single respectable women?

single respectable women?

Posted in the Willisburg Forum

single man

United States

#1 Feb 6, 2013
Why is so hard to find a respectable woman in the burg? Not looking for a super model because I am not. Decient looks, good health both physical and mental. One not looking for a daddy, paychecks, or medical benefits.
Single too

Lawrenceburg, KY

#2 Feb 6, 2013
Omg Single Man, well said even from a womans point of view.
:0)

Tucker, GA

#3 Feb 7, 2013
in the butt!
Houdvkt

Lawrenceburg, KY

#4 Feb 7, 2013
Not a such thing here. All if em are fake for sure.
Look elsewhere

“life is what you make of it.”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#5 Feb 7, 2013
Guys can be the exact same way as some of the women around here. They just wanna play games with you and see how much money they can take you for. I'm beginning to think single is the only way to be
yes

Lawrenceburg, KY

#6 Feb 7, 2013
I'm an older person now and I agree that there is something good about just staying single. I'm married but if anything ever happens to my partner,I will remain single for the rest of my life! Speaking from experience,it's just to hard always trying to please someone else and making them happy,instead of being happy yourself! I suppose there are relationships where both parties are happy,but I wouldn't know about that! Good luck with finding someone! I hope it works out for you,but there aren't a lot of good men or women out there. It used to be a lot different,many years ago.

Location hidden

#7 Feb 7, 2013
yes wrote:
I'm an older person now and I agree that there is something good about just staying single. I'm married but if anything ever happens to my partner,I will remain single for the rest of my life! Speaking from experience,it's just to hard always trying to please someone else and making them happy,instead of being happy yourself! I suppose there are relationships where both parties are happy,but I wouldn't know about that! Good luck with finding someone! I hope it works out for you,but there aren't a lot of good men or women out there. It used to be a lot different,many years ago.
Well I'll be 29 in march and I was married to my ex husband for 8 yrs and together for 12. After we split and divorced, I was in a 1yr relationship with a guy that took me for over $10,000. Used me all he could and cheated left and right. I was more than good to him, worked every day, plus kept all the housework done and cooked his dinner every night b4 he got home from work. Everything all the way down to raising his son along with my daughter and having work clothes laid out for him in the mornings. And still found time to give it to him every night. What man wouldn't dream of having a woman like that? I'm not fat nor ugly by any means so why when a guy has the perfect girl do they go to any length possible to screw then over?? Are there really any TRUE, RESPECTABLE men in their mid 30s out there that wants a real commitment in a relationship? One that doesn't play head games?
Observer

Lawrenceburg, KY

#8 Feb 8, 2013
_princess1_ wrote:
<quoted text>Well I'll be 29 in march and I was married to my ex husband for 8 yrs and together for 12. After we split and divorced, I was in a 1yr relationship with a guy that took me for over $10,000. Used me all he could and cheated left and right. I was more than good to him, worked every day, plus kept all the housework done and cooked his dinner every night b4 he got home from work. Everything all the way down to raising his son along with my daughter and having work clothes laid out for him in the mornings. And still found time to give it to him every night. What man wouldn't dream of having a woman like that? I'm not fat nor ugly by any means so why when a guy has the perfect girl do they go to any length possible to screw then over?? Are there really any TRUE, RESPECTABLE men in their mid 30s out there that wants a real commitment in a relationship? One that doesn't play head games?
Princess1 meet Single Man. Single Man, this is Princess1. Now that you have been introduced, hope it works out.
single man

Cincinnati, OH

#9 Feb 9, 2013
Why is so hard to find a super model in the burg? Not looking for a respectable woman because I am not. Indecent looks, bad health both physical and mental. One actively looking for a daddy, paychecks, and medical benefits.
single man

Lawrenceburg, KY

#10 Feb 13, 2013
Princess1. How can I get ahold of you? Been looking for a good woman. Not to take care of me, but so we can take care of eachother. 50/50 the way it's suposed to be.

Location hidden

#11 Feb 13, 2013
single man wrote:
Princess1. How can I get ahold of you? Been looking for a good woman. Not to take care of me, but so we can take care of eachother. 50/50 the way it's suposed to be.
I'm the manager of smart style at Bardstown walmart. How old are you?
whoa

Lawrenceburg, KY

#12 Feb 13, 2013
_princess1_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I'll be 29 in march and I was married to my ex husband for 8 yrs and together for 12. After we split and divorced, I was in a 1yr relationship with a guy that took me for over $10,000. Used me all he could and cheated left and right. I was more than good to him, worked every day, plus kept all the housework done and cooked his dinner every night b4 he got home from work. Everything all the way down to raising his son along with my daughter and having work clothes laid out for him in the mornings. And still found time to give it to him every night. What man wouldn't dream of having a woman like that? I'm not fat nor ugly by any means so why when a guy has the perfect girl do they go to any length possible to screw then over?? Are there really any TRUE, RESPECTABLE men in their mid 30s out there that wants a real commitment in a relationship? One that doesn't play head games?
Well yeah, if you were fat, then I could see why he would cheat. Lol, skinny girls get cheated on too.

Location hidden

#13 Feb 13, 2013
whoa wrote:
<quoted text>Well yeah, if you were fat, then I could see why he would cheat. Lol, skinny girls get cheated on too.
Do u know who I am then from where I work?

Since: Feb 13

Louisville, KY

#15 Feb 16, 2013
You may have to looker a little older than mid 30's. What you may find is that the 30's guys are still NOT ready to settle down.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Willisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Florida man drowns teens video drowning 31 min dang 5
Tig ol bitties 57 min Mary 5
Adult game 1 hr hippie 20
Sprint 8 hr Here ya go 3
Hot blonde works at Copart 12 hr the chief 12
nathan scott (Feb '09) 13 hr Unknown 89
I hate loud pickup trucks 15 hr hippie 23

Willisburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance