'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#82432 Feb 23, 2013
Repukes wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't seen anything but speculation and personal comments from you clueless repuke. You wouldn't recognize the truth if it smacked you upside your pointy head. Let's see you post what you spew as truth, no link or even a faux box pundit's opinion. Just your twisted logic on what you think is going on. An Executive Order stating your false claim should be available if there is one so let's see it liar. Your post only proves how ignorant you are.
Why, as if you could interpret facts or logic.

Like I stated several times, been there, done that in trying to create what is common sense to millions but the liberals idol worshippers.

No can do.

You are asking for the impossible in trying to teach libs anything, just an impossible feat.
Jay

Paris, TN

#82433 Feb 23, 2013
Islamic butchery manifests in America with Muslim immigrants

Before 1990, no American ever experienced the barbaric ritual of beheading a person. But since our U.S. Congress began importing a total of seven million Muslims from all over the Middle East and Africa since 1990, an ever increasing rate of “honor killings” continue to horrify Americans around the country......

Everything about Islam contradicts everything about Western democracy, free speech, religious choice and women’s rights.

Who needs these barbarians in this country!!!?

http://www.newswithviews.com :80/Wooldridge/frosty843.htm
OZombies

United States

#82434 Feb 23, 2013
Democracynow org wrote:
Anyone can make YOUR face to look like a clown... but, Obama BOWING to Saudi King is real...his 2009 Cairo speech is real...20 yrs Obama listening to Rev. Jeremiah Wright is real...Obama attending Muslim school in Indonesia is real...pal, get real!!!!!
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#82436 Feb 23, 2013
Today's illegals.

Tomorrow's Democrats.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#82437 Feb 23, 2013
Joe (bite me) Biden:

"Even I can't figure out what I meant to say."
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#82438 Feb 23, 2013
Reality wrote:
Today's illegals.
Tomorrow's Democrats.
The dems meet the illegals at the border and sign them up for food stamps and to vote so that they will never bite the hand that force feeds them. Job security for the corrupt democrat party.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#82439 Feb 23, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
The dems meet the illegals at the border and sign them up for food stamps and to vote so that they will never bite the hand that force feeds them. Job security for the corrupt democrat party.
Think about this:

So. Sec. is going broke or broke, thanks to Clinton and Daddy Bush for robbing it to make their budgets look like its in the positive.

When they legalize all of these illegals plus their mommy, daddies, granddads, grandmas, uncles, aunts, etc. They can be a year or less in America legalize and get soc. sec. even though they didn't pay a cent.

We are broke and this will add more deficit plus they can compete for jobs, especially the ones that our gov. has finance to own their own companies and they have....ask LaRaza.

This is another deterrent from Obama to make sure that America is so bankrupt, no one but the elitist will ever survive this impending Holocaust.

Obama is using every avenue to cause debt and bankrupt this country to a downward spiral of no return. In the meantime, he is padding his and Michelle's gold mine.
OZombies

United States

#82440 Feb 23, 2013
Reality wrote:
Today's illegals.
Tomorrow's Democrats.
Ok R...you can't say illegals ...real soon it is going to be buried and it's going to be word "I" same as word "N"...soon, we are going to be using fingers to communicate ...

Remember, "Pilgrims were Illegal aliens" Cultural Transformation or Sensitivity Training...
government sponsored by Democrats ...cost tax payers $200,000.00

"Pilgrims were illegal aliens"... talking about brainwashing ...this is dumbest thing ever!
Syl

Ashland, KY

#82441 Feb 23, 2013
They call me Savage wrote:
Hoof IN mouth disease.
or diarrhea of the mouth.

“I'm just a country boy”

Since: Feb 13

.Rooster Run, Ky

#82442 Feb 23, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
And you post is hilarious too, uncle flabby!!!! Whut? You didn't think we knew? Now that IS hilarious.
Look how many Neg-Judge-it's your drew with that post!

C.S. got all mad and whipped out his fairy dust wand, and spanked it "FURIOUSLY" on your post!

Careful, next he will "Roll Eyes" and LMAO then type in ALL CAPS!

Since: Dec 11

#82443 Feb 23, 2013
@ Constipation Pooty

Steve Beshear has proven to be an Obama jock strap, in Ky. that's 30% at best!

Gone like used exlax!

