Young women with much older men
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
i agree

Lawrenceburg, KY

#22 Jul 9, 2013
maybe wrote:
Maybe these girls date older men because they actually want a relationship not a babysitting job! These boys now days are awful and have no respect for women thanks to media and bad parenting. Females do not want a man that they have to provide for and basically fill in for his momma. Men grow up already!
I totally agree with you! However I'm 5 years younger than my hubby and I have noticed that by the time he turned 63 he started acting childish again! I think they have a few years that they act more mature and then it's like my granddad use to say...Once a man and twice a child! It's like they go through a second childhood! I really don't know how to deal with it! It is so aggreviating! A complete pain! lol
old biddy

Ashburn, VA

#23 Jul 9, 2013
Screwem while you can honey, they think they stay all sexy. There brain is in their weiners, so go ahead and take the dummies money. They leave their wives as they get old and wore out after the woman has taken good care of them and their children! Make sure you take them through the ringer, as they say.
bob j

Louisville, KY

#24 Jul 9, 2013
im 57 shes 26 best damn thing thats ever been in my life what a wonderful rush having a beautiful woman be a part of my life and sex all the time yummy
old biddy

Ashburn, VA

#25 Jul 10, 2013
bob j wrote:
im 57 shes 26 best damn thing thats ever been in my life what a wonderful rush having a beautiful woman be a part of my life and sex all the time yummy
I bet you get quiet a few stares when you are out in public. You know the old geezers like to show off their young stuff. They just don't realize how stupid they look, and of course they know what the female is there for,,,,,buy her plenty of gold, she deserves to be paid for looking at your old a$$.
bob j

Louisville, KY

#26 Jul 10, 2013
old biddy wrote:
<quoted text> I bet you get quiet a few stares when you are out in public. You know the old geezers like to show off their young stuff. They just don't realize how stupid they look, and of course they know what the female is there for,,,,,buy her plenty of gold, she deserves to be paid for looking at your old a$$.
who cares what people think its a nunya we are comfortable with each other it doesnt matter. she gets what she needs and wants a small price too pay for happiness i bet you even hate yourself and would give your eye teeth for a chance too be with someone that truelly loved you
old biddy

Louisville, KY

#27 Jul 10, 2013
bob j wrote:
<quoted text>who cares what people think its a nunya we are comfortable with each other it doesnt matter. she gets what she needs and wants a small price too pay for happiness i bet you even hate yourself and would give your eye teeth for a chance too be with someone that truelly loved you
You are right, I would love to have someone to love me for me and not for sex,,,rich or poor it would not matter to me, as the old saying goes " you can't buy true love". Wish you all the luck.
Feel Bad For U

Louisville, KY

#28 Jul 10, 2013
if you are with a woman more than 20 years younger than you...You might as well be paying a prostitute to have sex with you. No young woman is going to be in love with a guy old enough to be her father, and no young sexy thing wants to see any wrinkled old a**!lmao, well unless she's a heifer and starved for attention.
bob j

Louisville, KY

#29 Jul 10, 2013
Feel Bad For U wrote:
if you are with a woman more than 20 years younger than you...You might as well be paying a prostitute to have sex with you. No young woman is going to be in love with a guy old enough to be her father, and no young sexy thing wants to see any wrinkled old a**!lmao, well unless she's a heifer and starved for attention.
everyone is entitled too there own opinion even if like yours is totally wrong i love her more than any other woman i've been with thru the years and my ass isn't wrinkled yet lol and for your info she's probably one of the hottest lil things around and really doesn't need me too take care of her financially she works and has her own car and takes care of her stuff. i'm pretty sure if she didn't want too be around me she could get any man she wanted so i guess i'm the lucky one thank you.
as long

Lawrenceburg, KY

#30 Jul 10, 2013
As long as 2 people love each other and both are legal age, that's all that matters! If you're lucky enough to find love, hold on to it, be good to each other, respect each other and be happy! I'm older now and I see things so different than when I was younger!
turtle man

