'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
American Lady

Danville, KY

#85810 Mar 10, 2013
Sanford, Fla., explains why George Zimmerman was not arrested

“Zimmerman provided a statement claiming he acted in self defense, which at the time was supported by physical evidence and testimony,” the letter, signed by Sanford City Manager Norton Bonaparte Jr., says.“By Florida Statute, law enforcement was PROHIBITED from making an arrest based on the facts and circumstances they had at the time.”(Caps are theirs.)
The letter also addresses the 911 calls released this past weekend, in which Zimmerman tells the dispatcher he is going to follow Martin and the dispatcher responds:“You don’t need to do that.” Many people have asked whether that exchange can be used in the investigation.

According to the letter, the dispatcher’s suggestion is not a lawful order that Zimmerman would have been required to follow.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/blogpost/...

``````````

Different ones had gotten away with thieving in Z mans complex.

“I basically tell them you call non-emergency dispatch if you come home after work and you notice somebody took a bike off your porch,” Dorival said.“A 911 call is when there is a crime in progress. If someone’s life or property is in danger, you call 911.”

At the end of the Dorival’s presentation, she invited residents to choose a neighborhood-watch leader.

“I went through all the roles and responsibilities for neighborhood watch and I said,‘Now it’s time to choose your community leader,” Dorival said.“And pretty much the people chose George Zimmerman as the coordinator.”
A review of police records confirms Taaffe’s account of crimes in the neighborhood. According to the Miami Herald, police were called to Twin Lakes 402 times in the 13 months before Martin’s death.

According to the Herald’s review of

*police records*

the community experienced eight burglaries, nine thefts, and a shooting over that period.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2012/03...

George Zimmerman HAS "suffered" enough!

FREE HIM!

CLEAN UP some of these MESSES in our Society!
Voter

Bowling Green, KY

#85811 Mar 10, 2013
I think Ds and Rs are both lazy. It's all about power, not about people.
sheepletards go baaaaaaaa

Lansing, MI

#85812 Mar 10, 2013
Voter wrote:
I think Ds and Rs are both lazy. It's all about power, not about people.
Rs are weak, Ds are retarded,
justfacts

Bowling Green, KY

#85813 Mar 10, 2013
sheepletards go baaaaaaaa wrote:
hey libs, defend this, after all this is your sheep herder in chiefs beliefs, baaaaaa
Hundreds of Christians clash with Pakistani police after homes burned by Muslim mob
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/world/2013/03/10/hundr...
Defned what? Pakistani has what to do with Obama you dumbass?
avian retreat

Mahomet, IL

#85814 Mar 10, 2013
Ricky wrote:
This should be good.
It was.
Worse

Detroit, MI

#85815 Mar 10, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
Not everyone lives on Topix, some have real life to contend with; families, work, school, etc.
I currently writing a 10 APA style research paper.
When I finish I'll be here to prove you wrong...yet again.
So instead Of chasing girls(or boys), after you finish your badass paper you're gonna come argue on topix. What a cocksman!
Worse

Detroit, MI

#85816 Mar 10, 2013
sheepletards go baaaaaaa wrote:
come on libs, can't just one of you defend oblamer? just one? funding terrorists, destroying our economy, destroying our military, destroying our medical care system, putting faggs in cabinet positions, food stamp king of the world, even hillary didn't defend him - said he wasn't qualified, now you all go baaaaaaaaa,
come on, just one of you libotards defend any of this, if you do and you are convincing I will not post your battle cry for three entire posts,
baaaaaaaaaa
Because your bleating certainly does break us down. Obama is in the White House. Noone has to defend him. He's more Teflon than gotti. All we have to do is sit and watch republicunts and independouches squirm and cry for a few years.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#85817 Mar 10, 2013
Worse wrote:
<quoted text>
So instead Of chasing girls(or boys), after you finish your badass paper you're gonna come argue on topix. What a cocksman!
Blasting 'em with TRUTH!
heluva LOT better than what u are doing!
w-i-m-p

;0)
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#85818 Mar 10, 2013
AKA Hot C wrote:
<quoted text>
you know, I learned something today
Prove it.

Liar.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#85819 Mar 10, 2013
Worse wrote:
<quoted text>
Because your bleating certainly does break us down. Obama is in the White House. Noone has to defend him. He's more Teflon than gotti. All we have to do is sit and watch republicunts and independouches squirm and cry for a few years.
Prove it.

Liar.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#85820 Mar 10, 2013
truman wrote:
Ahh...the niave wit of imbeciles.
Gotta love what passes for a funny when it comes to good old slack jawed repubs.

pogo wrote:
So a community organizer, a person who's never had a real job, a radical left wing kook walk and "truman" walk into a bar.

......Two people really, as the first three just describe Obama. Truman kisses Obama's az lovingly, they have a drink and retire to a motel for a night of passionate love-making. Truman emerges pregnant with Obama II, President for Life after Obama I gives up his dictatorship in 2029.

http://www.topix.com/forum/us/T95O1HTNVFAOD24...
``````````
[could NOT resist]
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#85821 Mar 10, 2013
The reason to keep and bear arms

Tyranny in America

Reality

Frankfort, KY

#85822 Mar 10, 2013
Obama:

Lay down your guns.

Lay down your Bibles.

Cling to me.

....and all the liberals said "Heil Hitler, Jr."
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#85823 Mar 10, 2013
Hahahaha, Obama laughingly says to his Administration:

"Then, I said,(chuckle, chuckle) if you like your health care plan, you can keep it. Hahahaha.

Teeheehee...they believed me....
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#85824 Mar 10, 2013
I am for doing good to the poor, but I think the best way of doing good to the poor is not making it easy in poverty, but leading or driving them out of it.

I observed...that the more public provisions were made for the poor, the less they provided for themselves, and of course became poorer.

And on the contrary, the less was done for them, the more they did for themselves and became much richer.

Benjamin Franklin

sheepletards go baaaaaaa

Lansing, MI

#85825 Mar 10, 2013
left wing two faced lying hypocrites, all of them,

Gabby Giffords' Husband Slammed for Buying AR-15 After Gun Control Testimony

http://politix.topix.com/homepage/5035-gabby-...
sheepletards go baaaaaaa

Lansing, MI

#85826 Mar 10, 2013
Reality wrote:
Obama:
Lay down your guns.
Lay down your Bibles.
Cling to me.
....and all the liberals said "Heil Hitler, Jr."
actually, I think what they said was 'heil baaaaaaa'
sheepletards go baaaaaaa

Lansing, MI

#85827 Mar 10, 2013
Worse wrote:
<quoted text>
as we expected, can't defend him, baaaaaaaaaaaaa,
sheepletards go baaaaaaa

Lansing, MI

#85828 Mar 10, 2013
justfacts wrote:
<quoted text>Defned what? Pakistani has what to do with Obama you dumbass?
absolutely nothing, oblamer has absolutely nothing to do with funding the mooslum brotherhood, with sending fighter jets to the mooslum brotherhood, with cutting FAA, military here in the U.S., but sending money and arms to syrian rebels,

you are right, absolutely nothing to do with it,

baaaaaaaaaaaaa, retard
sheepletards go baaaaaaa

Lansing, MI

#85829 Mar 10, 2013
Worse wrote:
<quoted text>
you sodolibs are already broke down, you are just keeping up the act until the next curtain call, baaaaaaaaa, you got nothin, you are nothin, you know it, the rest of the world knows it, the rest of the world is laughing at oblamer,(but lets keep it a secret amongst ourselfs) baaaaaaaaaa

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Willisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jessica Blackwell 2 hr Omg 3
Carlee Compton 2 hr hotcoaco 4
MEGGITT Starting Pay? 2 hr WhoDat 2
USW and Wausau 2 hr yea 29
some history of this town 3 hr crazy 10
ktap 3 hr just wondering 5
riddle has std's 4 hr itshere 15
Willisburg Dating
Find my Match

Willisburg Jobs