United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

You people are soo stupid , you think you know everything there is to know ! Hiding behind stupid names , if can't even use your real name than don't put it on topixs . He was a good man , shut your face ..... thank you !
No-You

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

omfg wrote:
You people are soo stupid , you think you know everything there is to know ! Hiding behind stupid names , if can't even use your real name than don't put it on topixs . He was a good man , shut your face ..... thank you !
Haha,sounds like you are the stupid one.Think of the innocent victims who are only children.Did they deserve that?
wow

Lawrenceburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

omfg wrote:
Like you just didn't hide behind a stupid name? I don't see your name glowing on your post
getoverit

Lawrenceburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

wow wrote:
<quoted text>
Like you just didn't hide behind a stupid name? I don't see your name glowing on your post
Yes so I guess you are stupid as well!
bbn

Lawrenceburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

vulture wrote:
Are the cops smart enough to find him?They're never gonna find him if they don't put his name out there.
Cops, smart? Lol
Dpk

Richland, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

So what is the staus of finding the body?
Lizard

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

No body yet because he's actually hiding to keep from answering to additional child molestation charges.
jammer51

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

omfg wrote:
You mean use your real name like you did?
lbg

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

wonder if they will ever find him ?
Doctor

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

If they get off their asses and do their job.He is right under their noses.
well

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

If you know where he is why dont you say?
Doctor

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

Doctor wrote:
If they get off their asses and do their job.He is right under their noses.
Never said I knew where he was.I just know the coward didn't jump off the bridge and It's not my job to find him because I have other things to do.He should be ashamed for putting his family through all this and now they will have charges brought against themselves for hiding the bastard.
Who Cares

Lawrenceburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

Nobody cares about the stupid SOB, hopefully he is catfish food by now. If not then someone must be pretty stupid to help hide his sorry ass. The charges against him should be air thief.
well

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

Doctor wrote:
<quoted text>
Never said I knew where he was.I just know the coward didn't jump off the bridge and It's not my job to find him because I have other things to do.He should be ashamed for putting his family through all this and now they will have charges brought against themselves for hiding the bastard.
. His mother would be the only person hiding him...
imagine that

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Ninja7 wrote:
jammer51,No disrespect but how is it that a man like this was trusted around your child?I caught a man trying to groom my child and became suspicious and put a stop to it before something really bad happened.Grooming is a term used to describe behaviors of molesters.They may start off by giving a child attention then showering them with gifts.Eventually it leads to other things like maybe exposing the child to graphic novels and so on.Just curious because I am not a trusting person for a reason and know what to look for.I can spot a low life from a mile away.
is that grooming ( or ) grooping??????
theresa p

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

omfg wrote:
GOOD MAN !!!!! what the hell is wrong with you,I was molested by a family member. and i am so glad that the SOB is dead. and if he did what people are saying he done. then family or no family!!! HE NEEDS TO DIE !!!!! it happened to me 34yrs ago,and I still have problems on a daily bases,and flashbacks. and I dont get along with the rest of the family because of this. they want to but every time I hear the name I cringe. get pissed and make them leave my house!!! needless to say no more family gatherings. it stays with you for a lifetime!!! I say KILL all of them!!!!!!
Citizen

Lawrenceburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

imagine that wrote:
<quoted text>is that grooming ( or ) grooping??????
The term is grooming.
Ninja 7

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Yes the term is grooming and these child predators are very good about manipulating the victims and the parents of their victims.If you are a trusting person please take the time to educate yourself about a child predators behavior.
zeeber

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

need to put him on americas most wanted so people will find him

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Willisburg Discussions

Search the Willisburg Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
........omg (Oct '09) 2 min cheezit 9
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 6 min wtf 146,730
Oreillys 9 min Bally 1
married men 14 min Anna 10
No Electricity 24 min Private Eye 1
are snitchers paid by ?? 1 hr Noname 4
Casey Lunsford 1 hr Question 1
•••
•••