Obama and immigration.
Ham Bone Jones

Harrodsburg, KY

#1 Feb 17, 2013
Have you heard about Obama's immigration plan? He wants to give the 11 or 12 million illegals amisty and he wants to let them bring their families here too. The Muslim will do anything for a vote.

Since: Oct 12

Baltimore, Maryland

#2 Feb 17, 2013
Ham Bone Jones wrote:
Have you heard about Obama's immigration plan? He wants to give the 11 or 12 million illegals amisty and he wants to let them bring their families here too. The Muslim will do anything for a vote.
This is of course incorrect. You are also aware that he no longer needs votes and that he is not a Muslim?
Ham Bone Jones

Harrodsburg, KY

#3 Feb 18, 2013
One True Digger wrote:
<quoted text>
This is of course incorrect. You are also aware that he no longer needs votes and that he is not a Muslim?
Wrong, wrong, wrong. That is what has come out. The muslim just wants to score points with the hispanic so he can get more votes. He done give kids what was born here a right to go get their papers. So if you is a Mexican you would love him because he wants more of them and you would vote for the democrats.
common sense

Somerset, KY

#4 Feb 18, 2013
One True Digger wrote:
<quoted text>
He's not a Muslim ? He is not a Christian either.

Baltimore, Maryland

#5 Feb 18, 2013
Ham Bone Jones wrote:
<quoted text>He done give kids what was born here a right to go get their papers.
You are aware that any child born on United States soil is a natural born United States citizen and therefore does not need "papers?" Are you also aware that it has been this way since the Fourteenth Amendment was adopted on July 9, 1868?
Hambone Jones

Harrodsburg, KY

#6 Feb 19, 2013
One True Digger wrote:
<quoted text>
You are aware that any child born on United States soil is a natural born United States citizen and therefore does not need "papers?" Are you also aware that it has been this way since the Fourteenth Amendment was adopted on July 9, 1868?
You are right and I was wrong. What I meant to say is that Obama is pushing for any child that came with his illegal immigrants should be able to stay and be put on the path to citizenship. My point remains the same. Obama is willing to do anything for votes for his party. He will do anything to keep the Hispanic vote, just as he will do anything to keep the votes of all of the other voting blocks that support the Democrats.

Baltimore, Maryland

#7 Feb 19, 2013
Hambone Jones wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right and I was wrong. What I meant to say is that Obama is pushing for any child that came with his illegal immigrants should be able to stay and be put on the path to citizenship. My point remains the same. Obama is willing to do anything for votes for his party. He will do anything to keep the Hispanic vote, just as he will do anything to keep the votes of all of the other voting blocks that support the Democrats.
So you think that someone who was brought here as a 5 year old, grew up in America, went to an American school, worked in America, all they know is America... should be deported 13 years later and not given the chance to become a legal citizen if that's what they want?
Ricola

Corbin, KY

#8 Feb 19, 2013
Hambone Jones wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep the voting blocks? Hmmmmm....yes. Thats what politicans do. This seems a new concept to you. Seems now the old gray party is trying to do something unique..... court the Hipanic vote. Court any vote that is not old gray men. Good luck with that!!
concerned

Danville, KY

#9 Feb 19, 2013
Well if the white men were not so lazy they might not need the illegal immigrants, I see them out in the hot sun cleaning up trash that americans throw out and not one white man in the bunch!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Willisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why does the post about that chick Whitney keep... 6 min shameless 10
Bernice Payton (Sep '14) 8 min a thought 5
cheryl sallee 21 min nbc 2
long lost friend 26 min nonsmoker 3
Ugly Mugs 27 min nonsmoker 30
Chrysler of Lawrenceburg 30 min Cissy 37
Christina Rivera 42 min Coochie muncher 5
More from around the web

Willisburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE