First Prev
of 3
Next Last
cant trust anyone

Lawrenceburg, KY

#1 Jun 21, 2013
Give me your trust, I promise I won't say anything. Tell me your secrets, I won't post it in topix. Show me how you hurt, I swear I won't use it against you. Come on, can't you trust me? Can't you, won't you? I might be your boss, might be part of your family, for all ya know you may confess your sins to me. I promise I won't say a thing here in topix. Tell me everything! Tell me it all so I can stab you in the back and tell the town of how I see you. Tell me who you lay with other than your spouse. Let me hang with ya so I can tell and distort the facts. Let me take your money at where I work and let me show you my devious smile, you can trust I won't say anything about you trading your food stamps for other things or money. Trust me, I wont say anything. I am your family, best friend, neighbor, kids teacher, husband, wife. I get mad at you I promise I won't say anything here in topix. Trust me won't you? I won't get mad and tell your secrets that we shared. I swear!! Look in my eyes and see my smile, cant you see you can trust me? Don't you want a friend?(evil laugh) braaahaaaarrrrraaaarrrrrrr.... ..(whisper in your ear) trust me, im your best friend.
Have a happy day

Lawrenceburg, KY

#2 Jun 21, 2013
You want the truth---go to the source.And there ARE people out there that DO have loyal friends.They DO have someone they CAN confide in.BUT do NOT trust the law inforcement in Lawrenceburg.As far as gossip,if someone is talking about another to you--then why wouldn't they talk about YOU to others.Makes sense? And neighbors? Nothing wrong with only a simple wave and how ya doin.
i understand

Lawrenceburg, KY

#3 Jun 21, 2013
cant trust anyone wrote:
Give me your trust, I promise I won't say anything. Tell me your secrets, I won't post it in topix. Show me how you hurt, I swear I won't use it against you. Come on, can't you trust me? Can't you, won't you? I might be your boss, might be part of your family, for all ya know you may confess your sins to me. I promise I won't say a thing here in topix. Tell me everything! Tell me it all so I can stab you in the back and tell the town of how I see you. Tell me who you lay with other than your spouse. Let me hang with ya so I can tell and distort the facts. Let me take your money at where I work and let me show you my devious smile, you can trust I won't say anything about you trading your food stamps for other things or money. Trust me, I wont say anything. I am your family, best friend, neighbor, kids teacher, husband, wife. I get mad at you I promise I won't say anything here in topix. Trust me won't you? I won't get mad and tell your secrets that we shared. I swear!! Look in my eyes and see my smile, cant you see you can trust me? Don't you want a friend?(evil laugh) braaahaaaarrrrraaaarrrrrrr.... ..(whisper in your ear) trust me, im your best friend.
As crazy as this may sound to some people, I can relate to every word you have said! I am an older person now and it's really sad that I have absolutely no one that I trust on this earth! People will do exactly as you said and stab you with your own words! When you've been burned by enough people, you eventually become cold and bitter! I hate the fact that we live in a society where we can trust no one! I don't even have family that I trust anymore, because I did trust them and as it turned out, they are just as bad, if not worse than other people to stab you! Therefore I will remain in my own little world for the rest of my days, not confiding or trusting anyone! The sad part is, I'm loving, loyal, honest and kind hearted! To bad that I have no one I can share it with! I hope things get better for you though!
cant trust anyone

Lawrenceburg, KY

#4 Jun 21, 2013
i understand wrote:
<quoted text> As crazy as this may sound to some people, I can relate to every word you have said! I am an older person now and it's really sad that I have absolutely no one that I trust on this earth! People will do exactly as you said and stab you with your own words! When you've been burned by enough people, you eventually become cold and bitter! I hate the fact that we live in a society where we can trust no one! I don't even have family that I trust anymore, because I did trust them and as it turned out, they are just as bad, if not worse than other people to stab you! Therefore I will remain in my own little world for the rest of my days, not confiding or trusting anyone! The sad part is, I'm loving, loyal, honest and kind hearted! To bad that I have no one I can share it with! I hope things get better for you though!
Its not crazy that you can relate to what I had wrote. Im sure there are many that can in some way or another. I am 38. I dont know if thats close to you but yea, at times thats how I feel. Been there been burnt. Probably my own fault most the time because I want to trust first rather than give myself time to know people. After rereading my post it reminded me of the Rolling Stones song. Probably wont to many but does to me.
i understand

