Harrodsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

Let's also fight against illiteracy in America. In other words, please learn how to spell. Thanks.
junk as

Harrodsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

Charlie wrote:
Let's also fight against illiteracy in America. In other words, please learn how to spell. Thanks.
go f yourself you damn trader for giving our country away to these scumbag .. its going to bad enough to fight the unwanted but to fight your own ,,[ so it to be ]I'M A PROUD AMERICA READY TO FIGHT ,,,,, DAMN YOUR ILLITERACY GO AND BECOME A TEACHER IF YOU WANT , BUT KEEP OUT OF THE REAL AMERICAS WAY ,, THAT WANTS TO KEEP WHAT THE F??K THEY HAVE LEFT IN THIS COUNTRY ,,,
Amen

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

junk as wrote:
<quoted text>go f yourself you damn trader for giving our country away to these scumbag .. its going to bad enough to fight the unwanted but to fight your own ,,[ so it to be ]I'M A PROUD AMERICA READY TO FIGHT ,,,,, DAMN YOUR ILLITERACY GO AND BECOME A TEACHER IF YOU WANT , BUT KEEP OUT OF THE REAL AMERICAS WAY ,, THAT WANTS TO KEEP WHAT THE F??K THEY HAVE LEFT IN THIS COUNTRY ,,,
And i give a big hell yea and AMEN TO THAT BROTHA!!
white guy

Harrodsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

f*ck you guys, there's nothing wrong with colored people, you bleed red the same way they do, take your racism to Germany and die with the rest of hitler's followers you racist pieces of sh*t
Basdards

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

I hate everone of u sumbitches
D

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

What does Carpenter's Christian Church do that pertains to the Klan? I've been there since 2006, and I've never heard anything racist/discriminatory in any sermon.
Ole Bass Turd

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Screw the Klan! Word is the klan is big at carpenters.
sal

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

I just seen "Mississippi Burning " recently & it was good , truthful , horrific !( the way African Americans were treated) & still are to an extent.!' I could Never in All of my days treat someone that way . I must admit I see the old German war films on history channel and I despice them tho I know they were only " following orders ".
D

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Klan at Carpenters? Lol. You're absolutely crazy. You have no proof to warrant such a claim. Show some and I'll believe you, otherwise your claims are unfounded and ridiculous.
Ooooo

Clay City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

Nothing scarier than a coward in a sheet - ooooo. Generally speaking, Klan members usually have a diluted sense of reality and issues with their self-esteem. They need to be empowered by making statements of grandeur that are focused towards hate and fear. It's quite pathetic actually. And on a less analytical point, they probably have small penises too! lol
Aggie

Arlington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

Ooooo wrote:
Nothing scarier than a coward in a sheet - ooooo. Generally speaking, Klan members usually have a diluted sense of reality and issues with their self-esteem. They need to be empowered by making statements of grandeur that are focused towards hate and fear. It's quite pathetic actually. And on a less analytical point, they probably have small penises too! lol
probaly don't have them at all .! Freeks.
janitor

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

I remember working at beamont inn for a bit and they damn sure didn't want blacks out in front of guest much. So glad I gots away from them. Didn't make nothin hardly anyway.
Troll

Stanton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

Ooooo wrote:
You're wrong, there's nothing scarier than a black in a hoodie. Seriously when is the last time you saw some white guy in a sheet? The only real racists I see are democrats who make blacks and minorities look less equal than whites by forcing affirmative action, hiring quotas, & lowering requirements in schools in order to make them look "equal" to whites.
janitor

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

grow up .
Ooooo

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Troll wrote:
<quoted text>You're wrong, there's nothing scarier than a black in a hoodie. Seriously when is the last time you saw some white guy in a sheet? The only real racists I see are democrats who make blacks and minorities look less equal than whites by forcing affirmative action, hiring quotas, & lowering requirements in schools in order to make them look "equal" to whites.
I was using the "sheet" metaphorically (in case you don't understand, that means not literally). Whether it be a "sheet", "veil", "mask", I was referring to NOT knowing who the racists are. I would much rather know the enemy than not. It makes combating the problem much easier.

