victim

Duluth, GA

#134 Feb 27, 2013
we have one of them in my family. it worrys me when my kids are around him. there goel in life is to make people life miserable!!!!
I-Hate-Child-Pre dators

United States

#135 Feb 27, 2013
victim wrote:
we have one of them in my family. it worrys me when my kids are around him. there goel in life is to make people life miserable!!!!
I know and does he have some people in the family fooled?Just watch him around your kids and don't let him play any games.Got to stay on your toes at all times when he is around.
jammer51

Lawrenceburg, KY

#136 Feb 27, 2013
well wrote:
You wont have the pleasure of seeing him in a body bag..sorry
I agree with you. he doesn't have to be in a BB, but he needs to be put down one way or another, be it by death or prison. As a person who has a very, very emotional tie to this, really i hope he gets put in prison. At that point he'll live a life of pain like he as put on all the people he as caused upon. I'm living this, you peop;e are just talking about it. No disrespect to any of you, but I am feeling major pain over this whole deal and you people believe it or not help me. Thanks
jammer51

Lawrenceburg, KY

#137 Feb 27, 2013
victim wrote:
Don't let it happen!! Stop it now!
been there

Lawrenceburg, KY

#138 Feb 28, 2013
victim wrote:
Yeah had one in my family too that molested me as a young child. No one ever knew. As an adult at a family gathering he was there. First time I had seen him in many years. Was keeping close eye on my 2 yr old daughter. In a split second she was out of my sight! I immedately went into mama bear mode. I found her inside my grandmothers house ( activities were outside). That uncle was also inside, stooped down attempting to coax her to him. I grabbed her up, walked up to him nose to nose and told him I remember everything he did to me and that I had no problem getting my .357 out of my car and putting one in his head in his mothers house. He went white and backed away. The POS didnt think I remembered b/c I was my daughters age when he did what he did to me. That was the first n last time he ever got within 20 ft of my daughter. He's dead now after suffering a long bad disease. The world was a better place the second he died! DO NOT LET YOUR CHILDREN ANYWHERE THAT POS...EVER!!
BallBuster

United States

#139 Feb 28, 2013
I too suffered sexual abuse as a small child and when I caught an inlaw displaying inappropriate behavior towards my teen I caught on to it pretty fast and put a stop to it but the thing is the mans other family members deny any evidence in front of them and blame me and my teen.Makes me furious but even though he still trys to play games that child predators play he knows that I am on to him and becomes frustrated because he can't have what he wants.I didn't let it go too far before I shut him down but he still comes around and makes my skin crawl.As long as he is around me or my children he will never have the upper hand no matter how old he is and I am teaching my children what to look out for and what to do in certain situations because I can't protect them forever.
Gotcha

United States

#140 Feb 28, 2013
Nothing is more gratifying than catching a child predator before he gets the chance to damage a child and stopping him in his tracks at his game.Teach your kids that when someone gives them something or does anything and says"Don't tell your parents" that this is a red flag.Also if someone wants to spend alot of time with your kid and you notice or feel that their behavior is strange do not dismiss or ignore it.Sometimes a parent must investigate and if a child starts to feel uncomfortable around an adult find out the reason.There will be red flags but never ignore them because that could be the difference between someone trying to damage a child and actually damaging a child.
OMG

Richmond, KY

#141 Feb 28, 2013
There has to be something better to talk about. This is getting soooooo old
EasterBunny

United States

#142 Feb 28, 2013
OMG wrote:
There has to be something better to talk about. This is getting soooooo old
Go find a new topic then.Some people on here are victims and it helps to talk to other victims.My molester commited suicide and sometimes I think that I would have gotten more closure if he got punished for his crime of actual child molestation... before he killed himself.Ricky Beasley is a child molester!Ricky Beasley is a child molester!Ricky Beasley is a child molester!RICKY BEASLEY IS A CHILD MOLESTER!.....and deserves to suffer and then die.
hum

Chicago, IL

#143 Feb 28, 2013
Find a counselor to talk to. Sounds like everyone on here needs help..
EasterBunny

United States

#144 Feb 28, 2013
hum wrote:
RICKY BEASLEY IS A CHILD MOLESTER.Needs to be shot in the head.Needs his dingaling cut off and chopped up in a blender.Wish we still had public hangings to set examples.
LOL

Lawrenceburg, KY

#145 Feb 28, 2013
Right wrote:
Okay you people. The Lord did not judge ,for any one to get on here and hide behind some fact names and say cruel and nasty things maybe you should think about the family that loved him. No one knew if he knew god. But The Lord loves all his children no matter ! So y'all want to act like you all knew this man. Maybe you should trying asking his family who/ how he was. If he jumped let The Lord be with him. Drop it, stop acting like you know everything. This town is full of rumors, and lies. Ask your self better yet put your self in his family shoes! He was loved, so getting on here and smashing his family, and him is wrong and the people who says " he should rot in hell" we'll sounds to me that you need to meet Christ your self. Everyone needs too grow up. If your gonna get on here and bad mouth him, then grow up to let his family know what your real names are. But remember The Lord loves each and everyone of his children. So don't get on here and preach about how this man didn't know god. And that he should rot in hell. You people sound like you need help. Your sick and disgusting. And he did his time for the things he did. So don't be acting like he never did. So let him and his family alone. And stop acting like animals!
WOW I don't see your real name on here! maybe you should pratice your preaching, then you can come on here put out your real name and invite us to your sermon!
People r cruel

Lawrenceburg, KY

#146 Feb 28, 2013
hum wrote:
You are very rude and selfish. I have idea what these people are going through and neither do you. Don't like it don't read it but have respect for others. Talking about things may help people. No one is forcing you to read this topic.
tickle

United States

#147 Feb 28, 2013
So what are the cops doing to try to find this guy?Are they even looking since no body has been found in the river?
your wrong

United States

#148 Feb 28, 2013
Victim wrote:
Well the problem is that the molesters family almost always start trashing the innocent victims and calling them liers.This is a great injustice to all victims out there.Seen it too many times so karma eventually comes back around to the molester and unfortunately the family then feels pain just like the victim did.I can say that everyone on the sex offender registry belongs there for a reason so to all the family members I am sorry that your relative did this to someone and to any victim I would like to say that sometimes you must take matters into your own hands and make the molester know that he has messed with the wrong person.If he faked his own death I hope he gets butt raped in prison when they catch him.
he did his immediate family wrong there are several victims of this ass hole just some accusations didnt stick but 2 girls nailed his ass with proof but he has alot of crooked family that helped him get the hell outta dodge it was all a fake if not wheres his body hes prolly in margeritaville sipping on a margerita rocking the beer cut in mexico he is part of my unclaimed family by marriage hopefully hes caught soon because mexico does expedite criminals hell its really not that hard to create a new identity but this sick perv is on the prowl still heres the link to his picture and wrap sheet ; http://kspsor.state.ky.us/sor/servlet/SOR... Now you know who he is!!!
investigator

United States

#149 Feb 28, 2013
investigate wrote:
To those of you who are posting the possible whereabouts of this person will be investigated as a witness.So watch what you post....even if you are being ignorant.
hey i called the police I had info so come after me and ask because i know with todays technology you can find me
but they didnt believe me i want him caught for what he did to my family members and the other girls.
duh

United States

#150 Feb 28, 2013
this wrote:
topic is getting OLD
then dont get on topix if its old to you im only on here for this instance i hate this man!!
duh

United States

#151 Feb 28, 2013
nutterbutter wrote:
Tony Beasley......
Keep her name out of it she didnt do anything but leave the sick freak, thats just unappropriate dont you think his ex wife is dealing with sh*t right now ???
wow

Lawrenceburg, KY

#152 Feb 28, 2013
His mother and family moved out of the trailer park. Just days after he disappeared. The cops keep going to the park to check there and do a search. Now that the family has moved the police are questioning to there moving. They think somethings up.
vulture

United States

#153 Mar 1, 2013
Are the cops smart enough to find him?They're never gonna find him if they don't put his name out there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Willisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is the laundromat across from Dairy Queen still... 18 min Aggravated 1
High School football over all 25 min Big Bee 1
Dairy queen 53 min Hank 26
Tiffany Stephens 1 hr gala52 10
Letter to editor thread removed 11 hr Oboy 17
ebola 11 hr yes its a big deal 15
michael cinnamon is 31 (Nov '11) 12 hr Both worthless 32
Willisburg Dating
Find my Match

Willisburg Jobs