billy mcdaniels car wreck?
concerned

AOL

#89 Apr 8, 2010
everyone has the right to speak on here as they like. Right or wrong, put this site is for paying respects and memories of Billy. He was a young man who alot of people were close to and loved. His memories they will carry with them as long as they live. The family and friends and his two children will be here to keep them alive. God would want us to show understand and tolorance to everything. We should not bash one another wether it is Billy the family the friends or saved. Saved you love God as We all do but this is a time for people trying to find closure and understand towards a sad time and we should say about loving and kindness and i know that you see alot in the bible everyone does about kindness and love. God bless everyone on here and safe journey billy YOU WILL BE MISSED AND YOU ARE LOVED AND YOUR MEMORIES WILL BE AROUND FOR A VERY LONG TIME
So Sorry

Elizabethtown, KY

#91 Oct 26, 2010
I lived in Lawrenceburg a long time ago and I used to hang out at Billy's house sometimes. I had no idea about him or his mom passing. To Aaron and his family: I'm so sorry about your loss. I wish I could take away your pain. I can't imagine having two huge losses so close together. Lots of love and prayers being sent your way.
amh

Monterey, TN

#92 Apr 25, 2012
i have a question. is this the same billy that used to live in tn?
amh

Monterey, TN

#93 Apr 25, 2012
does anyone know if that is the same billy who used to live in tn
yes

United States

#94 Apr 25, 2012
Yes he did
aaron

Lexington, KY

#95 May 9, 2012
billy never lived in tennessee
dumb

United States

#96 May 10, 2012
Aaron Ur to messed up on drugs to no were he lived billy didn't like u anyways we all no u tried to put it in his but when u all were little
Izzy

United States

#97 Dec 12, 2012
Hey did any of you know he had a Sun his name is Hayden he has been adopted.
Brenda

Sacramento, CA

#98 Dec 13, 2012
Izzy wrote:
Hey did any of you know he had a Sun his name is Hayden he has been adopted.
Bella - Is that you? If so, have mom call me and we'll talk.
just saying

United States

#99 Mar 26, 2013
I just now saw this u dont live in lawrenceburg abymore i remember sneaking in billys when we were kids his parents could hear us through the vent in the bedroom i cant believe it i would really like to get a hold. Of aaron this is tabby i didnt know i am so sorry billy wad such a great person kieth billy and a couple other pep took us to a shutdown distilery once dnt remeber a whole lot about that nite but billy was a fun person
family

Tucker, GA

#100 Mar 26, 2013
Tabby so sorry you had to find out this way. His mom passed away from cancer 5 months before he did. Aaron is in Midway with his dad and also is on Facebook is you want to connect with him there.
tabby

United States

#101 Mar 27, 2013
Thank you so much im so sorry i brought this back up i was at work and decided to see what was going on in lburg i just couldnt believe this i was very close to aaron and billy. Billy and my sister dated for a while its so unreal i dnt have a facebook but if you here from aaron tell him i said hi tabby from the trailer park he will remember
really

Louisville, KY

#102 Mar 28, 2013
Aaron is in jail Tabby, and I assume you are Leann Ruckers sister...
nevet

United States

#103 Mar 29, 2013
Yes and who is this? What jail is he in?
Keith

Lawrenceburg, KY

#104 May 7, 2013
Who are you? The person that said me and Billy took you to a distiliry?
lol

Atlanta, GA

#105 May 7, 2013
Tabitha Rucker
izzy

Nicholasville, KY

#106 Sep 17, 2013
It's been 3 years since I lost my dad how is everyone else doing
Love You Bella

Lawrenceburg, KY

#107 Sep 17, 2013
Bell - your daddy was a wonderful, wonderful person. He had his demons, but his heart was pure. He is very much missed by a lot of folks who loved him so much. Myself included.
izzy

Nicholasville, KY

#108 Oct 3, 2013
Thanks so how did you know my dad
Love you Bella

Lawrenceburg, KY

#109 Oct 3, 2013
He dated my daughter for a long time, when your mom was pregnant with you, I told him I would have NOTHING to do with his baby. Then I laid eyes on you and fell instantly in love. I used to come to your mom's and see if you could "come out to play" and I'd pick you up. Your mom and I became friends, and she is now my "other" daughter.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Willisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stephen Hawkins engaged? 5 min you nasty 2
angela coulter 7 min you nasty 7
Grammer, grammer, you all sound like Jan brady... 8 min Grammer grammer J... 1
Who's that hot chick that's been riding around... 34 min Hello kitty 34
Mercer Schools over spend again 1 hr Not running 11
pascha smith 2 hr Nanny 11
Ban Assault type weapons 3 hr Facts irritate li... 93
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Willisburg Mortgages