You obviously have no experience in education. Lower test scores are not racially determined, but rather it is a socioeconomic issue as far as the demograpics are concerned. So, I would check your facts before you seem more ignorant than you already are (just a helpful hint for you). If you need anymore help or education in the facts you post, please let me know.

Regardless of your political affilition (I am a registered Republican), you must continue to educate yourself to understand the disease of racism that is permeating our social world and weaving into every stitch of our exisance. It is individuals like you that haven't a clue of what is truly at the root of the issue. You just make broad, blanket, statements of grandeur that are not based in fact, rather they are based in fear because you truly are ignorant. By no means does that mean I'm calling you stupid, just unenlightened.
Ooooo

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

*existence
Troll

Stanton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

janitor wrote:
grow up .
No, you need to "grow up". Tell me, how do you feel knowing that you got a job because the employer was forced to give it to you, or you got into college because they were forced to lower standards for you, that you are unable to feed, clothe or house yourselves or children so you have to have the government to do that for you too? Sounds to me like blacks and poor stupid whites have turned to massa government instead of the plantation to take care of you. I don't feel that blacks or minorities are lower than me, I'm sure they are just as capable as anyone else if they get rid of the notion that they are victims of whitey, and are entitled to be users instead of productive citizens.
Troll

Stanton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Ooooo wrote:
<quoted text>
I was using the "sheet" metaphorically (in case you don't understand, that means not literally). Whether it be a "sheet", "veil", "mask", I was referring to NOT knowing who the racists are. I would much rather know the enemy than not. It makes combating the problem much easier.
You obviously have no experience in education. Lower test scores are not racially determined, but rather it is a socioeconomic issue as far as the demograpics are concerned. So, I would check your facts before you seem more ignorant than you already are (just a helpful hint for you). If you need anymore help or education in the facts you post, please let me know.
Regardless of your political affilition (I am a registered Republican), you must continue to educate yourself to understand the disease of racism that is permeating our social world and weaving into every stitch of our exisance. It is individuals like you that haven't a clue of what is truly at the root of the issue. You just make broad, blanket, statements of grandeur that are not based in fact, rather they are based in fear because you truly are ignorant. By no means does that mean I'm calling you stupid, just unenlightened.
see my next comment. So throwing more money at "disadvantaged" schools are the answer? We spend more per pupil than most countries spend on infrastructure, just look at most postings here on Topix and see what we get for the money. I won't call you stupid either, I just think you have a tenuous hold on reality.
melman

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

you know I don't want to be mean or hurt feelings but I do get and have been for quite sometime sick to death of the whiteman " owing" the blacks this or that . What happened hundreds and hundreds of years back , isn't my fault nor my bros. Its always Whitey this & that ! Why is it a black man or woman call each other the "N " word all the damn time but by god the white man is cracker ass or just whatever . Hell , I never hurt a black . Spanish , korean etc but tired of this attitude of " well the whites owe the black . Nope . I didn't grow up with a silver spoon in my ass like some . Got cold at night and slept on the floor by the fireplace to keep half warm . And when it comes to music , oh hell I hate Rap crap . That's Not music . I don't want to hear about tapping that thing or sucking somthing . Jesus ! That's my opinion and I'm not finished . I be back !!
melman

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

oh , lets get our history books & read about mulberry st in new york a hundred yrs ago or more . The Italians , Irish , jewish , etc lived in sewage practically or did . They All HAD to live together . Wasn't a damn picnic . The irish worked morn to dark with No place to go . They worked side by side with black man . Look it up . Atlleast the black man was furnished a place to live ' grow vegetables. Even got to work in the main house . I don't think that was done for the Irish.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Willisburg Discussions

Search the Willisburg Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 36 min Cornelius Scudmister 146,968
Sammi compton 1 hr pickle 3
Micah Riney (Jun '12) 1 hr pickle 7
Supreme Court Upholds Prayer at Council Meetings 1 hr Lost In The Continuum 49
Who's the shirtless guy w/ a big gut who plays ... 2 hr WhoDat 13
Harrodsburg 2 hr barf 18
Lost dog found hwy 390 (Nov '10) 3 hr Wongs Happy Platter 4
•••
•••
•••
Willisburg Dating

more search filters

less search filters