First Prev
of 3
Next Last
curious

Duluth, GA

#1 Jan 3, 2013
Met him. Anyone know anything about him? Only want truth please.
Maybe

United States

#2 Jan 8, 2013
The former cop jeff pearce?
mel

Harrodsburg, KY

#3 Jan 8, 2013
He was a great cop. Me and my family hated to see him go. Its not fair to start a crappy thread towards someone whos good
wausau

Harrodsburg, KY

#4 Jan 8, 2013
I work with him. Hes a great person and works hard. Hes also a great father. His little girl is the cutest. I agre with mel dont start dirt on this guy.
wausau

Harrodsburg, KY

#5 Jan 8, 2013
By the way why would you ask about somebody on topix? think you will get the truth here lol kinda dumb
then

Duluth, GA

#6 Jan 9, 2013
Why is he a former cop? Get fired?
mel

Harrodsburg, KY

#7 Jan 9, 2013
naaa he quit
worthless

Duluth, GA

#8 Jan 10, 2013
Hes the one that was buddies with Jason and knew about him and Sammi but hid it for Jason.
Blow smoke out your butt

Harrodsburg, KY

#9 Jan 11, 2013
worthless wrote:
Hes the one that was buddies with Jason and knew about him and Sammi but hid it for Jason.
I will never believe that cause Jefg is a fair person and was a damn good cop.So take the bad mouthing else where anyone that really knows him don't believe the the beg talk on here so srfu
truth

Duluth, GA

#10 Jan 11, 2013
Blow smoke out your butt wrote:
<quoted text>I will never believe that cause Jefg is a fair person and was a damn good cop.So take the bad mouthing else where anyone that really knows him don't believe the the beg talk on here so srfu
Worthless spoke truth here. It will all come out in her lawsuit.
Whatever

San Francisco, CA

#11 Jan 11, 2013
worthless wrote:
You have no idea what you are talking about. Jeff knew nothing about it. He was heart broken and shocked when the news hit. Ask around, ask Stephanie, jason's ex wife. he had no clue. learn the facts before you open your mouth. How did he cover for him? If you are going to accuse at least back it up with provable facts. I'm sure you can't since there is none. How is it going to come out in the law suit? He's not a part of it. But since you know so much I'm sure you knew that too.
Whatever

San Francisco, CA

#12 Jan 11, 2013
Sorry part of the above was directed toward truth
truth

Duluth, GA

#13 Jan 11, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no idea what you are talking about. Jeff knew nothing about it. He was heart broken and shocked when the news hit. Ask around, ask Stephanie, jason's ex wife. he had no clue. learn the facts before you open your mouth. How did he cover for him? If you are going to accuse at least back it up with provable facts. I'm sure you can't since there is none. How is it going to come out in the law suit? He's not a part of it. But since you know so much I'm sure you knew that too.
If he was so disappointed in Jason why did he make all those trips to nicholasville and jail to visit him? Yes he did.
ohio

Harrodsburg, KY

#14 Jan 12, 2013
Let me tell the truth about offcr pierce. Me and my sister were homeles and one night Pierce found us in our car. we had no gas and no food. he gave us 30 dollas for gas and went and got us something to eat. We made it to london to my grandparents house. I will never forget that . You people who bad mouth make me sick
ohio

Harrodsburg, KY

#15 Jan 12, 2013
and im better off now being gone from that shithole town of harrodburg. you people want to run people down and hate on someone u dont even know.
right

Duluth, GA

#16 Jan 12, 2013
ohio wrote:
Let me tell the truth about offcr pierce. Me and my sister were homeles and one night Pierce found us in our car. we had no gas and no food. he gave us 30 dollas for gas and went and got us something to eat. We made it to london to my grandparents house. I will never forget that . You people who bad mouth make me sick
Bet you girls were young. Bet you girls made it up to him. He is not going to do anything for nothing.
wausau

Harrodsburg, KY

#17 Jan 12, 2013
Thats a Compton comment. Broke and looking for money. The family is harrodsburgs joke.
wausau

Harrodsburg, KY

#18 Jan 12, 2013
right wrote:
<quoted text> Bet you girls were young. Bet you girls made it up to him. He is not going to do anything for nothing.
im 34 and my sister is 32. Your the very reason i left that shithole town. That town loves to talk shitty or its just plain jealous. like some other people said you lost a great offcr in pierce. I hope a legit shitty one replaced him.
ha ha

Lexington, KY

#19 Jan 12, 2013
wausau wrote:
<quoted text> im 34 and my sister is 32. Your the very reason i left that shithole town. That town loves to talk shitty or its just plain jealous. like some other people said you lost a great offcr in pierce. I hope a legit shitty one replaced him.
Then why does it show that you're posting from Harrodsburg?
wausau

Harrodsburg, KY

#20 Jan 12, 2013
maybe jus maybe im at work lmao. i dont collect welfare like half of harrodburg

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Willisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Ashton Goodlett dead? 4 min Herion head 3
Cute guys at Allgood 36 min Visitor 4
Stephanie Cummins 2 hr town watch 18
Justin Hall 2 hr Ur nightmare 2
fakw weed still in the burg 3 hr lmao 3
who has drank antifrezee 3 hr needahigh 4
Haunted places in Washington County (Jan '13) 3 hr Blockeddd 9
Willisburg Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web