TRYONE RIDER

Henderson, TN

#48 Feb 19, 2013
He didnt jump its a set up he faked it and i dont think the police have figured it out yet nooooooooooooo shittttt he thinks that no one is gonna catch the TYRONE RIDER attn police you got played "headed west"!!!!
Observer

Lawrenceburg, KY

#49 Feb 19, 2013
Matthew 7 wrote:
Judge not, lest ye be judged !!
Read on a little further. Matthew 7 16-20 clearly states people will be known by the fruit they bear. It is perfectly fine to form an opinion based on a persons character and it not be considered judging.
first one

Louisville, KY

#50 Feb 19, 2013
http://kspsor.state.ky.us/sor/servlet/SOR...

Beasley is the first listed.
Lame

United States

#51 Feb 19, 2013
first one wrote:
http://kspsor.state.ky.us/sor/ servlet/SOR?id=41319
Beasley is the first listed.
Is that him really!? They called him Creeper in the trailer park.
jess

Lawrenceburg, KY

#52 Feb 19, 2013
i hope when u die people get on here and bash u im sure if i look hard a nuf u are on here some were hmmmmm and do u know for a fact he is died no so and who are u to this so called lil girl
duh

United States

#53 Feb 19, 2013
whatnwhen wrote:
if rb you all better not be lying leave him alone if it was he will be missed grew up with him a good guy made poor decisions .
Good guy! "Poor decisions" ! Ya that will make his victims sleep better, because he made mistakes! Don't think u know him very well.
Nope

Lawrenceburg, KY

#55 Feb 19, 2013
No the person has not been found. They are still searching for the person.
Maybe

Piketon, OH

#56 Feb 19, 2013
None of this is crediable. Maybe nobody jumped. Not on news or anywhere else.
matthew

United States

#58 Feb 20, 2013
John 8:3-11 As Jesus was speaking the teachers of religious law and and the Pharisees brought a woman who had been caught in the act of adultery.They put her in front of the crowd."Teacher," they said to Jesus,this woman was caught in the act of adultery.The law of Moses says to stone her.What do you say?"They were trying to trap him into saying something they could use against him,but Jesus stooped down and wrote in the dust with his finger.They kept demanding an answer,so he stood up again and said,"All right,but let the one who has never sinned throw the first stone!"Then he stooped down again and wrote in the dust.When the accusers heard this,they slipped away one by one,beginning with the oldest,until only Jesus was left in the middle of the crowd with the woman.Then Jesus stood up again and said to the woman,"Where are your accusers?Didn't even one of them condemn you?"No,Lord,"she said.And Jesus said,"Neither do I.Go and sin no more."
friend

Zenda, WI

#59 Feb 20, 2013
To the family and friends im sorry to here this I was hoping it's wasn't true may God be with you.
well

Richmond, KY

#60 Feb 20, 2013
Know matter what he has done he still has a family out there that loves him. You love your kids know matter what they do.
just here

Lexington, KY

#61 Feb 20, 2013
TRYONE RIDER wrote:
He didnt jump its a set up he faked it and i dont think the police have figured it out yet nooooooooooooo shittttt he thinks that no one is gonna catch the TYRONE RIDER attn police you got played "headed west"!!!!
If u claim to know all this why haven't u been to the police. Maybe a skeleton hanging in your closet!! Or maybe u don't know, imagine that.
Happy

United States

#62 Feb 20, 2013
Just want to say! I hope he rots in hell! My child was his victim! When I heard the news today I was sooo happy! He finally did what a lot if people wanted for years! Hope he does not ever rest in hell
Happy

Lawrenceburg, KY

#64 Feb 20, 2013
JudgeNot wrote:
<quoted text>You are not God and can't speak on whether he knew God or not.
Yes! I also knew who this low life is and I hope he rots in hell forever! I always prayed he would get his!
Happy

Lawrenceburg, KY

#65 Feb 20, 2013
JudgeNot wrote:
<quoted text>You are not God and can't speak on whether he knew God or not.
He is surely in he'll burning away! Men like this can't possibly go to heaven!
investigator

New Salisbury, IN

#67 Feb 20, 2013
Maybe wrote:
None of this is crediable. Maybe nobody jumped. Not on news or anywhere else.
He is being searched for right now its all about knowing cops and firefighters..
me again happy ass

New Salisbury, IN

#68 Feb 20, 2013
Happy wrote:
<quoted text>wellllllll he was found guilty and he is guilty. His kids know he's guilty! So before anyone wants to start calling people low life's for there opinion then they should keep there mouths shut he is a loser who robbed my child of her innocence so in he'll may he rest
didnt mean innocent of rape i know every dagon detail Cousin of mine i meant innocent of jumping im not stupid, and im on you're side i just dont think he jumped so chill
me again happy ass

New Salisbury, IN

#69 Feb 20, 2013
Happy wrote:
<quoted text>wellllllll he was found guilty and he is guilty. His kids know he's guilty! So before anyone wants to start calling people low life's for there opinion then they should keep there mouths shut he is a loser who robbed my child of her innocence so in he'll may he rest

SOOO It's my aunt pin pointing me
me again

New Salisbury, IN

#70 Feb 20, 2013
Happy wrote:
Just want to say! I hope he rots in hell! My child was his victim! When I heard the news today I was sooo happy! He finally did what a lot if people wanted for years! Hope he does not ever rest in hell
I agree atleast we know hes not around here
TRYONE RIDER

New Salisbury, IN

#71 Feb 20, 2013
just here wrote:
<quoted text> If u claim to know all this why haven't u been to the police. Maybe a skeleton hanging in your closet!! Or maybe u don't know, imagine that.
I have ur ideas 24 hours late lol car was versailles side so im corresponding with a detective trails hot well know soon last jumper from tyrone bridge was found in the river in frankfort so theres 2 searches going on thats a fact

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Willisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Girl named Heather 22 min Mike 3
Kenneth Williams 2 hr Lol 12
Mom 4 hr Mom 5
Donna Kincaid Ward 9 hr seen it 3
How people can get buy breaking the law in this... 11 hr simple 2
darrin wilson 12 hr just me 3
Prostitutes 12 hr Curious 17
Willisburg Dating
Find my Match

Willisburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Willisburg News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Willisburg

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:19 pm PST

Bleacher Report 2:19PM
Robert Griffin III Comments on Being Benched by Redskins HC Jay Gruden
Bleacher Report 4:00 PM
Breaking Down What Colt McCoy Brings to the Washington Offense in Place of RGIII
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Complete Bengals Preview for Bucs Game
NBC Sports 7:26 AM
Griffin's departure from starting lineup could be temporary
NBC Sports 8:58 AM
Vontaze Burfict not taking part in Friday practice