First Prev
of 2
Next Last
hburg town

Harrodsburg, KY

#1 Mar 5, 2011
I'm hearing that she going to be getting with Shaun Tharp I herd it from a friend of hers I hope she not
Kain rogers

Harrodsburg, KY

#2 Mar 7, 2011
I heard she's a bitch i know its true lol... if you see this heather you know me ha ha... :)
Someone Who Knows Lots

Lexington, KY

#3 Mar 8, 2011
she is a no good skank who will sleep wit everybody both boy and girl he** i mean shes nasty for fooling around with shaun tharp eww gross
shaun tharp

Harrodsburg, KY

#4 Mar 9, 2011
ok f**k all u some of a bit**es where in the hell do u all get that im dating her where is this s**t coming i swear if its u then ur screwed ive done talk to the cops about this and it will get to the bottom so all of u keep my name out of ur mouth
shaun tharp

Harrodsburg, KY

#5 Mar 9, 2011
i swear heather preston ifs its u then u are screwed and the truth will come out this s**t is sick
Kain rogers

Harrodsburg, KY

#6 Mar 9, 2011
ha ha i don't know you Shaun but sounds like people are giving you hell man
h.preston

Harrodsburg, KY

#7 Mar 10, 2011
I know everything due to the things going around and Shaun is a pedophile for being wit her
ivan

Harrodsburg, KY

#8 Mar 10, 2011
Just stop
heather

Pikeville, KY

#9 Mar 10, 2011
Don't worry about me and Shaun what we do is our business not any of yours and miss piggy keep running your mouth because your going to wish you never messed with me....
ivan

Pikeville, KY

#10 Mar 10, 2011
Just stop
Kain rogers

Harrodsburg, KY

#11 Mar 10, 2011
lmao
gloria

Harrodsburg, KY

#12 Mar 14, 2011
Listen Shaun you stay away from my daughter you done caused enough trouble as it is now we got to wait to go to the doctor thanks alot
heather renee lanham

United States

#13 Jul 22, 2012
this is the reall heather lanham lol u guys are funny im glad that u guys take the time out of ur day to talk about me makes me feel special its great keep it up lmao and my mom didnt post on this shit she barley knows how to turn on a computer much less post on topics enjoy yoour life guys :) gotta love haters
Sadie

Harrodsburg, KY

#14 Jul 22, 2012
heather renee lanham wrote:
this is the reall heather lanham lol u guys are funny im glad that u guys take the time out of ur day to talk about me makes me feel special its great keep it up lmao and my mom didnt post on this shit she barley knows how to turn on a computer much less post on topics enjoy yoour life guys :) gotta love haters
If you are truly the person this topic is about, then why in the world would you bother to post and bring it back up after the discussion had been dead for over a year?
heather renee lanham

Danville, KY

#15 Jul 26, 2012
why the frick would you post on here and be ignort when it has nothing to do with you so would u like to speak about this in person or keep you dumb as* mouth shut ? yea i thought so shut the fu**k up
Just wondering

United States

#16 Sep 4, 2012
Is she still with that Ricky guy?
Amber

Campbellsville, KY

#17 Oct 28, 2012
Yea she is why
SAmber

Campbellsville, KY

#18 Oct 28, 2012
Just wondering wrote:
Is she still with that Ricky guy?

Yea y
think

Harrodsburg, KY

#19 Oct 29, 2012
I think she just got married
Mel

Campbellsville, KY

#20 Oct 29, 2012
Prolly wouldn't doubt it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Willisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who got dem big titties n da burg 49 min Voltaire 3
Jodie egner (Aug '14) 1 hr harrodsburgluvsgo... 5
terry williams 3 hr Aunt T Histimine 8
Taco Bell gurl 3 hr Aunt T Histimine 2
helicopters n sirens 3 hr Aunt T Histimine 4
hitachi e-shift (Jan '14) 3 hr tiny 61
Marie 3 hr lol 14
More from around the web

Willisburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE