'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
77,041 - 77,060 of 151,100 Comments Last updated 6 min ago
Uncle Tab

United States

#86250 Mar 12, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes indeedy. Its as if they believe denying being racists actually makes it so. Forget that they think jokes about the POTUS being a monkey are funny, just remember that they say theyre not racist. I'm surprised we haven't heard about their black friends who agree with them yet. You know racists always have black friends who don't mind their racism,cause clearly they aren't racist if they have a black friend to begin with. Complete logic.
And of course no one called AL on her bs, instead they turned it into a full on attack on Muslims. Bigotry at its finest.
Lets not forget them repeating horseshit over and over thinking that repeating that shit it makes it true.

They're all racists bigots and that's what's winning us elections!!

Hope ALL of them keep posting.... It helps us in a big way.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#86251 Mar 12, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Watch it R...Obama's followers are going to call you 'Racist' any of comments you make ...would any of them trying to explain above statements,
NO!!!!!!!!!!
because they CAN'T! Ok, then...you're RACIST!
They name call because they cannot utilize the truth about their idol--Obama.

They can call me anything they like although, it won't stop me from posting the truth and they hate the truth.
Repukes

Vine Grove, KY

#86252 Mar 12, 2013
If all else fails pull the Dump Trump birther crap. So like these repuke fauxbox lemmings. Do carry on with your ignorant selves. You make it too easy to vote DEM. lmao @ birther repukes

DITCH MITCH
Uncle Tab

United States

#86253 Mar 12, 2013
Repukes wrote:
More relevant to Kentucky, perhaps, is her opposition to mountaintop-removal coal mining, which many oppose but which no prominent candidate has publicly denounced for fear of losing support in coal country.
Causes supported
AIDS & HIV, Animals, At-Risk/Disadvantaged Youths, Children, Disaster Relief, Economic/Business Support, Education, Environment, Family/Parent Support, Health, Homelessness, Human Rights, Hunger, Literacy, Miscellaneous, Peace, Philanthropy, Poverty, Refugees, Water
Read more: http://www.looktothestars.org/celebrity/ashle...
Judd, who graduated from Harvard's Kennedy School of Government in 2010, has been active in public affairs, advocating policies aimed to target social welfare, public health and humanitarian issues.
Mitch won re-election to a fifth term in 2008 by one of the narrowest margins of any Senate incumbent in the country, running in a state where registered Democrats are in the majority.
Someone honest working for KENTUCKY. Sounds good to me.
DITCH MITCH
WOW!! No wonder they're so scared and already starting the negative ads. They need to spread the hate and doom and gloom as soon as possible.

That's what they are..... Negative, racist and hateful human beings.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#86254 Mar 12, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
The Civil Rights Act of 1866 is the 14th Amendment to the US Constitution, so when you read "and subject to the jurisdiction, thereof", it means nothing more than "not subject to any foreign power" as stated in the Act.
Now as we all know and supported by Obama, he was born a citizen of his father's nation, which means he was not eligable for citizenship in the USA.
----------
Mr. HOWARD: I now move to take up House joint resolution No. 127.
The motion was agreed to; and the Senate, as in Committee of the Whole, resumed the consideration of the joint resolution (H.R. No. 127) proposing an amendment to the Constitution of the United States.
The first amendment is to section one, declaring that all "persons born in the United States and Subject to the jurisdiction thereof (US Constitution), are citizens of the United States and of the States wherein they reside. I do not propose to say anything on that subject except that the question of citizenship has been fully discussed in this body as not to need any further elucidation, in my opinion. This amendment which I have offered is simply declaratory of what I regard as the law of the land already (Civil Rights Act of 1866), that every person born within the limits of the United States, and subject to their jurisdiction (US Constitution), is by virtue of natural law and national law (Civil Rights Act of 1866) a citizen of the United States. This will not, of course, include persons born in the United States who are foreigners, aliens, who belong to the families of ambassadors or foreign ministers accredited to the Government of the United States, but will include every other class of persons. It settles the great question of citizenship and removes all doubt as to what persons are or are not citizens of the United States. This has long been a great desideratum in the jurisprudence and legislation of this country.[1] Congresionbal Globe (2890)
I really do like coming on here and showing you libs, you put an alien in the White House, not once, but TWICE!!!
And just when is your appearance date before the Supreme Court on this matter Birther? You Repubs are so funny. hahhahahhahaha !!!!!!!!!!
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#86255 Mar 12, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>ACORN was disbanded on Nov.2, 2010 you ignorant POS.
Sorry, ACORN lives on under another name which they are keeping secrets so know one finds their offices and video tapes their corrupted activities.

ACORN alive and well at defrauding, lying and corruption.

Welfare recipient, drug addicts and ex-cons, "ACORN is for you.
After we take our cut of the tax payer's money," says, the so-called CEO of ACORN.
countrygirl

Madisonville, KY

#86256 Mar 12, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
The Civil Rights Act of 1866 is the 14th Amendment to the US Constitution, so when you read "and subject to the jurisdiction, thereof", it means nothing more than "not subject to any foreign power" as stated in the Act.
Now as we all know and supported by Obama, he was born a citizen of his father's nation, which means he was not eligable for citizenship in the USA.
----------
The motion was agreed to; and the Senate, as in Committee of the Whole, resumed the consideration of the joint resolution (H.R. No. 127) proposing an amendment to the Constitution of the United States.
The first amendment is to section one, declaring that all "persons born in the United States and Subject to the jurisdiction thereof (US Constitution), are citizens of the United States and of the States wherein they reside. I do not propose to say anything on that subject except that the question of citizenship has been fully discussed in this body as not to need any further elucidation, in my opinion. This amendment which I have offered is simply declaratory of what I regard as the law of the land already (Civil Rights Act of 1866), that every person born within the limits of the United States, and subject to their jurisdiction (US Constitution), is by virtue of natural law and national law (Civil Rights Act of 1866) a citizen of the United States. This will not, of course, include persons born in the United States who are foreigners, aliens, who belong to the families of ambassadors or foreign ministers accredited to the Government of the United States, but will include every other class of persons. It settles the great question of citizenship and removes all doubt as to what persons are or are not citizens of the United States. This has long been a great desideratum in the jurisprudence and legislation of this country.[1] Congresionbal Globe (2890)
I really do like coming on here and showing you libs, you put an alien in the White House, not once, but TWICE!!!
Yes he is.SO PROUD. Guess he fell thru the cracks, twice. LOVING EVERY MINUTE OF IT!!!!!"

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#86257 Mar 12, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
They can call me anything they like although, it won't stop me from posting the truth and they hate the truth.
Truth is you post nothing but your own made up ideas. You never post the truth about anything you ignorant ass woman.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#86258 Mar 12, 2013
Tell me one thing that the Democrats have done for the Blacks that does not involve:

Entitlements, lowering standards or any other measure that proves we are nothing more than a weak race who cannot and will not be able to contribute to society in a positive manner that does not involve the Government.

Afrocity Brown
Uncle Tab

United States

#86259 Mar 12, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
----------
The majority of our country disagree with you.
ALL of the republican Govenors, Senators, Represenatives disagreed with you..... TWICE!
I just mentioned how you all repeat things over and over thinking that makes them true.
Negative!
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#86260 Mar 12, 2013
Why has no one enforced the issue to see at least one paper Obama has written during his tenure??

Just one, furthermore, why is Obama keeping it censored? What is behind it?
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#86262 Mar 12, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Truth is you post nothing but your own made up ideas. You never post the truth about anything you ignorant ass woman.
Prove It

Liar

White Trash

Copy cat

Drug pusher

Hater

Racist

Hate Spreader
r u sick

United States

#86263 Mar 12, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text>where you at girl? MIA!
AL is sooooo scared shacking in her boots...
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#86264 Mar 12, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>And just when is your appearance date before the Supreme Court on this matter Birther? You Repubs are so funny. hahhahahhahaha !!!!!!!!!!
Not a Birther, just following the rule of law (US Constitution), you know the Law of the Land, we are a Constitutional Republic, like it or not.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#86265 Mar 12, 2013
The Deception of Obama

A world without rules or controls.

A world without borders or boundaries.

The world pulled over your eyes to blind you from the truth.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#86266 Mar 12, 2013
To the blinded liberals:

How many coincidences do you need before it stops being a coincidenses??
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#86267 Mar 12, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text>Yes he is.SO PROUD. Guess he fell thru the cracks, twice. LOVING EVERY MINUTE OF IT!!!!!"
LMAO!!! At least you are smart enough to know he illegal.
There is hope for you!
OZombies

United States

#86268 Mar 12, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Good for you R...each time Obama zombies can't explain something about his policies, they call you racist, hater, etc...really desperate bunch!
countrygirl

Madisonville, KY

#86269 Mar 12, 2013
r u sick wrote:
<quoted text>
AL is sooooo sc ared shacking in her boots...
where she at? she's usually blowing it up. she's here, just hiding under another name.as usual.
Uncle Tab

United States

#86270 Mar 12, 2013
r u sick wrote:
<quoted text>
AL is sooooo scared shacking in her boots...
Don't worry.... Look at the stupid ones posting tonight. No matter what... They always come back. She's too stupid to stay away.

Be new names popping up. You know she's reading all of these watching everyone laugh at her racist ass!

It's sooooo funny!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Willisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 23 min NO CHANCE 1,246
does daddy bill know 1 hr Sarah 22
tammy b's parties still goin strong 1 hr amber 10
Greg Isham arrested and locked up again 6 hr Keep him 20
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 11 hr Reality 16,145
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 22 hr yourmommm 1,048
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) Wed Huh 26,225
•••
•••
•••

Willisburg Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Willisburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE