, I thing that is a right wing thing...I can't even tell if you're a lady or a dude, Ari, you're pussyish, but not very ladylike either, and I don't really care, I ain't trying to marry you
Uncle Tab

United States

#93922 Apr 13, 2013
HotC_2-point-0 wrote:
<quoted text>
And what are you, the dummy that sits in his lap,'something' rammed up your ass to keep you 'laughing' and 'entertained'?
C, I don't mess with uneducated, calorically challenged lesbians.... I'll let the American crackhead, chemtrail, and the other chunky lesbians to do the shoving!

:-D
Uncle Tab

United States

#93923 Apr 13, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Military Rape compared to Penn State
In 2011 a scandal broke at Penn State. The alleged sexual assault of young boys over several years by a former Penn State Assistant Coach hit the national media.
The late great Joe Paterno ended up being the fall guy for the scandal, and all because he did his job and reported the sexual assault.
Our question is what happened to the Sgt. Maj. that blatantly broke both military and federal law and ignored the rape of our friend? Shouldn’t he be dishonorably discharged? Isn’t what he did much worse?
And what is going to happen to Congressman Mark Critz for ignoring how the rape and case were ignored, mishandled and impeded? By his own admission!
Paterno was recommended for the Presidential Medal of Freedom by both Senator’s Pat Toomey and Bob Casey, who then rescinded their nomination.
Again Paterno actually turned the information over to the best of his ability and knowledge and was made to be the villain.
What are the Sgt. Maj., the Pentagon, the Marines and Congressman Critz?
MORE:
http://www.theusmarinesrape.com/MilitaryRapeP...
Republican Marines raping women (and most likely men) in the armed services.

Yes, this should be addressed. With the views republicans have in rape, these issues are important. Wonder how long republicans have been sweeping this under the rug??

Republicans are SO out of touch.
Uncle Tab

United States

#93924 Apr 13, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Lawyer: Girl saw details online of sex assault
The arrests and the details that came spilling out shocked many in this prosperous Silicon Valley suburb of 30,000. And together with two other episodes recently in the news - a suicide in Canada and a rape in Steubenville, Ohio - the case underscored the seeming callousness with which some young people use technology.
"The problem with digital technologies is they can expand the harm that people suffer greatly," said Nancy Willard, an Oregon-based cyberbullying expert and creator of a prevention program for schools.
http://www.8newsnow.com/story/21955501/calif-...
Make him/them into eunuch(s)...
Those boys were obviously raised by republicans.

You can always tell when children are raised in republican households, no respect for others, spoiled rotten, XBox raises republican children, low grades in school from being lazy but it's always the teachers fault.

Just to name a few. I'm happy the Republican Party is almost dead. Our country will be much better once that trash is gone.
Syl

Ashland, KY

#93925 Apr 13, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
The voting Majority.... Like the last 2 elections.
Anything else you uneducated republicans need me to spell out for you??
You know how Obama won? Go back and read post# 93385. He did not win fair. Too many people understand how he's ruining this country. We will be in same boat as Cuban citizens deserting their home land, only they will be trying to get back to their own country it will be so bad here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Willisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Derrick Jones 2 hr Earl Wallace 1
Hey Little man 2 hr Ryan Julius 3
Why so many Ohio, Indiana, Florida, Illinois pe... 3 hr Wonder 3
DETECTIVE gets a slap on the wrist (Aug '13) 3 hr You know me all t... 72
amy trigg 4 hr anonymous 1
Tierra Clark 6 hr heather 8
Ashley Morrow 8 hr Tree hugger 11

Willisburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Willisburg Mortgages