Next Last
car guy

Chicago, IL

#1 Jun 1, 2013
Who drives the cammed red gto
fat boy behind wheel

Lawrenceburg, KY

#2 Jun 1, 2013
dont know, but i wish he would slow down on 25 mph roads before he kills someone.
lol

Chicago, IL

#3 Jun 1, 2013
Spanky.
Concerned

Lawrenceburg, KY

#4 Jun 10, 2013
Slow it down boy. I know you happy you made a few bucks selling whatever it is your selling but you don't have to be driving out of tractor supply like its the Indy 500.
Parent

Lawrenceburg, KY

#6 Jun 10, 2013
He will slow down when one of those black and white cars with blue lights get him.
towntalker

United States

#7 Jun 11, 2013
He is a 25 year old fat virgin that is probably over compisating for a small short coming........of course when you're that age living with your parents responsibilities are nonexistant. He will be walking if he don't slow down though!
Isit

Chicago, IL

#8 Jun 12, 2013
Is it the red GTO with the ugly ass wheels?? People have no taste. Looks more like a 2 door stratus.
DontHate

Paris, TN

#9 Jul 1, 2013
Love it how people hate on a good looking fast car just because they dont have one.
Concerned Mom

Taylorsville, KY

#10 Jul 1, 2013
I'm not jealous at all... I am concerned about the fact that he drives like an idiot and is going to hurt someone. Slow down!
Fast car

Lawrenceburg, KY

#11 Jul 2, 2013
We don't hate on fast cars that look good. Just ugly slow ones like his red GTSLOW!!! It could possibly be faster if he knew how to drive it, but it will never look good as long as a redneck owns it!!!!
Josh Whitaker

United States

#12 Jul 16, 2013
Well I see Spanky has a fan club of people that's jealous of him because he works and don't have to have welfare to take of him like half the people on here and he don't drive fast .... It just seems like he drives fast and if it's a gtslow then how come there ain't a car in Lawrenceburg that's best it
one stop light town

Frankfort, KY

#13 Jul 16, 2013
who drives the cammed red gto only in the lbc
Concerned Mom

Taylorsville, KY

#15 Jul 16, 2013
He does drive way to fast. Unfortunately, he may not think so, but that will change when he hits and hurts someone. I'm not supported by welfare. My husband and I work hard every day. Just concerned for the innocent people out there.
Josh Whitaker

United States

#16 Jul 16, 2013
Well streets are made for driving not playing or around .... An everything I've been in a vehicle with him he drives the speed limit
SPANKY

Chicago, IL

#17 Jul 16, 2013
If you think its so slow bring whatever you got on out buddy well see what happens
SPANKY

Chicago, IL

#18 Jul 16, 2013
And for you town talker lets see im 22 first off.. second I do still live at home but I pay all my bills and help out at home so dont run that cocksucker till u know thw story and for the virgin thing look whos sets at home on a computer all day... lmao
Josh Whitaker

United States

#19 Jul 16, 2013
SPANKY wrote:
And for you town talker lets see im 22 first off.. second I do still live at home but I pay all my bills and help out at home so dont run that cocksucker till u know thw story and for the virgin thing look whos sets at home on a computer all day... lmao
damn man it's nice having a fan club ain't it lmao
lburg

Charlestown, IN

#20 Jul 16, 2013
if you people have such a huge problem with the way it looks, then pay him money to change it or stfu. who gives a flyingfuck what it looks like? grow up, be a grown ass man and tell him to his face and stop acting like a fucking middle schooler, and mind ya own! god I didn't know there was so many shit starters causing drama for no reason that were hard asses behind a screen
Barry

Chicago, IL

#21 Jul 17, 2013
U think the burg has some shit talkers, slip on over to Frankfort...
What up pimp... Lol
If they ain't running there mouths u ain't doing something right, burn rubber...
Trash

Lawrenceburg, KY

#22 Jul 17, 2013
You better learn how to drive that car before you call me out. I'll hurt your feelings!!! I work for everything I have and I thought all u whitakers were on welfare and government assistance. Lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Willisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
wausau a big orgie 1 hr Chuck 21
Anybody ran into I make a lot of money, but I s... 1 hr McDonalds 3
My man at Florida tile 2 hr Hot ass I got 64
Austin Griffin AKA Frenchie 5 hr The bud professor 1
mcis 6 hr ABC 3
Men only stare and talk with me if your women a... 7 hr Your men love me 38
Kidd and Tru both quit at HS - Could Sparrow be... 8 hr Paying Attention 24
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Willisburg Mortgages