Comments
1 - 7 of 7 Comments Last updated Apr 19, 2013
purple pain

Bellevue, WA

#1 Apr 18, 2013
has someone u thought loved u betrayed u in the worst way. what happen whats your story.
CM Punk

United States

#2 Apr 18, 2013
Undertaker.

He beat me at WrestleMania. I almost beat the streak. So close.

So close.
KDP

Lexington, KY

#3 Apr 18, 2013
Hayven Lawson. All I've done is showed her love,
I even bought her a ring. How does she repay me? She dumped me, she plays with my heart all the time, and I just want to love her. She takes advantage of me and I can't stop her... I love you Hayven, but sometimes when you love something you've got to let it go, like a butterfly or a bird.
scott hall

Stanton, KY

#4 Apr 18, 2013
Hey to I get hurt all the remember I was in the very first ladder match. But I don't hurt no more Chico cause da bad guy loves pain pills. Get you some percs n tabs a little crack cocaine and yo you'll be feelin nothin but good times
tyb

Lexington, KY

#5 Apr 18, 2013
punched a barn
Duhh

United States

#6 Apr 19, 2013
KDP wrote:
Hayven Lawson. All I've done is showed her love,
I even bought her a ring. How does she repay me? She dumped me, she plays with my heart all the time, and I just want to love her. She takes advantage of me and I can't stop her... I love you Hayven, but sometimes when you love something you've got to let it go, like a butterfly or a bird.
Bro dont let any girl play wit ur head but hayven i doubt shes using you.. Best thing to do is move on leave her alone if its love she will be back if not then atleast you dont look like a crybaby
Jeanie

Bowling Green, KY

#7 Apr 19, 2013
Sometimes that hurt brings you to something much better. It has me :)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Willisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 8 min Kane 1,912
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 14 min Obama Zombies 151,410
jeff pearce (Jan '13) 1 hr HE IS AN IDIOT 43
Review: Kincaid Body Shop 2 hr a kincaid 7
two dairy queens 2 hr charles 9
eric nanik 3 hr Of course 5
3 bedroom home for rent in Springfield Ky 3 hr Capps 8
•••
•••
•••

Willisburg Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••