Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer 81,634

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Full Story
WKG

Maple Park, IL

#84028 Jan 27, 2013
gray area wrote:
Silly topic, so many pages
Hi Gray Area.
a rare gay

Stanton, KY

#84029 Jan 27, 2013
gray area wrote:
Silly topic, so many pages
So what brings you here? Anything in particular you would like to talk about?

“It is what it is, folks!!”

Since: Feb 10

The land of harmony and peace

#84031 Jan 27, 2013
Gotta go for a little bit folks. Nothing like a subtle hint from one of my critters.

Wonder what in the WORLD it's trying to tell me by dropping one of their "bobo's" on my foot then looking me in the eyes all innocent like??? Hmmmmm??

Somebody needs some attention. It's "toss the bobo" time...

Later!!
Trigg kid

Gilbertsville, KY

#84034 Jan 27, 2013
Jesse V wrote:
Government is hiding something.
always a consircy bet it the same people that did not kill kennedy

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#84038 Jan 27, 2013
Trigg kid wrote:
<quoted text>always a consircy bet it the same people that did not kill kennedy
There was a second gunman on the grassy knoll and the moon space landing was filmed in a Hollywood studio and Una Is really a government spy measuring the acceptance of string flatulence theory-- I'm serious

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#84039 Jan 27, 2013
Trigg kid wrote:
<quoted text> always a consircy bet it the same people that did not kill kennedy
That Jesse V post is an old one for sure. Post #2 I think. Really it was that FAART thing up in Alaska that killed the birds. It meowed like a giant kitty cat and scared them to death.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#84041 Jan 27, 2013
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
There was a second gunman on the grassy knoll and the moon space landing was filmed in a Hollywood studio and Una Is really a government spy measuring the acceptance of string flatulence theory-- I'm serious
Nanny, that was above top secret stuff. I know when you found that out. That was the night after my bedtime story, you put my hand in warm water, I talked in my sleep and peed my jammies too. Aww, Nanny you weren't supposed to tell that. I might lose my spy job. Dang it.
HilLogic

London, KY

#84042 Jan 27, 2013
Abeliever wrote:
For the BIRDS:
Mom Decorah on nest & dad joins her, awesome to see both of them,1/26/13
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =iqH0MeSVPqcXX&feature=you tu.be
1:44 she flies in. Awesome watching them together, sharing the nesting duties. I can't wait to see their family again this year. I wonder if the 3 they had last year ever come for a visit. Of course, 1 of them died by electrocution on a transformer. From egg to flight is something to see. I look forward to it. What majestic birds.
Thank you for posting this; I so enjoyed watching this family via live cam last year. It's such a shame a major highway is so close to their nest. The traffic sounds are disturbing. I like listening to the wind blowing; it's a very soothing sound.

Location hidden

#84045 Jan 27, 2013
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>Nanny, that was above top secret stuff. I know when you found that out. That was the night after my bedtime story, you put my hand in warm water, I talked in my sleep and peed my jammies too. Aww, Nanny you weren't supposed to tell that. I might lose my spy job. Dang it.
Sorry honey. You know Nanny didn't mean to jeopardize your secret identity.
kevin

Louisa, KY

#84046 Jan 27, 2013
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
Good evening to the ever elusive, highly desirable, Ms. Font.

Location hidden

#84047 Jan 27, 2013
kevin wrote:
<quoted text>Good evening to the ever elusive, highly desirable, Ms. Font.
Hi handsome! Still holding onto my other shoe as ransom?
kevin

Louisa, KY

#84048 Jan 27, 2013
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi handsome! Still holding onto my other shoe as ransom?
Absolutely... Hehheh

Location hidden

#84049 Jan 27, 2013
kevin wrote:
<quoted text>Absolutely... Hehheh
One night of forbidden passion and I'm out a Manolo Blahnik red stiletto shoe. So not fair
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#84050 Jan 27, 2013
And I thought my dream was crazy.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#84051 Jan 27, 2013
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry honey. You know Nanny didn't mean to jeopardize your secret identity.
Sometimes things just slip out nanny. Maybe I can get a job as a Mod Cod. If not I'll try out for the lying editor/deleter job.

“It is what it is, folks!!”

Since: Feb 10

The land of harmony and peace

#84052 Jan 27, 2013
"Bobo toss" time is over. All my four leggers have played, had their night time treats and are snoozing happily.

Even wonder what they dream about, having no regret, shame or guilt over anything they've done in their dog lives? It must be awesome.. To lay down and not have these problems that come with human life? I can't imagine that kind of contentment. I'm happy enough to just be retired..

I bring this up only because one is dreaming right now, LOL! kicking and snarling at whatever is on it's doggy mind. Wonder what it's chasing in that dream? Is it after a deer or a raccoon?? Swimming down at the lake maybe?

Bwaaahahaha! If only we knew.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#84053 Jan 27, 2013
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
One night of forbidden passion and I'm out a Manolo Blahnik red stiletto shoe. So not fair
Nanny, there's ol' horny Kevin again. Shoosh him away.
kevin

Louisa, KY

#84054 Jan 27, 2013
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't have a problem with a trade... lol
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#84055 Jan 27, 2013
The full Wolf Moon has a delayed reaction.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#84056 Jan 27, 2013
Ancient Wolf wrote:
And I thought my dream was crazy.
AW, I think the crazies are already gone. Lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Willisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 min Commietator 153,278
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 6 min Democrat for Mitch 4,664
Josh Deadman 1 hr Big 6
Wm4w 1 hr WTF 4
cathy moore estes 1 hr wrong answer 26
Anthony Simpson 2 hr Mandy 7
North main St Apt. 3 hr Need to know 1
•••
•••
Willisburg Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Willisburg Jobs