Sexy black guys working at Kroger
wondering

United States

#2 Apr 6, 2013
check walmart
Brax

Harrodsburg, KY

#3 Apr 6, 2013
only 2 guys i kno that works out there, john carr n trey harris, n trey is a punk b*tch who sux at sports but thinks he's better than everyone. At least I can speak a full sentence without sssssssstuttering. All dat n**ga does is run his mouth so of course I am too.
wondering

United States

#4 Apr 6, 2013
Lol say what?

United States

#5 Apr 6, 2013
What do sports have anything to do at all with a person's personality?
lol

Danville, KY

#6 Apr 6, 2013
Both Tre and John are nice guys. Yeah maybe they have gotten innto some bad stuff. But are both very talented and very nice young men.
Les

United States

#7 Apr 6, 2013
Good friends with both of these guys in high school.
Brax

Harrodsburg, KY

#8 Apr 7, 2013
Personality? the forum isn't about personality. it's about Kroger guys and I just explained what kind of guy tre is
Steve Austin

Lexington, KY

#9 Apr 9, 2013
Well let me tell you what guys.(What?) Ty Becknell (What?) Sexiest Man There (What?) He owns Chickens (What?) Chickens (What?) Chickens (What?) I said he owns Chickens!(What?)
David Dillon

Duluth, GA

#10 Apr 9, 2013
Hey!

My name is David Dillon and I'm the current CEO of Kroger Brand Supermarkets here in the United States. I sincerely want to apologize to all the customers of our Harrodsburg store. We never intended for any of our workers to play sports on the clock, and the only chicken we have is for sale in our rotisserie and deli areas. I apologize for any inconveniences. Please contact our head customer relations department listed on our website for any complaints. Thanks, and thank you for being such loyal customers, and we will strive to continue to be a member of your community.
Mark

Duluth, GA

#11 Apr 9, 2013
This is why I shop at Save A Lot. No drama. These guys are always trying to one up each other. I hate shopping there so much. I haven't been since about last summer. Idiot tried to put my son in the meat cooler cause he said it would be funny. I told him no and he told me "tits or gtfo"
Brooke Smithers Ingramson

Duluth, GA

#12 Apr 9, 2013
Hahahahahahahahaha ^ that guy told me he wanted to see me at his place sometime. He's a weird guy.
Steve Austin

Lexington, KY

#13 Apr 9, 2013
David Dillon wrote:
Hey!
My name is David Dillon and I'm the current CEO of Kroger Brand Supermarkets here in the United States. I sincerely want to apologize to all the customers of our Harrodsburg store. We never intended for any of our workers to play sports on the clock, and the only chicken we have is for sale in our rotisserie and deli areas. I apologize for any inconveniences. Please contact our head customer relations department listed on our website for any complaints. Thanks, and thank you for being such loyal customers, and we will strive to continue to be a member of your community.
The only Dillon anyone around here cares about is James J.
What

Corbin, KY

#14 Apr 9, 2013
Mark wrote:
This is why I shop at Save A Lot. No drama. These guys are always trying to one up each other. I hate shopping there so much. I haven't been since about last summer. Idiot tried to put my son in the meat cooler cause he said it would be funny. I told him no and he told me "tits or gtfo"
What??? What did he look like??
What

Corbin, KY

#15 Apr 9, 2013
Brooke Smithers Ingramson wrote:
Hahahahahahahahaha ^ that guy told me he wanted to see me at his place sometime. He's a weird guy.
And again to you.. What did this guy look like? Was it the same guy?
Steve Austin

Lexington, KY

#16 Apr 10, 2013
What wrote:
<quoted text> And again to you.. What did this guy look like? Was it the same guy?
Read the good book, especially The Book of Austin, Chapter 3, Verse 16, and it'll all make sense.
Grow Up

Corbin, KY

#17 Apr 10, 2013
Steve Austin wrote:
<quoted text>
Read the good book, especially The Book of Austin, Chapter 3, Verse 16, and it'll all make sense.
It seems you might need to grow up a bit... what are you like 12??? You do realize Stone Cold Steve Austin is a character that Steve plays right?? I hope that you realize that dumass
CM Punk

United States

#18 Apr 10, 2013
Hey! He's not 12! You're the "adult" telling someone on, of all places, Topix to grow up. Lol.
Steve Austin

Lexington, KY

#19 Apr 10, 2013
Grow Up wrote:
<quoted text> It seems you might need to grow up a bit... what are you like 12??? You do realize Stone Cold Steve Austin is a character that Steve plays right?? I hope that you realize that dumass
Sumbitch, if I was 12 how could I know who Stone Cold was? I retired in 2003, and a 12 year old would have been 2 that year.

Stone Cold is a little pissed off that you would get on a site with nothing but fake people sitting behind a computer screen that are too scared to say things to peoples' faces. How about your grow up before the Rattlesnake lays out the ass whoopin' of a lifetime. And THAT'S the bottom line.
Steve Austin

Lexington, KY

#20 Apr 10, 2013
Grow Up wrote:
<quoted text> It seems you might need to grow up a bit... what are you like 12??? You do realize Stone Cold Steve Austin is a character that Steve plays right?? I hope that you realize that dumass
And by the way, Stone Cold would like to teach you something today. If you're going to insult the Rattlesnake, at least spell it right, it's dumb ass.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Willisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 min Uncle Tab 153,116
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 3 min LMAO 4,540
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 48 min Alfred Hohagen Fe... 16,167
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 1 hr Princess412 81,633
truck parts (Feb '12) 1 hr Seth Ashford 3
Orbry Gritton works at Buffalo Trace 1 hr Stan 1
KKK leaflets along Beaumont Ave 2 hr wow 22
•••
•••
•••

Willisburg Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••