Why Was The One True Digger Thread De...

Why Was The One True Digger Thread Deleted?

Posted in the Willisburg Forum

Barrlene

Duluth, GA

#1 Mar 8, 2013
??
Sasquatch

Duluth, GA

#2 Mar 8, 2013
Barrlene wrote:
??
It had been discovered he was actually a talking turd !
get real

Danville, KY

#3 Mar 8, 2013
hes the scumbag BART that was on here back years or two ago . hes the same old smart as- and know it all when he was hidden behind hte screw up name BART ha ha as-hole
johnson

Elizabeth, NJ

#4 Mar 9, 2013
they say it ain't his real name and that he has a difrent name. He is Real crazy. Maybe martians came to get him .
Gladys

Elizabeth, NJ

#5 Mar 9, 2013
he loves the attention so we should not give him any but Eastern state maybe git him. Hope so
Sunshine

Barnesville, OH

#6 Mar 19, 2013
Hope he is gone for good, but give his ignorant a.. time and he will reappear under the dumb digger, hope he dug deep enough that he can't climb out lol
Booker

United States

#7 Mar 25, 2013
Sunshine wrote:
Hope he is gone for good, but give his ignorant a.. time and he will reappear under the dumb digger, hope he dug deep enough that he can't climb out lol
he hides out in lexington . people got tired of him on Facebook so he jumped over to Topix years ago . Don't like women so he is gay. Women make me mad sometime but I still love em ! He is like that person said a " Narcisist " to a T. He also goes by a few names.
truth

Harrodsburg, KY

#8 Mar 25, 2013
Cuz he's a fuktard!!

Since: Oct 12

Baltimore, Maryland

#9 Mar 25, 2013
Booker wrote:
<quoted text>he hides out in lexington . people got tired of him on Facebook so he jumped over to Topix years ago . Don't like women so he is gay. Women make me mad sometime but I still love em ! He is like that person said a " Narcisist " to a T. He also goes by a few names.
Bizarre. I live in Mercer County with my wife of 35 years. I also have a very active Facebook account. Who would I be hiding out from and why?
Booker

United States

#10 Mar 25, 2013
One True Digger wrote:
<quoted text>
Bizarre. I live in Mercer County with my wife of 35 years. I also have a very active Facebook account. Who would I be hiding out from and why ?
Bizarre that's riht. Yawn.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Willisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
cindy byrd jackie (Sep '12) 2 hr lol 25
Blonde chick in Danville 2 hr Hmm 7
democratic party 4 hr hmm 55
taco bell drivethrew 5 hr curious 1
Taxes, Taxes, and more taxes! 6 hr Tax 12
bus driver who was suspected dui (Mar '09) 7 hr curious 7
Ladies wanna earn some easy cash 8 hr luvhead 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Willisburg Mortgages