Since: Dec 11

#82445 Feb 23, 2013
your [you0
OZombies

United States

#82446 Feb 23, 2013
Jay wrote:
Islamic butchery manifests in America with Muslim immigrants
Before 1990, no American ever experienced the barbaric ritual of beheading a person. But since our U.S. Congress began importing a total of seven million Muslims from all over the Middle East and Africa since 1990, an ever increasing rate of “honor killings” continue to horrify Americans around the country......
Everything about Islam contradicts everything about Western democracy, free speech, religious choice and women’s rights.
Who needs these barbarians in this country!!!?
Hi Jay ... if you want to learn about Muslim horror, read books on 500 yrs of Balkan slavery under Ottoman (Muslim/Turkish) ruling ...I don't know if you're familiar with world history of the Balkan countries of that time?
Jay

Paris, TN

#82447 Feb 23, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Jay ... if you want to learn about Muslim horror, read books on 500 yrs of Balkan slavery under Ottoman (Muslim/Turkish) ruling ...I don't know if you're familiar with world history of the Balkan countries of that time?

No, I have not read what you suggested. But I have read and seen enough that I have no use for these barbaric weirdo's. And as Frosty Woodridge said in the article:

"A majority of Americans lack any understanding or knowledge of the Muslim onslaught of much of Europe. Smaller countries like Belgium and Holland suffer complete displacement of their cultures, languages and people because Muslims out-breed them at an astounding rate of speed.

Norway houses four million people and Sweden less than five million citizens: both countries watch horrific upheaval of their laws, culture and language by Islamic immigrants. For example, 99 percent of rapes on Norwegian women stem from Muslim immigrant men. The United Kingdom and France experience similar consequences of mass Muslim immigration. To say that Islam remains a savage and barbaric religion in the 21st century can be seen as an understatement."

dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#82448 Feb 23, 2013
hey, I thought all you sodofaggs said that oblamer was a Christian!

Obama Administration asks Supreme Court to strike down 1996 Defense of Marriage Act defining marriage as union between a man and a woman, arguing it violates the Constitution's 'fundamental guarantee of equal protection.'

"Our journey is not complete until our gay brothers and sisters are treated like anyone else under the law, for if we are truly created equal," he said.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/02/24/ob...
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#82449 Feb 23, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I have not read what you suggested. But I have read and seen enough that I have no use for these barbaric weirdo's. And as Frosty Woodridge said in the article:
"A majority of Americans lack any understanding or knowledge of the Muslim onslaught of much of Europe. Smaller countries like Belgium and Holland suffer complete displacement of their cultures, languages and people because Muslims out-breed them at an astounding rate of speed.
Norway houses four million people and Sweden less than five million citizens: both countries watch horrific upheaval of their laws, culture and language by Islamic immigrants. For example, 99 percent of rapes on Norwegian women stem from Muslim immigrant men. The United Kingdom and France experience similar consequences of mass Muslim immigration. To say that Islam remains a savage and barbaric religion in the 21st century can be seen as an understatement."
The only way that problem will be rectified will be if the citizens of that country fix it themselves, their politicians are as stupid as the ones we have here,
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#82450 Feb 23, 2013
hey, just did a search on this Steve Beshear person because Constipation Potty is so obsessed with him, look what I found! LOLOL, no wonder Constipation Potty is so infatuated with him, another left coast sodomite,
lolol,

Google Search Results!

After previously taking a stand to defend domestic partner rights, Kentucky Gov. Steve Beshear has gone even further to protect the gay community. Yesterday, Beshear made an executive order granting employment protections for gays and lesbians in state government
Hog-jawl

Madisonville, KY

#82451 Feb 23, 2013
Fox news is the only good news.
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#82452 Feb 23, 2013
Repukes stoop lower wrote:
haha, texas shill is still in denial...it's the radical rights party of no. Still mad you repukes couldn't buy the election. Backfired on you along with those clowns you had a candidates. hahaha Can't wait to see what you come up with for the next one. Go drink your tea little girl with your imaginary friends (shills). You offer nothing, not even a good laugh. Be back later and see if I can find one. lmao at you shill lemmings.
hey libboy, this is just for you, lolol

Rauf lala

Las Vegas, NV

#82453 Feb 23, 2013
Muslim scum

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Willisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mercer Schools schedule expensive field trips 25 min Nutz 133
riddle has std's 1 hr Teddy 12
Brandon Stivers 1 hr Josh smith 3
Tommy dean 2 hr who was 3
cvs 2 hr Really 4
need house keeper 4 hr Amanda 2
michael cinnamon is 31 (Nov '11) 4 hr La_verdad_70 34
Willisburg Dating
Find my Match

Willisburg Jobs