Extension cord shorts, starts fire that destroys Mercer County home

Posted in the Willisburg Forum

Since: Oct 12

Baltimore, Maryland

#1 Mar 29, 2013
http://www.wkyt.com/home/headlines/Extension-...

Nothing short of tragic. Remember, extension cords are a leading cause of house fires. The cheap $2 cords that you get a Walmart simply cannot carry the load of things like heat lamps, electric heaters, and other high-wattage appliances.

Let's all take something from this and double check our homes for potential fire hazards.

http://gizmodo.com/5903218/how-to-choose-the-...
so sad

Duluth, GA

#2 Mar 29, 2013
Horrible! Who is this poor family?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Willisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tiffany Stephens 30 min gala52 10
Dairy queen 2 hr Greasy spoon 25
Letter to editor thread removed 10 hr Oboy 17
ebola 10 hr yes its a big deal 15
michael cinnamon is 31 (Nov '11) 11 hr Both worthless 32
hot moms (Nov '10) 13 hr bangcity25 18
evan likins 13 hr wonderin 6
Willisburg Dating
Find my Match

Willisburg Jobs

Willisburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Willisburg News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Willisburg

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]