We need more liquor
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
keezie

Bronx, NY

#81 Mar 7, 2013
two cents wrote:
Oh I suspect Harrodsburg will get the same things Danville has (package liquor/bars) when the greedy SOB's that have this town locked up, position themselves to be able to get all those liqour license lined up and locked in so they are the only ones who would be able to open those establishments. Wouldn't want any profitable business's to deprive them of taking money out of the pockets of THEIR people!!
Its F@cked up ! We pretty much know who the certain ones are that would make good $ and flourish .
yeah

Harrodsburg, KY

#82 Mar 7, 2013
One True Digger wrote:
<quoted text>
Then RUN don't walk to your local bank in the morning and talk to a loan officer about opening a new business! If it's not YOUR responsibility to open once of these places, then who's is it?
And it's not your responsibility to tell people what do or call people liars - did you go with them and eat and pay their bill so how do what know what paid for unless you were there with them - but who in the world would want to have a meal with you and listen to you go on and on and on and on---just the thought of it made me loose my appetite - so money saved and it cost me nothing - i think we found a cure for obesity
Golly

United States

#83 Mar 7, 2013
yeah wrote:
<quoted text> And it's not your responsibility to tell people what do or call people liars - did you go with them and eat and pay their bill so how do what know what paid for unless you were there with them - but who in the world would want to have a meal with you and listen to you go on and on and on and on---just the thought of it made me loose my appetite - so money saved and it cost me nothing - i think we found a cure for obesity
AhhhHa ! Now that's funny !
Hogan Holligan

Harrodsburg, KY

#84 Mar 7, 2013
two cents wrote:
Oh I suspect Harrodsburg will get the same things Danville has (package liquor/bars) when the greedy SOB's that have this town locked up, position themselves to be able to get all those liqour license lined up and locked in so they are the only ones who would be able to open those establishments. Wouldn't want any profitable business's to deprive them of taking money out of the pockets of THEIR people!!
The word is out that a very rich dude from Cincinnati bankrolled the push for booze in Mercer County. Word says that he was close to the Beaumont crowd and that he was dying to bring liquor to Beaumont and Shakertown. He got it done. Now they are making money hand over fist and I reckon that they now would like to see booze limited to them, Montgomery and the Mexicans. That means if I want a snort or two I have to go to their places and buy food. They make money off the booze and food. If I want a case of Bud or a fifth of Jack Daniels I have to go to Danville or pick it up while I am in Lexington. We are all prisoners of the establishment and the city commission don't see it as their job to seek new restaurants. We need a new commission.
Saving Money

United States

#85 Mar 7, 2013
Weren't we supposed to get a new fast food place and new dine in restaurant in front of the new WalMart when they built it?
Andy

Harrodsburg, KY

#86 Mar 7, 2013
Poor Kristy.don't reply to any more of his post comments I think he loves the attention.after reading all his rude smartass comments someone will have to take me to eastern state hospital and lock me up in a padded cell.because his insane comments drove me crazy.but I know what his reply to this is going to be.if you don't like it don't read it.
Golly

United States

#87 Mar 7, 2013
Andy wrote:
Poor Kristy.don't reply to any more of his post comments I think he loves the attention.after reading all his rude smartass comments someone will have to take me to eastern state hospital and lock me up in a padded cell.because his insane comments drove me crazy.but I know what his reply to this is going to be.if you don't like it don't read it.
What he said to that lady was appaling ! Inexcusable. Like someone said he's a Narcisist & nut ! I would call him some names that would make a Bulldozer blush but I won't or not over this Topix . I've read crap that he's said to other women and he's a bully ! It made me sick . He Dosent like women at all esp divorced women . It came from his own mouth ! What a freak.
Golly

United States

#88 Mar 7, 2013
Hogan Holligan wrote:
<quoted text>
The word is out that a very rich dude from Cincinnati bankrolled the push for booze in Mercer County. Word says that he was close to the Beaumont crowd and that he was dying to bring liquor to Beaumont and Shakertown. He got it done. Now they are making money hand over fist and I reckon that they now would like to see booze limited to them, Montgomery and the Mexicans. That means if I want a snort or two I have to go to their places and buy food. They make money off the booze and food. If I want a case of Bud or a fifth of Jack Daniels I have to go to Danville or pick it up while I am in Lexington. We are all prisoners of the establishment and the city commission don't see it as their job to seek new restaurants. We need a new commission.
Without a doubt ! What in the world does the "commishioners " do ? I'd say they don't break a sweat at anytime .
Golly

United States

#89 Mar 7, 2013
Well , it sounds like old bart or digger or whatever his name is dogging people for standing up to him over the Restaurant prices the other night. He says everyone is wrong for disagreeing with him & he feels NO obligation I suppose to even apologize to " Kristy . I can't stand him . Always bringing up other peoples bizness. He better take a big broom , huge mop , gallons of disinfectant and clean up his mess . I pray for his turn around but whatever.
remoseless

Lexington, KY

#90 Mar 7, 2013
why would you want to apologize to a liar?
Golly

United States

#91 Mar 7, 2013
Andy wrote:
Poor Kristy.don't reply to any more of his post comments I think he loves the attention.after reading all his rude smartass comments someone will have to take me to eastern state hospital and lock me up in a padded cell.because his insane comments drove me crazy.but I know what his reply to this is going to be.if you don't like it don't read it.
Hee hee ! That is funny . Needed that ! Thks.
Golly

United States

#92 Mar 7, 2013
remoseless wrote:
why would you want to apologize to a liar?
I don't owe him any apology but that lady he was so mean to by calling her a G *damn liar , should be gettin apology.
Tits Mcgee

Harrodsburg, KY

#93 Mar 8, 2013
Golly wrote:
<quoted text>I don't owe him any apology but that lady he was so mean to by calling her a G *damn liar , should be gettin apology.
What has all this personal stuff to do with needing more liquor? I would gladly go to a real bar even if both you and the Digger were there. Maybe we could all get good and drunk and become friends, or at least get along.
sara

Harrodsburg, KY

#94 Mar 8, 2013
ONE TRUE DIGGER AKA BART> here are a few examples.

and im sure these prices are a little more than what i have come up with like i said just example of maybe what they got..

3 meals ae 1o.oo=30.00
bucket of beer - 15.00 on web site
appertizers 8.00
3 drinks= 6.00
maybe all got 3 desserts at 4.00 a piece = 12.00
= a total 0f 71.00 not including tax.maybe her she got more expemsives meals never know and prices costed more...u need to say krist im sorry....isnt that what u are calling her a liar about, that there is no way she could have spent 80.00 dollars feeding 3 people...
Tits Mcgee

Harrodsburg, KY

#95 Mar 8, 2013
Saving Money wrote:
Weren't we supposed to get a new fast food place and new dine in restaurant in front of the new WalMart when they built it?
I don't remember that, but nothing surprises me. I do know that when there liquor signs were all over Harrodsburg and those that wanted it were running adds in the paper they were promising new restaurants. I thought that the next step was going whole hog. That meant a bar that my wife and I could go to and party. I know that sometime that will happen. I just hope that our kids or even their kids live long enough to see it happen.
IMO

Harrodsburg, KY

#96 Mar 8, 2013
Have any of you heard of anybody applying for a liquor license and getting turned down?? And do any of you remember Rookie's and what happened with that one?? At least with the ones who sell liquor they are still in business (unlike Rookie's). And Rookie's had good food.
And why are some so convinced Digger is Bart??
Golly

United States

#97 Mar 8, 2013
Tits Mcgee wrote:
<quoted text>
What has all this personal stuff to do with needing more liquor? I would gladly go to a real bar even if both you and the Digger were there. Maybe we could all get good and drunk and become friends, or at least get along.
Surely , you jest ? No dear I don't think so . I'm not much of a drinker. If I started drinking I would soon be singing every Bonnie Raitt song I know & that's a lot ! Lol. I do agree tho that this got Way off tract concerning the sales of alcohol.
And we know how or who started that. I think Mr Heene had the floor at the very beginning .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Willisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Washington Co.schools trolling Facebook. 16 min Citizen 5
Tatted Up Guy 42 min Tat Lover 3
bus driver who was suspected dui (Mar '09) 43 min Gonna getcha 3
democratic party 1 hr YES HILLARY for PRES 45
Non-driving Bus Drivers 1 hr milf 23
the horse and the fox 1 hr Hmmm 3
hitachi e-shift (Jan '14) 1 hr Biscuitsmmm 97
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Willisburg Mortgages