What happen to "Greece"?

What happen to "Greece"?

Posted in the Willisburg Forum

just wondering

Danville, KY

#1 Feb 17, 2013
I was wondering if anybody knows what happen to Greece?
crisco

Georgetown, KY

#2 Feb 17, 2013
just wondering wrote:
I was wondering if anybody knows what happen to Greece?
it got fried!!!!!!!!!!
Ham Bone Jones

Harrodsburg, KY

#3 Feb 17, 2013
They spent more money than they had. You's think Obama would learn, but no, he can't.
Chris

Georgetown, KY

#4 Feb 17, 2013
Ham Bone Jones wrote:
They spent more money than they had. You's think Obama would learn, but no, he can't.
Obama cant spend a dime. Congress allocates spending. Nice try Bone Head. Guess you lost your vote!
Bone Head Jones

Harrodsburg, KY

#5 Feb 17, 2013
Chris wrote:
<quoted text> Obama cant spend a dime. Congress allocates spending. Nice try Bone Head. Guess you lost your vote!
Obama thinks he has a mandate. The Democrats in Congress follow his lead. His approach is to spend and tax. The more that congress, with his urging, spends the more votes the Democrats will get in the future. Obama favors the well fare state. Greece pushed the well fare state. Greece is beyond broke. We are deeply in debt and more is added every second. Greece is comming to the U.S. and when it does those on the take will riot when their goodies are, by necessity, cut.
Main street

United States

#6 Feb 17, 2013
I think this thread was referring to the young man that used to run around town a few years ago that was from Greece, but im not sure. Seems like he drove a dodge truck that had "Greece" across the front windshield.
huh

Richmond, KY

#7 Feb 17, 2013
Greece has 27% unemployment!!!
Chris

Georgetown, KY

#8 Feb 17, 2013
Bone Head Jones wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama thinks he has a mandate. The Democrats in Congress follow his lead. His approach is to spend and tax. The more that congress, with his urging, spends the more votes the Democrats will get in the future. Obama favors the well fare state. Greece pushed the well fare state. Greece is beyond broke. We are deeply in debt and more is added every second. Greece is comming to the U.S. and when it does those on the take will riot when their goodies are, by necessity, cut.
So if I check back Bone Head say from 2000 to 2008 on topix, you would be saying the exact same thing about George Bush and the Republican controlled Congress that doubled the national debt. Am I right or is it just bs politics from the right to which you belong?
Just wondering

United States

#9 Feb 17, 2013
When I asked the question I wanted to know about the guy with the nickname Greece not the country Greece!
skinny

Ripon, WI

#10 Feb 17, 2013
He's still around, married and has 2 kids.
Perseus

Lexington, KY

#11 Feb 17, 2013
Greece turned its back on Zeus and the Olympians. When any country no longer allows Zeus into its schools and into its homes, then that country is doomed! Once it turned its back on Apollo and began allowing only men and women to marry, Zeus's wrath was felt on Greece!

Greece needs to get back to Dionysus and Pan!
Burgin

United States

#12 Feb 17, 2013
He leaves around here.He seems like a great guy and happily married ! He's kids two beautifull girls are his world!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Willisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brian Hale who at the funeral home. 11 min Harrodsburggirl 1
Heritage hall 46 min litswd 2
News Parents seek justice after mistrial in 2015 Bar... 53 min justiceforrasheed 15
Kim stacy (Feb '14) 1 hr Agree 11
3% Tourist Tax (Feb '13) 4 hr Pete 188
Whitaker Family 5 hr deez 17
who knows billy collins from harrodsburg (Apr '09) 6 hr Jack N Kauff 6

Willisburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Willisburg Mortgages