First Prev
of 2
Next Last
outlaw

United States

#1 Feb 22, 2013
Got some milk from there made me sick had to go to the hospital watch what you buy from there !
ManyChoices

Frankfort, KY

#2 Feb 22, 2013
I've heard from others they have gotten stale food...and it's at a premium price...
Lotto Playa

Lawrenceburg, KY

#3 Feb 22, 2013
Dont buy scratch off lotta tix there, they scan them and see you the losers or little winners.
Why

Lawrenceburg, KY

#4 Feb 22, 2013
outlaw wrote:
Got some milk from there made me sick had to go to the hospital watch what you buy from there !
I have never shopped there.I heard it is owned/ran by foreigners.
If so then in my opinion people shouldnt be going there to begin with.
I have accidentally ended up in some stores owned by these people when I am in a town where I dont know the area.
Often times these stores arent the cleanest and the shelves were just littered with things here and there.
I remember the store beside Dairy Queen. I went in a few times and the stuff just looked dusty and old and hardly anything on the shelves.
I stay out of those places for many reasons.
Crossfire Hurricane

Lawrenceburg, KY

#5 Feb 22, 2013
Lotto Playa wrote:
Dont buy scratch off lotta tix there, they scan them and see you the losers or little winners.
Don't buy scratch offs at the BP at Hill Top either---They will get ya.
right

Lawrenceburg, KY

#6 Feb 23, 2013
That's right about 4way! I live close by,so I use to go there if I just needed an item or 2 instead of going into town. The last time I wanted coolwhip and they had 1 container and it was stuck to the freezer shelf and had something nasty melted all over the top of it! I want buy their freezer items at all and B.P down the road from there is just as bad. I am now going to the Smiths Grocery that just opened back up last week. They have lots of sandwiches and hot food and the place is very clean!
info

United States

#7 Feb 23, 2013
right wrote:
That's right about 4way! I live close by,so I use to go there if I just needed an item or 2 instead of going into town. The last time I wanted coolwhip and they had 1 container and it was stuck to the freezer shelf and had something nasty melted all over the top of it! I want buy their freezer items at all and B.P down the road from there is just as bad. I am now going to the Smiths Grocery that just opened back up last week. They have lots of sandwiches and hot food and the place is very clean!
the old smiths grocery is owned by nasty Indians as well.
me

Orange, VA

#8 Feb 23, 2013
info wrote:
<quoted text>the old smiths grocery is owned by nasty Indians as well.
It is not.. I KNOW the owners personally and it is not owned by anyone but them
Harry

Lawrenceburg, KY

#9 Feb 23, 2013
right wrote:
Where is smiths grocery?
me

Orange, VA

#10 Feb 23, 2013
On the corner of Alton station and 151. They have been closed for months
right

Lawrenceburg, KY

#11 Feb 24, 2013
They opened back up about 2 weeks ago and it's very clean and has all fresh products! I am there every day and it's clean and the people running it are friendly and nice!
me

United States

#12 Feb 24, 2013
right wrote:
They opened back up about 2 weeks ago and it's very clean and has all fresh products! I am there every day and it's clean and the people running it are friendly and nice!
I didn't know ill check it out. But who owns it then?
Observer

Lawrenceburg, KY

#13 Feb 24, 2013
me wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't know ill check it out. But who owns it then?
It's still owned by the Tolls. Just leasing the building to the new operators.
Molded food

Danville, KY

#14 Feb 26, 2013
I stoped there one night and bought some apple danish snack cakes and when I got home they where molded! The newly reopened Smith's is owned by foreigners. Hell, one of em can't even speak english! All this talk of helping by buying stuff from local bussinesses is beginging to be a joke cause all or most are owned buy foreigners!
Old Timer

Frankfort, KY

#15 Feb 27, 2013
right wrote:
Smith's hasn't been worth a $hit in years. When Larry Smith owned it it was awesome.
yeah

Frankfort, KY

#16 Mar 10, 2013
you got that right and YES it is ran by foreigners.and heard they was kin to the ole RAMZI at the BP. his food is molded as well. they buy thier stuff from day old stores, jerk up the price and sell it right on!!!! VALERO is the only american ran store out of that whole little clan of stores. glad you stop there every day you will see. hell they havent even been opened up long enough for the dust to collect. they are nasty people they sleep in the stores, they bathe in the stores, and they talk about us americans all day long.
i know

United States

#17 Mar 10, 2013
Ok I did stop there on my way to work and it is ran by foreigners. I didn't stick around to eat the food or buy anything
surprise

Lawrenceburg, KY

#18 Mar 13, 2013
This isnt just a L'burg problem. Its this way all across Kentucky. The people that run the Hilltop stations and the BP on Main will cheat you IF you blink. Esp on cigs with coupons on pkg. Jack up the price then sell them at REGULAR price thus them keeping the coupon amt for themselves. He has been confronted several times for ripping people off. He was told WE, their paychecks, arent as stupid as they think.
mmmmm

United States

#19 Mar 14, 2013
The little gas station at 1111 Woodford.
Does the real cute, hot guy sill work there? He has dark hair, tatts, earring....name, age, single?
If anybody knows let me know plz. He flirts with me each time I go in. Just want to make sure I'm no stepping on some Womans territory.
Thanks, Burg!
Facts

Lawrenceburg, KY

#20 Mar 16, 2013
yeah wrote:
you got that right and YES it is ran by foreigners.and heard they was kin to the ole RAMZI at the BP. his food is molded as well. they buy thier stuff from day old stores, jerk up the price and sell it right on!!!! VALERO is the only american ran store out of that whole little clan of stores. glad you stop there every day you will see. hell they havent even been opened up long enough for the dust to collect. they are nasty people they sleep in the stores, they bathe in the stores, and they talk about us americans all day long.
Get your Facts straight. Ramsey at BP on 151 is not indian! Therefore cannot be related to them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Willisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama the Good Years 21 min okimar 45
Daisy and Kuntry 21 min Jethro 4
1000 lies by chumper 21 min Jethro 12
mennonite society complaints 21 min Jethro 53
Liar in Chief guilty 22 min Jethro 16
Jordan searcy 52 min Lisa searcy 6
Black smoke 52 min Random Tasteless ... 3

Willisburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance