No body

Versailles, IN

#27 Feb 18, 2013
No body has been found, I pray for all involved including the sad souls that can make lite of it. I am not judging anyone, I just wish we could all think b/4 we open our mouths. Who ever it was or was not good or bad, someone loved them, just remember that and try to be kind.
kitty

United States

#28 Feb 19, 2013
So ... did someone jump ?
Dont know

United States

#29 Feb 19, 2013
Yesterday morning there was a green four door car parked at the end of the bridge on the Woodford side.That was th he first thing that went through my mind,did somebody jump off the bridge.
Question

Portage, MI

#30 Feb 19, 2013
Who was it?
jess

Lawrenceburg, KY

#31 Feb 19, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Ask his VICTIMS what a sweet person he "WAS" !!!!!
say what u want he was a good man and that girl can say want she wants but i dont think he did any thing. they still have not found a body so i hope nothing bad hppeed to anyone and i am not on here to fight with anyone i just got on here to see if it was true but to see all u low lifes on here talking shit about him is not right. what if his family gets on here they dont want to read shit like that
malty

Newport, KY

#33 Feb 19, 2013
who was it? so sad!
lburgboy

Versailles, IN

#34 Feb 19, 2013
jess wrote:
<quoted text>
say what u want he was a good man and that girl can say want she wants but i dont think he did any thing. they still have not found a body so i hope nothing bad hppeed to anyone and i am not on here to fight with anyone i just got on here to see if it was true but to see all u low lifes on here talking shit about him is not right. what if his family gets on here they dont want to read shit like that
Innocent until provven guilty !!! if he has victims godbless them all....
concerned

Darby, PA

#35 Feb 19, 2013
When posting comments please remember that this is someone's family.
See4yourself

Lawrenceburg, KY

#36 Feb 19, 2013
Look on the sexual offender registry, first one you will see. Apparently he has been proven guilty and I heard he was about to go to jail again.
lburg

Frankfort, KY

#37 Feb 19, 2013
WHO????????
damn

Lawrenceburg, KY

#38 Feb 19, 2013
Would someone just say who it was ! Enough with the beating around the Bush !
duh

United States

#39 Feb 19, 2013
Someone just told how to find out. Do u all pay attention at all??!!
lburg

Frankfort, KY

#40 Feb 19, 2013
there are quite a few people on the SOR
duh

United States

#41 Feb 19, 2013
Still didn't pay attention! Bet u went to School here.
whatnwhen

United States

#42 Feb 19, 2013
if rb you all better not be lying leave him alone if it was he will be missed grew up with him a good guy made poor decisions .
cowboy

Lexington, KY

#43 Feb 19, 2013
Its sad how people dont have no care for human life. This man has a family and children that could happen to see this post. People that get on here and do this type of stuff doesn't deserve the air they breath. Sometimes its best to keep your comment to yourself for atleast for his children. This is just my thought.
WOW

Lawrenceburg, KY

#44 Feb 19, 2013
I don't know who it was or his family,but I'm always sorry when a life is taken in any way! He must have been really depressed or something was just more than he could tolerate! I pray for anyone in this state of mind because it's so sad!
Matthew 7

Frankfort, KY

#45 Feb 19, 2013
Judge not, lest ye be judged !!
I_Know

Lawrenceburg, KY

#46 Feb 19, 2013
Matthew 7 wrote:
Judge not, lest ye be judged !!
AGREED. WE don't know the whole story, and it's none of our business anyway.
curios

Paris, TN

#47 Feb 19, 2013
See4yourself wrote:
Look on the sexual offender registry, first one you will see. Apparently he has been proven guilty and I heard he was about to go to jail again.
I know his name whats the website the one im using kystatepolicesexregistry.com only allows me to pu8t his last name i know hes from l-burg but its asking for his address please help me i have wanted to see him on the site i feel you're pain im on your side.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Willisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trumps lies 46 min Bald Headed Grampaw 18
Angie royalty 2 hr support our kids 1
looking to breed my chihuahua (Jun '09) 2 hr Really 18
3 people died in another wreck 7 hr Leaveitalone 116
Broadway 8 hr Wow 2
How many do you have Cliff Bass 19 hr Please read 43
Mercer County recruits our starting quarterback ? 21 hr happy 2

Willisburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance