billy mcdaniels car wreck?

Posted in the Willisburg Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#1 Mar 28, 2010
does anyone know what happened to billy mcdaniel last night?
funny

Kansas City, MO

#2 Mar 28, 2010
he was fu$ked up and wrecked like all the times before
just so you know

Lawrenceburg, KY

#3 Mar 28, 2010
He got killed
friend

Lawrenceburg, KY

#4 Mar 28, 2010
funny wrote:
First off, Billy wasnt driving. He was riding with a girl and they wrecked, killing him and the driver. A girl in the back is in serious condition at UK. "Funny" you are a POS and karma will get you!!!! Have some respect when 2 people lost their lives and we all lost a great friend
Mariah

Lawrenceburg, KY

#6 Mar 28, 2010
Sadly, he wrecked and was killed. R.I.P Billy, i'm gonna miss you so much and so is everybody else. I hope the people that have talked so much shit, now realizes that it's wrong and you never know when your life can end so quickly.
izzys mom

Dayton, OH

#7 Mar 28, 2010
hi i'm his lil girl's mother. so i would like for you all to have some respect if not for him for her. also i need aaron number. if he could leave it for me on myspace that would be great. i need to be kept in the loop.thanks dj
sad

Harrodsburg, KY

#8 Mar 28, 2010
wow! so sorry to hear this!! prayers to his family and friends.
Brenda Holder

United States

#9 Mar 28, 2010
I am going to open an account at Century Bank tomorrow (Monday) for Billy's funeral expenses. This has been a VERY hard blow to his family - his mother, his Great Uncle, and now this. So please, if you can dig deep and help this family out!! Please do so. Seriously folks, they need all the help you can get. Doesn't matter if it's only 50 cents it adds up. Tell everyone and anyone that can kick in to do so please. Thank you!!
izzys grandmother

AOL

#10 Mar 28, 2010
We are so sorry to hear that izzys dad has left this world. Are blessings are still alittle here because we still have a beautiful girl named Izzy that Billy helped to bring in this world. I am ever so grateful for her each and every day. Her smile and laughter reminds me of my daughter her eyes and some looks she gives reminds me of Billy. Safe travels to the next life Billy. Thank you for Izzy and some good memories we have with you. As for the family I know that you will miss him and that alot of people loved him and still do. God bless you all. My prayers and thoughts are with you. This family has endured alot. Aaron will be thinking of you. You were always so sweet to Izzy. My thoughts and prayers also with you.
LaToya

Jefferson, GA

#11 Mar 28, 2010
my condolances go out to aron and the rest of his family.
an old friend

United States

#12 Mar 28, 2010
First to the POS that thought his comment was funny, you really should think before you type. It was out of line and completely uncalled for. Get the facts before you run your mouth.
I don't know the others in the car, but I've know Billy for awhile and he was always a great friend. I hate the fact that he and I lost contact and now I can never make that right. I'm completely sure I'm not the only one who will miss him. I am truly sorry for his family's loss.
Aaron, if you read this, know you're not alone. You have friends there for you even if you don't know it.
ditto 2

Louisville, KY

#13 Mar 28, 2010
funny wrote:
The paper said he was not the driver you ungrateful jerk
friend

Frankfort, KY

#14 Mar 28, 2010
Rip billy you will be missed, he was a very nice guy. and i pray for his family going thru this hard lost
billys old longneck bud

Lawrenceburg, KY

#15 Mar 28, 2010
what time and when did this happen i was just talking to billy on the 24th of this month he will be truly missed but now he is with his momma which he truly missed RIP wild bill
concerned

Louisville, KY

#16 Mar 28, 2010
billys old longneck bud wrote:
what time and when did this happen i was just talking to billy on the 24th of this month he will be truly missed but now he is with his momma which he truly missed RIP wild bill
http://www.kentucky.com/2010/0 3/28/1201449/two-die-in-woodfo rd-county-crash.html
could you please tell me how old he was.
alc

Georgetown, KY

#17 Mar 28, 2010
concerned wrote:
<quoted text> http://www.kentucky.com/2010/03/28/1201449/tw...
could you please tell me how old he was.
His Facebook says he was 28.
Kate

Atlanta, GA

#18 Mar 28, 2010
Billy's loss is one that should never have happened, the fact he's gone I just cant process it but I plan to come to the funeral. I haven't seen him in so long but I was suppose to this spring. Just not like this.
wow

United States

#19 Mar 28, 2010
He had a son too just so everyone remembers Hayden. Hayden was adopted when he was 10 mths to a great family though.
who

Kansas City, MO

#20 Mar 28, 2010
who was with him does anybody know
Brenda Holder

United States

#21 Mar 28, 2010
Billy was a special, gentle, loving, kind spirit. He struggled so hard with his addictions, but even with that battle, he was one of the finest, best people I have ever known. He HONORED me driving my elderly mother back to her home in NC several years ago and got to take his first plane ride back home. My family loved him, my father (who has been gone for years and whom I ask to help my dear friend make his journey home) my mother, my brother. Today, Billy is at peace, and we are the ones left with the pain to grieve his loss. So please, if you wish to say something unkind about Billy, come see me first, I would like to be able to see your face while I pray for you, because your soul must be in great need of healing to so something that unkind. You are at peace now my dear friend Billy, I love you so.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Willisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
leave bill cosby alone 41 min snide remarker 19
Angel Briese (Phillips) 1 hr Sad 3
big donna (May '10) 3 hr whothunk 28
Justin Hall 7 hr The Ex 1
Jessica ? and Terry Wilson 7 hr His niece 34
Brandi Hurst and Timothy Bartley? (Oct '12) 9 hr NoName 9
Whatever happen to Angela Cloyd (Apr '09) 11 hr Logan 13
Willisburg Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Willisburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Willisburg News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Willisburg

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:17 am PST

NBC Sports12:17AM
Broncos visit Bengals as favorites in key playoff tilt - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 1:03 AM
Romo, Cowboys are in after 42-7 rout of Colts - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Monday Night Football Week 16: TV Schedule, Live Stream for Broncos vs. Bengals
Bleacher Report 4:46 AM
Can Hamilton Fix Colts Offense for Playoff Run?
Bleacher Report 6:00 AM
Preview, Prediction for Bengals vs. Broncos