Lawrenceburg, KY

#5 Jun 21, 2013
I use to trust people until they gave me a reason not to, now I can never trust until they give me a good reason to trust them...which is never! I want to trust and I have over and over and I cannot remember a single time that I wasn't lied to and deceived by them! It's just not going to happen with me anymore, no matter how convincing they are! Some people are very convincing and say, how can I gain your trust if you don't give me a chance to? I did that too, even after being burned! I hate the fact that it has to be that way with people! Especially those you really care about! I guess it is what it is and I will accept it that way! I don't have a choice! Good luck to you!
cant trust amyone

Lawrenceburg, KY

#6 Jun 21, 2013
i understand wrote:
I use to trust people until they gave me a reason not to, now I can never trust until they give me a good reason to trust them...which is never! I want to trust and I have over and over and I cannot remember a single time that I wasn't lied to and deceived by them! It's just not going to happen with me anymore, no matter how convincing they are! Some people are very convincing and say, how can I gain your trust if you don't give me a chance to? I did that too, even after being burned! I hate the fact that it has to be that way with people! Especially those you really care about! I guess it is what it is and I will accept it that way! I don't have a choice! Good luck to you!
Thanks. Good luck to you too.
Find it strange

Pleasureville, KY

#7 Jun 21, 2013
Your posts seem to be answering themselves, and each seems to be a continuous speech. Are you talking to yourself or do you have another person echoing your same thoughts? If not then you two have a great deal in common, just from what you are saying, so maybe it might be good for you to get to know each other.
Hope you ok

Pleasureville, KY

#8 Jun 21, 2013
Before you can trust anyone else you have to learn to trust yourself. Learn to keep personal information to yourself, if you can't trust anyone with it. Don't set yourself up to be taken advantage of.
cant trust anyone

Lawrenceburg, KY

#9 Jun 21, 2013
Find it strange wrote:
Your posts seem to be answering themselves, and each seems to be a continuous speech. Are you talking to yourself or do you have another person echoing your same thoughts? If not then you two have a great deal in common, just from what you are saying, so maybe it might be good for you to get to know each other.
I had been reading through a bunch of the post here on topix and that was just how I had perceived what it seemed in many of them. How else would so many peoples personal business end up on here? Granted im sure some are false but from most of the reactions that most are probably at least half true. Talking to myself? Hell no. Hoping more people would had read what I had to say and like you said learn to keep it to themselves. Two people together with trust issues? Not to sure that would be very healthy for either party. Sometimes good conversation is hard to find, so yea I am sure it would seem to have someone answering back, that is how a conversation works. Right? You may be right though. Maybe it would be good for us to meet, at least have coffee. I do agree with you on what you have said about keeping things more personal without a doubt. That has burned me more than once. Thanks for the response.
i understand

Lawrenceburg, KY

#10 Jun 21, 2013
Find it strange wrote:
Your posts seem to be answering themselves, and each seems to be a continuous speech. Are you talking to yourself or do you have another person echoing your same thoughts? If not then you two have a great deal in common, just from what you are saying, so maybe it might be good for you to get to know each other.
No they aren't talking to themselves! lol.. I don't think it's uncommon for 2 people to have the same opinion on subjects. I admit I have trust issues and with good reason. It's just a part of life, I suppose. I don't see a problem with trust having to be earned. Once you can trust a person that person should never break that trust and you should never break their trust! Wow, That would be great! Right? I don't think it was such a big problem at one time, but people have changed with each new generation! I'm not saying that there aren't good people and maybe even some that can be trusted. I'm just not familiar with a lot of them.
agree

Lawrenceburg, KY

#11 Jun 21, 2013
There is almost no such thing as knowing someone that will be faithful. There is no such thing as having just one you can depend on. Those days are over. This world has come to cheaters, backstabbers, lying, untrustworthy people! It just goes to show the devils way is winning the whole good vs evil battle. No one has any morals or values anymore. People don't care what they do or how it makes them look, its all about self gratification, greed and the thrill of hurting others to help yourself feel good. The devil and evil is real people. Look around, its in your neighbors, families, preachers, teachers and the list goes on for miles. We are all doomed to fail, we are all going to see it get worse. There is no hope. There is nothing left, only dreams. Even those seem dark anymore.
I am Right

Lawrenceburg, KY

#12 Jun 21, 2013
I do trust most of our cops. I do agree that integrity is really hard to find in people nowadays. sad, but true.
nope

Lawrenceburg, KY

#13 Jun 21, 2013
I do not trust the police in this town nor do I trust any political figure in this country at this time! Our elected officals are the most greedy ones of all! They are why this country is in the mess it's in!!! That's the reason that people don't love thy neighbor, that's why there's not enough front porches any more, simply because everyone is struggling and are only out for themselves!
I am Right

Lawrenceburg, KY

#14 Jun 22, 2013
I respect your beliefs, but I have different ones. I personally know a lot of officers, and they are so sweet and have the highest level of integrity.
i understand

Lawrenceburg, KY

#15 Jun 22, 2013
agree wrote:
There is almost no such thing as knowing someone that will be faithful. There is no such thing as having just one you can depend on. Those days are over. This world has come to cheaters, backstabbers, lying, untrustworthy people! It just goes to show the devils way is winning the whole good vs evil battle. No one has any morals or values anymore. People don't care what they do or how it makes them look, its all about self gratification, greed and the thrill of hurting others to help yourself feel good. The devil and evil is real people. Look around, its in your neighbors, families, preachers, teachers and the list goes on for miles. We are all doomed to fail, we are all going to see it get worse. There is no hope. There is nothing left, only dreams. Even those seem dark anymore.
So true and so sad! It's become so bad that I really don't socialize with many people at all and can't understand some of my own family. I love my family so much and want to help them, but there is one in particular that I cannot reach. I have tried for years and it's just getting worse and it's all because of the stupid disease of alcohol. Drugs and booze is what's destroyed all the good things in life! I see this person sober and they are a wonderful,loving and good person. I see this person drunk and they are mean, evil, uncaring and hateful. So I know that's what's wrong with the people! I have been around these things for years and I know it when I see it! The drugs and alcohol has destroyed any hope and until people want to change, it will only get worse!
i started this post

Lawrenceburg, KY

#16 Jun 22, 2013
i understand wrote:
<quoted text> So true and so sad! It's become so bad that I really don't socialize with many people at all and can't understand some of my own family. I love my family so much and want to help them, but there is one in particular that I cannot reach. I have tried for years and it's just getting worse and it's all because of the stupid disease of alcohol. Drugs and booze is what's destroyed all the good things in life! I see this person sober and they are a wonderful,loving and good person. I see this person drunk and they are mean, evil, uncaring and hateful. So I know that's what's wrong with the people! I have been around these things for years and I know it when I see it! The drugs and alcohol has destroyed any hope and until people want to change, it will only get worse!
I may know you. Or maybe I don't. Maybe it just seems that I may because so much of this type of stuff is going on. I love someone very much that is the same way. We are no longer together but we do see each other everyday with our child we have together. Same deal when shes sober seems to be the best person ever, but when being a drunk it is like a whole different person. Like a personality disorder. Just so opposite of a person. If you are who I think you may be, I know you have been down that road yourself and beat the odds straightening out your life on your own. I have great respect for that. I have done the same for myself years ago, the same as you. If it is who I think it may be Ill be seeing you tonight around 8:30 9pm. Alcohol and drugs have destroyed a lot for many. I think that with as tough as it is to "make it" in todays world, meaning tough economy, no jobs, etc. doesn't help this type of things.
i understand

Lawrenceburg, KY

#17 Jun 22, 2013
I don't think we know each other because I don't have any plans of seeing anyone at that time tonight! However I wish you the best of luck and always remember that even good people make bad choices and alcohol is a disease and people who do this needs love and support, not criticized and treated mean. If you really love this person, then be there for them and help them, as I try to do for the person in my life. If you belittle them and make them feel worse about themselves, it will only get worse. If you have a child together, the child needs 2 loving parents that stand strong together and the child needs to be first in all things! Be strong, help the mother of your child, show her love and understanding and encourage her to get help. I know people who have gone through this feel bad about themselves and they beat their own self over it and don't need it from others. As I said, if you love her and want her in your life, Be the bigger and stronger person and help her for everyone's sake! Especially the child! Best of luck to you!
unwanted opinion

Lawrenceburg, KY

#18 Jun 22, 2013
cant trust anyone wrote:
<quoted text>
I had been reading through a bunch of the post here on topix and that was just how I had perceived what it seemed in many of them. How else would so many peoples personal business end up on here? Granted im sure some are false but from most of the reactions that most are probably at least half true. Talking to myself? Hell no. Hoping more people would had read what I had to say and like you said learn to keep it to themselves. Two people together with trust issues? Not to sure that would be very healthy for either party. Sometimes good conversation is hard to find, so yea I am sure it would seem to have someone answering back, that is how a conversation works. Right? You may be right though. Maybe it would be good for us to meet, at least have coffee. I do agree with you on what you have said about keeping things more personal without a doubt. That has burned me more than once. Thanks for the response.
After reading all of this ,i'm very confused. You say you love this person in your life but yet you say it might be a good idea to meet a poster on here for coffee. I have to wonder if maybe you are the one with a problem and maybe this does not help your situation. maybe whoever it is that you say has a problem has good reason. you know what they say,it takes two to make it and 2 to break it and i am a firm believer that when there is problems, it's always that one person who blames it all on the other and can never accept any of it as being their fault. do a little inventory on your own faults and see if maybe you are a big part of the problem. I know I went thru some things and blamed a lot on my partner and when it was pointed out to me in theraphy,i saw I was really at fault as much as they were.if you love this person,as you say, you have to see your own bad to and we all have our own bad.no one is always the complete innocent one and the other all the bad.believe me, I paid enough money in theraphy to find this out. that might be a good thing for you and your friend (theraphy) it really worked for me and my family.hey,what could it hurt?
agree

Lawrenceburg, KY

#19 Jun 22, 2013
i understand wrote:
<quoted text> So true and so sad! It's become so bad that I really don't socialize with many people at all and can't understand some of my own family. I love my family so much and want to help them, but there is one in particular that I cannot reach. I have tried for years and it's just getting worse and it's all because of the stupid disease of alcohol. Drugs and booze is what's destroyed all the good things in life! I see this person sober and they are a wonderful,loving and good person. I see this person drunk and they are mean, evil, uncaring and hateful. So I know that's what's wrong with the people! I have been around these things for years and I know it when I see it! The drugs and alcohol has destroyed any hope and until people want to change, it will only get worse!
I think most families have at least 1 of these type family members. I personally have done everything I can do for a couple of my family members like this and they still show no respect for anyone, not even themselves. You eventually get to the point that you wash your hands of them, simply because you can no longer help someone that doesn't try to help themselves. Sadly, the outcome for them is usually ends in a cry but, I can lay down my head at night and go to sleep because I know I have done everything I possibly could regardless of the outcome.
agree

Lawrenceburg, KY

#20 Jun 22, 2013
unwanted opinion wrote:
<quoted text> After reading all of this ,i'm very confused. You say you love this person in your life but yet you say it might be a good idea to meet a poster on here for coffee. I have to wonder if maybe you are the one with a problem and maybe this does not help your situation. maybe whoever it is that you say has a problem has good reason. you know what they say,it takes two to make it and 2 to break it and i am a firm believer that when there is problems, it's always that one person who blames it all on the other and can never accept any of it as being their fault. do a little inventory on your own faults and see if maybe you are a big part of the problem. I know I went thru some things and blamed a lot on my partner and when it was pointed out to me in theraphy,i saw I was really at fault as much as they were.if you love this person,as you say, you have to see your own bad to and we all have our own bad.no one is always the complete innocent one and the other all the bad.believe me, I paid enough money in theraphy to find this out. that might be a good thing for you and your friend (theraphy) it really worked for me and my family.hey,what could it hurt?
Here’s what I’ve discovered. As long as we operate in a reality where we believe that love is conditional, no amount of love or acknowledgment or praise or notoriety will ever be enough to fill us up or makes us feel complete. And the reason is that if we have the belief that love is earned, not given, whether we know it or not, it will completely limit our ability to love ourselves WHOLEHEARTEDLY. And if we’re not loving ourselves wholeheartedly, fully and completely, then we will always feel like something is missing and we will continue to live our lives in search of the next achievement, the next epiphany, the next notch on our spiritual belt so that we can get “better” and be more “worthy” in order to….yup, get more love. And so the cycle goes

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Willisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 6 min Another Vet 5,080
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 9 min No Surprize 153,631
Did John Francis escape from prison? (Jan '10) 9 min Look up dominant 17
Frank Livers 19 min lol 4
Josh Deadman 40 min amanda 8
KKK leaflets along Beaumont Ave 47 min kkk 28
School Lunches (Nov '13) 1 hr MaKayla Hardin 18
•••
•••
•••

Willisburg Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Willisburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Willisburg News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Willisburg
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••