First Prev
of 9
Next Last
sheri

Lawrenceburg, KY

#174 Mar 21, 2013
I am so sick of you people running my brother down. Don't you have better things to do? Look no matter what he has done,he still has family that loves him and nobody deserves to die. And for the ones who say he has run then where the hell is he at beings you all know so damn much.You people are pathetic I am sure that you got plenty of trash at your own door so take the time to look and quit worrying about whats at somebody elses door
Sewage Treatment

United States

#175 Mar 22, 2013
sheri wrote:
I am so sick of you people running my brother down. Don't you have better things to do? Look no matter what he has done,he still has family that loves him and nobody deserves to die. And for the ones who say he has run then where the hell is he at beings you all know so damn much.You people are pathetic I am sure that you got plenty of trash at your own door so take the time to look and quit worrying about whats at somebody elses door
Okay Sheri,He is on the sex offender registry for a reason and that reason is because he liked to have sex with children.This means that he has victims that will suffer for the rest of their lives from what this sick and twisted poor excuse of a man did to them.I have a brother who is a felon but I've pretty much disowned him because he can't live by the rules of society so the best place for him is to be locked up and my brother is not on the sex offender registry because even he knows children are off limits,so you should understand why so many want him dead.He shouldn't be allowed to walk around with the rest of us.Sheri dear,maybe it is time to take out the trash.
Yolo

United States

#176 Mar 22, 2013
Yeah Sheri It is time to take out the trash!DUI's and child rape doesn't make him a valuable member of society.You know exactly where he is don't you?He's useless dead weight.Turn him in.It's time to say enough is enough.Child rape is not acceptable you hear me.Do the right thing.Save your family image an wash your hands of him unless you are all worthless.Sometimes you gotta cut your loses and turn your back even if it is family.
Get over it

Lawrenceburg, KY

#177 Mar 22, 2013
sheri wrote:
I am so sick of you people running my brother down. Don't you have better things to do? Look no matter what he has done,he still has family that loves him and nobody deserves to die. And for the ones who say he has run then where the hell is he at beings you all know so damn much.You people are pathetic I am sure that you got plenty of trash at your own door so take the time to look and quit worrying about whats at somebody elses door
Sheri you know he's a waste of free air. Hell even your own son knows that Ricky ain't worth the lead it would take to end his miserable life. And last I herd his own daddy don't want nothing to do with him. So you could do us all a favor and just shut it with this he's such a good person act. He likes to FUCK LITTLE KIDS. He don't care whether there boys or girls. So not only is he a pedophile but is also a QUEER. So if you want to defend someone why don't you defend the defenseless kids your "GREAT" brother is out trying to fuck.
Unicorn

United States

#178 Mar 23, 2013
If they find him dead,Imma go shit in his mouth.I hope they find him dead.I hate people who see small children as sexual objects.
a friend

Lawrenceburg, KY

#179 Mar 23, 2013
Sheri hold your head high and don't pay no attention to these idiots hell one disowned there brother simply for being a felon!! These r just a bunch of disrespectful people who apparantly dont know that..........judge not or ye shall b judged.
Sewage Treatment

United States

#180 Mar 24, 2013
I didn't disown him for being a felon.I disowned him because he keeps screwing everyone over and never learns.Sometimes people get what they deserve.When we have bad seeds,we must get rid of them.We don't try to water them if we know they won't grow into something useful.This scum named Ricky has 'caused some much misery on others including his own family.He's a waste of space.Doesn't deserve to breathe air.Keep protecting him but think about his innocent victims that didn't have anybody protecting them when this sicko was getting his jollies with little kids.Sheri,I hope you do find peace for what your brother has put you through,but things like this won't just go away because the monster has brought it on himself.A friend must be a felon too,but just remember the victims and their family who he did this to.They deserve some sympathy from you as well.
Crazy

Frankfort, KY

#181 Mar 24, 2013
Child molestation is TOTALLY different than these teenage girls out here running around drinking, smoking, having sex. All is good till they get caught then the parents file rape charges so that they dont get slapped with child neglect charges. They know if they get charged with child neglect they not only lose the child but all the food stamps and wefare that comes along with them. I understand you cant watch your child 24-7 but come on people you could check up on them a little more. I am and was a working mother but believe you me I knew where my children where or who they were with most of the time cause I would check up on them. I would follow them around, listen to their phone calls, invade their privicy. Thats what a responceable parent does.
a friend

Lawrenceburg, KY

#182 Mar 24, 2013
No I am NOT a felon thank u. Even if i was its not yours or anybody elses buusness nor would it mean that i should b looked down upon or my family disown me!! Everybody makes mistakes and its not your place to judge!!! And all though I do have sympathy for others blood is thicker than water!! Family is family no matter what!! U don't just turn your back on them!! At least the beasleys know what the meaning of family really is!! U should really be ashamed for your actions and not be on here bashing others!!! Like I said Sheri this is a perfect example of the idiots who are trashing others when they need to be worrying about there own family and there own problems!!
Judge

United States

#183 Mar 24, 2013
Looky here,One mistake that one should never make is raping small children.That is just unforgivable.Save all your religious b.s. for church.I am not ashamed because I DO NOT MOLEST SMALL CHILDREN.Besides that I don't want the A HOLE drivin' around drunk anymore and putting lives in danger.I am here to protect children.I am their voice when they don't have one.I wish public hangings still happened to set an example to other child predators.I've seen moms actually go to great lengths protect their boyfriends who molest their own daughters.A friends logic is all messed up.Sicko!
Pickle

United States

#184 Mar 24, 2013
Crazy wrote:
Child molestation is TOTALLY different than these teenage girls out here running around drinking, smoking, having sex. All is good till they get caught then the parents file rape charges so that they dont get slapped with child neglect charges. They know if they get charged with child neglect they not only lose the child but all the food stamps and wefare that comes along with them. I understand you cant watch your child 24-7 but come on people you could check up on them a little more. I am and was a working mother but believe you me I knew where my children where or who they were with most of the time cause I would check up on them. I would follow them around, listen to their phone calls, invade their privicy. Thats what a responceable parent does.
This is a totally different situation.This is a man who forced himself upon small children.The younger they were the better he liked them.
a friend

Lawrenceburg, KY

#185 Mar 24, 2013
Alrighty then I will save you my religious bs but when you stand before your maker for your own judgement day remember my words......judge not or yet shall be judged!!! I'm not saying what he done was right by no means,but it is only gods place to judge any of us. And of course his family still loves him. Family is family.
Just asking

Lawrenceburg, KY

#186 Mar 24, 2013
a friend wrote:
Alrighty then I will save you my religious bs but when you stand before your maker for your own judgement day remember my words......judge not or yet shall be judged!!! I'm not saying what he done was right by no means,but it is only gods place to judge any of us. And of course his family still loves him. Family is family.
so "friend" you a child fucker to? Do you like touching little kids? Because you're defending this guy an awful lot. Seems like you might like doing the same. Hell maybe you even go molesting with him. You probably know where he is or better yet you're hiding him arnt you?
a friend

Lawrenceburg, KY

#187 Mar 24, 2013
Funny! Been a few years since I saw Ricky ....but I think a lot of Sheri. And no I'm not guilty of anything! From the way u talk and think I would say u need some Jesus n your life. I'm a female and no I would never harm a child in any way. You really do have a warped way of thinking!! With that being said I'm not going to get in an argument with an idiot so I will not be responding again. God bless.
Real God

United States

#188 Mar 25, 2013
To a friend,would you feel the same if it were your child he raped?I think I need to tell you that we are all judged by others no matter what but it's all okay if we work hard and do the right thing.Then we have nothing to hide and will gladly be judged.Ricky on the other hand never did the right thing and did not ever work hard a day in his wasted life and no one needs jesus to know how to live right.It's a common sense thing really.If he can't control himself around children he needs to be thrown to the wolves.I would like him to suffer a great deal.That's one thing I'm sure of and I don't feel guilty about a damn thing.
Gritty Titties

United States

#189 Mar 25, 2013
Sheri,You and your brother close?I hope it's not like an incest thing.You gotta be messed up if ya kin to him.Why did your messed up family move outta the trailer park?
bud

Lawrenceburg, KY

#190 Mar 25, 2013
Well I'm not taking up for him but I do know he was working at sylvania AND painting cars on the side......so you are wrong about that.
Just Curious

United States

#191 Mar 26, 2013
bud wrote:
Well I'm not taking up for him but I do know he was working at sylvania AND painting cars on the side......so you are wrong about that.
How long had he worked at Sylvania?
bud

Lawrenceburg, KY

#192 Mar 26, 2013
I can't really answer that because im not sure but i know for at least a few years but he been painting cars for many years.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Willisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
marriage and engagements 6 min Aunt T Histimine 9
Apple market 11 min YKK 5
Laura goode photography 28 min notrouble 2
police drug dog 1 hr just me 5
Cops in front of Wendys 4 hr passer-by 2
tiffany lyens in jail 6 hr grow up 7
why cheat 10 hr Stupid 8
More from around the web

Willisburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]