First Prev
of 2
Next Last
yeh ok

United States

#1 Sep 4, 2009
Anyone have problems with Jeff Grey's bull dozing work? We just discovered he totally screwed up our septic sytem and lines. GRRRRRRR!
prolly will

Richmond, KY

#2 Sep 4, 2009
he probably has liability insurance to cover screw ups. no skin of the old hide. that's what we pay premiums for. important thing is to get on it asap and find out who is insurance carrier is.

if you have a permit thru the health department, let the inspector look at the problem and document it.
osoma

Harrodsburg, KY

#3 Sep 7, 2009
wouldnt hire him for sh it
uh ok

Louisville, KY

#4 Sep 9, 2009
Yeh he is out of the business now and running some kind of truck business.. KY to FLA. Know what that means!
outoftown

United States

#5 Apr 30, 2012
What's new with him. Is he still with his wife? Is he still trucking?
the truth

United States

#6 Apr 30, 2012
No his wife left him because she caught him with another woman I knew that was coming never thought she was good enough for him anyway and he is now in with the Guy bought Anderson circle farm and the KY FL pipe line enough said right
Hero

Danville, KY

#7 May 6, 2012
I'd say look this over and talk o Jeff his self
Driver

Harrodsburg, KY

#8 Feb 12, 2013
What's up with Jeff these days?
curious

Kansas City, MO

#9 Feb 13, 2013
How many times has he been married and divorced? 7or 8.
Driver

Harrodsburg, KY

#10 Feb 20, 2013
Any one know what's up with him???!
Really

Rineyville, KY

#11 Feb 21, 2013
the truth wrote:
No his wife left him because she caught him with another woman I knew that was coming never thought she was good enough for him anyway and he is now in with the Guy bought Anderson circle farm and the KY FL pipe line enough said right
You have no idea what your talking about Rebecca is married to Harold Wayne and Jeff and April are still together and J Justice doesn't like KY women he is still married to his wife of many years and living happily in Gates SC get that part straight the other I have no idea if he's bringing stuff in or not
Anonymous

United States

#12 Jan 27, 2014
jeff is a good guy if u call him he will make it right
Anonymous

United States

#13 Jan 27, 2014
jeff is a good guy call him he will make it right with u
BigM

Danville, KY

#14 Jan 27, 2014
Mama's boy,women beater and will screw you in a heartbeat.Never has made it own his own,just drains the money of his parents,Pathetic.
lol

Harrodsburg, KY

#15 Jan 28, 2014
Heard that the Police Chief Billy Whitenack is in bizness with jeff
yes

United States

#16 Jan 29, 2014
April is something else. She likes those old men. Bill Elliitt was older than her pa.
Geez

El Monte, CA

#17 Jan 29, 2014
yes wrote:
April is something else. She likes those old men. Bill Elliitt was older than her pa.
It would seem that people could do something else with their time besides GOSSIP. There are so many GOOD things that can be done instead. I never understand what people get out of gossiping and being in other people's business and making unkind remarks about others. What is the point? What do YOU get from it? I don't know these people Jeff, April, etc. Sometimes Topix has interesting topics. But, idle gossip is SO useless. People who talk about others must have boring lives. Probably they watch soap opera's. And, must have No sex life at all. Geez people, get a life! Find Constructive things to do and say. Get a nice hobby. If you can't say nice things, WHY SAY ANYTHING? Doesn't it make you feel GOOD to talk about others BIZ? Please ELABORATE, As I wonder what YOU, as a human being get from it?
i know why

El Monte, CA

#18 Jan 29, 2014
Geez wrote:
<quoted text> It would seem that people could do something else with their time besides GOSSIP. There are so many GOOD things that can be done instead. I never understand what people get out of gossiping and being in other people's business and making unkind remarks about others. What is the point? What do YOU get from it? I don't know these people Jeff, April, etc. Sometimes Topix has interesting topics. But, idle gossip is SO useless. People who talk about others must have boring lives. Probably they watch soap opera's. And, must have No sex life at all. Geez people, get a life! Find Constructive things to do and say. Get a nice hobby. If you can't say nice things, WHY SAY ANYTHING? Doesn't it make you feel GOOD to talk about others BIZ? Please ELABORATE, As I wonder what YOU, as a human being get from it?
because they DONT have nothing better to do than bump their gums! Bumping gums,saying bad things about people ...I think your right, must be how they get their jollies off. Yeah they should try to have a REAL ORGASM instead!
they r stupid

El Monte, CA

#19 Jan 29, 2014
They r stupid. Always voicing their opinions. Opinions are like assholes.,everybody has one, but nobody needs to see or hear them! Shut up and get a real life. Who cares what other people do? I sure as hell DONT! As long as they not hurting me or my loved one's, I could care less what people do! I don't want to know what they do. Not interested. Got better things to do!
louie

United States

#20 Jan 30, 2014
Geez wrote:
<quoted text> It would seem that people could do something else with their time besides GOSSIP. There are so many GOOD things that can be done instead. I never understand what people get out of gossiping and being in other people's business and making unkind remarks about others. What is the point? What do YOU get from it? I don't know these people Jeff, April, etc. Sometimes Topix has interesting topics. But, idle gossip is SO useless. People who talk about others must have boring lives. Probably they watch soap opera's. And, must have No sex life at all. Geez people, get a life! Find Constructive things to do and say. Get a nice hobby. If you can't say nice things, WHY SAY ANYTHING? Doesn't it make you feel GOOD to talk about others BIZ? Please ELABORATE, As I wonder what YOU, as a human being get from it?
You are so RIGHT.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Willisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
tommy jones 11 min Curious 3
Alli Monroe (Jan '13) 18 min know her 10
Vilero gas station next to Wendys 45 min TMJ 2
lookin for a "friend" 1 hr Chevy 2
Public pool fund (Mar '13) 9 hr mismanagement 13
Rhonda Smith and Leigh Martin 10 hr Rhonda 4
ayrshire electronics (Feb '14) 11 hr Yeah 35
Willisburg Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web