Lebanon, KY

#31 Jul 16, 2013
Its a big thing in my home town of lebanon ky
yep yep yup

United States

#32 Jul 16, 2013
i am 49 my wife is 24 who cares what you people think .
Jason

Lawrenceburg, KY

#33 Jul 27, 2013
It is cause us older guys can throw it to them better than the younger ones can!!!!!
Junior

Lawrenceburg, KY

#34 Jul 27, 2013
Correct!!
Janet

Frankfort, KY

#35 Jul 27, 2013
Older men are a lot more responsible. They make better decisions.
yep yep yep

United States

#36 Aug 4, 2013
i hit it two three times a nif=ght we just had aboy and cant wait for it to heal and fill it up again
well

Lawrenceburg, KY

#37 Aug 5, 2013
maybe wrote:
Maybe these girls date older men because they actually want a relationship not a babysitting job! These boys now days are awful and have no respect for women thanks to media and bad parenting. Females do not want a man that they have to provide for and basically fill in for his momma. Men grow up already!
I have a son that is very mature for his age and was taught morals and values, so FYI not all young men are as you make them out to be. Maybe your the problem, it's possible that you are attracted the wrong type! Take a look in the mirror and judge yourself before you judge others. Remember there is no such thing as a perfect man or woman if there were we would all have one!
Landon

La Vergne, TN

#38 Mar 31, 2016
too old wrote:
A 20 something dating a late forty something will never work long term. Example: Don and Lana Peach.
That's my parents!!
Form Experience

Harrodsburg, KY

#39 Apr 1, 2016
My husband and I were 21 1/2 yrs apart. He was absolutely the love of my life, he never had to "pay" me to be there. We enjoyed each other's company, it wasn't awkward or uncomfortable at any time during our relationship. My father has always been in my life, he's a wonderful father and he loved my husband to pieces. He was killed some years back in an accident, I'm still a young woman and to this day I've not dated the first person. He was, and still is, the love of my life. Our children couldn't have asked for a better father, I think waiting until he was completely ready to be a husband and father made all the difference. Look at the divorce rate among those who were both young when they married, by the time they reach his age, they've been married 2 or 3 times, with different "baby daddies", and still haven't found the right person. I was his 1st wife, and out children his only ones. He had several relationships before me (obviously), some with young women, and some the same age as he.

I don't know that I'll ever find that kind of love again, and I highly doubt it, but if I were to start dating, I wouldn't be opposed to dating an older man. Keep in mind, I own my own home/farm, several vehicles, plenty of money in the bank, I'm not looking for anyone to take care of me. Matter of fact, I woulsd insist on a prenup, b/c I'm not willing to take care of anyone either. Each person should come into a relationship with his or her own property, finances, etc., while married expenses are shared, but if things were to fall through, they should get to leave the relationship with everything they entered into it with. If they aren't out for the other person's money, this should never present a problem. It's a personal decision on who people decide to be with, if the reasons aren't pure, it'll always come out in the end..
WorldsMostIntere stingMan

Lawrenceburg, KY

#40 Apr 27, 2016
I love being around younger women. Most of them take pride in the way they present themselves. I love taking them to nice places. I show these ladies the finer things in life and if the truth is known they may never see these things again. I try to help them see how they should expect to be treated . If I enter into a relationship with a young lady then its up to her how far it goes . The thing is We both know the door closes just as it opens and we will be there for each other no matter what happens.
Wondering

Somerset, KY

#41 Apr 30, 2016
Anyone know Lisa Hall that dates the 60 year old truck driver?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Willisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hung guys in the class of 14' and 15' 1 hr Curious 1
E=zstop (Aug '10) 11 hr slim 40
Heavy traffic Bondville & Wheat School roads th... 13 hr One True Digger 2
Top 10 MILFs in the burg? 14 hr Really 18
three way gone wrong 16 hr gonecrazy 11
Tonya britton savage 17 hr Booboo 7
Busted for meth 19 hr Blunt 1

Willisburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance