Since: Oct 12

Baltimore, Maryland

#21 Mar 4, 2013
MOT wrote:
<quoted text>A man with your means should be able to check them out on your own. Get out and do something constructive.
I'm asking the person who is complaining about Eddie's being "very expensive" but who feels that a chain casual dining restaurant is within the means of the average Mercer Countian and would be supported.

I already know the answer.
Tina

Harrodsburg, KY

#22 Mar 4, 2013
well lets see, last year my husband and daughter and myself went to eddies and it was well over 80.00..This weekend my husband and myself and 4 other high school kids went to cheddars in lexington to eat for supper and it was only 53.00 dollars....Now you do the math.
ha ha

Danville, KY

#23 Mar 4, 2013
Kristy wrote:
I'm 45 years old and this town hasn't changed at all in 35 years...I agree with everyone of you, that this town needs changes and needs it now... The only restruants we have is Eddies, which takes alot of money for me and husband to go and have a good time just for one night.Now we do have two mexican resturants (which I see we have no need for in this small town).I would love to have a place to go eat a nice dinner and and a few drinks and a place to dance and cut loose on the weekends...Sitting at home every weekend gets damn old..Im also a huge football fan and a sports bar would be nice. But just a question, even if every person in this town signed a petition, do you honestly think that would make nay difference, look who we have for the city Commissioners, the same people that dont want to change harrodsburrg.
go and ask the com.why only the mex have a restruants in this damn town ,,,, get the bas?ard out and we may get some 20 cenetary ppl in there and thing may change ...

Since: Oct 12

Baltimore, Maryland

#24 Mar 4, 2013
Tina wrote:
well lets see, last year my husband and daughter and myself went to eddies and it was well over 80.00..This weekend my husband and myself and 4 other high school kids went to cheddars in lexington to eat for supper and it was only 53.00 dollars....Now you do the math.
Did you get porterhouse steaks at Eddie's and cheeseburgers at Cheddars?

Since: Oct 12

Baltimore, Maryland

#25 Mar 4, 2013
ha ha wrote:
<quoted text>go and ask the com.why only the mex have a restruants in this damn town ,,,, get the bas?ard out and we may get some 20 cenetary ppl in there and thing may change ...
I would imagine that they would tell you that they are the only ones who have went to the bank to apply for a loan. I would imagine that they would look at you and say "Go to the bank and take out a loan and open your own restaurant like everyone else has done."
Tina

Harrodsburg, KY

#26 Mar 4, 2013
Well if you must know,and which it is really none of your business, but I will be nice enought to explain, there was two grown ups that got steak dinners, two kids that got baby back ribs, other got a catfish dinner and yes the other did get a bacon cheeseburger with fries....ANY OTHER QUESTIONS. Feel free to keep arguing i love to get the last word in...

Since: Oct 12

Baltimore, Maryland

#27 Mar 4, 2013
Cheddar's

8 oz. Center Cut Top Sirloin Steak 9.99 x2= 19.98

Hickory Smoked Baby Back Ribs Half Rack 9.99 x2= 19.98

Freshwater Catfish 8.99

Bacon Cheeseburger 5.59

sub total= 54.54
tax= 3.27
Total= 57.81

Did you all drink water?

Now what did you have at Eddie's?
raising cane

Harrodsburg, KY

#28 Mar 4, 2013
Tits McGee wrote:
All I heard was that if Harrodsburg would vote to sell liquor money would come and we would have some of those so called chain restaurant. Maybe some of you like the Mexican and Montgomery restaurants, but I don't. I want a real bar. I am not a blind sheepdog so tell me Cane, what do you think keeps Harrodsburg old and worn out and boring.
The old worn out white guys who run this town
Tina

Harrodsburg, KY

#29 Mar 4, 2013
HAHAHA by the way we did drink water....as far as what we had at eddies it was Cheeseburgers....Very expensive cheese I might add. and a bucket of beer...I have made my point loud and clear that eddies is a expensive place..what point are you trying to make, besides arguing with me..

Since: Oct 12

Baltimore, Maryland

#30 Mar 4, 2013
Tina wrote:
HAHAHA by the way we did drink water....as far as what we had at eddies it was Cheeseburgers....Very expensive cheese I might add. and a bucket of beer...I have made my point loud and clear that eddies is a expensive place..what point are you trying to make, besides arguing with me..
Well to put it bluntly ma'am, that you are a g'damned liar.

So three people ate Cheeseburgers and a bucket of beer and it came to "well over" $80.00? Here is your Cheddar's order for six people as close as one can get at Eddie's.

Keep in mind that the sirloin and cheeseburger are a larger serving than Cheddars.

Grouper sandwich - 10.99 (Catfish cannot be found on the menu)

Bacon Cheeseburger - 10.98

Half Rack Baby Back Ribs- 14.99 x2 = 29.98

Signature Top Sirloin - 17.99 x 2 = 35.98 (12oz vs. 8oz)

sub total = 87.93

tax= 7.91

Total= 95.84

So the closest approximation to what you had at Cheddar's for SIX people is only slightly more than what you claim you paid when three people went. Plus as you can see, the price of the only cheeseburger in the place, with added bacon, is $10.98. That would be roughly $33.00. Where did the other $47.00+ come from?

You, Tina, are a g'damned liar.

And as a foot note, if you think that Eddie's is a "very expensive place," you've never been at a very expensive place.

Sources:
http://www.cheddars.com/menus/greer-all-day-m...

http://www.eddiemontgomerysteakhouse.com/inde...

PS: If you don't appreciate being called a g'damned liar... stop lying and it'll solve that problem.
Tina

Harrodsburg, KY

#31 Mar 5, 2013
You just need to calm down the hell down....To be honest I dont remember what 3 people ate last year at eddies that it came to a total of 80.00 dollars.If you would like some proff I still have the receipt from cheddars I will be more than happy to email to you.. just let me know...Problem would be solved.I made my point saying I feed a family of six for 53.00 dollars at cheddars and I spent 80 dollars for a family of three at eddies.I think maybe you just love to argue,because now you are sitting here saying which resturant has bigger servings..You must have alot of time on your hands to sit around going form web site to web site coping and pasting menus..Get a life...
Danny

Harrodsburg, KY

#32 Mar 5, 2013
I know everyone is entitled to there own opinion on here, and there is going to be arguments. But when u go calling someone g'dammed liar is going a little to far.I know for a fact that it could cost a family of three to eat at eddies for 80.00.Hell my wife and I just at there right before Christmas and our total was well over 55.00 dollars...Yes we did go to the bar and have a few drinks between us, but thats not the point...IN my opinion I feel its a expensive place to go eat,I would hate to see what the price would had been if we decided to bring our two kids...But I think we need to get back to the topic and stop all the fighting.
Tits McGee

Harrodsburg, KY

#33 Mar 5, 2013
Danny wrote:
I know everyone is entitled to there own opinion on here, and there is going to be arguments. But when u go calling someone g'dammed liar is going a little to far.I know for a fact that it could cost a family of three to eat at eddies for 80.00.Hell my wife and I just at there right before Christmas and our total was well over 55.00 dollars...Yes we did go to the bar and have a few drinks between us, but thats not the point...IN my opinion I feel its a expensive place to go eat,I would hate to see what the price would had been if we decided to bring our two kids...But I think we need to get back to the topic and stop all the fighting.
Montgomery's is a big open barn, the food is expensive and it is not always good. Beaumont is a lousy excuse for a bar and that is both of them. The Mexican places, and there are three of them, will sell you a drink, but I can't take Mexican food more than once a month. We don't have a real bar and that may be because of the number of seats that a bar would have to have. That is a perfect way to keep things as they are and that is that most of the booze money goes to one family. Danville is progressive. Harrodsburg is the tail end of everything. Just keep it old. Old main street, old houses, old fort, old and outdated leaders and old ideas. Danville has the bars, Danville has the money and Danville is on the march. Harrodsburg is stuck in the past.

Since: Oct 12

Baltimore, Maryland

#34 Mar 5, 2013
Tina wrote:
You just need to calm down the hell down....To be honest I dont remember what 3 people ate last year at eddies that it came to a total of 80.00 dollars.If you would like some proff I still have the receipt from cheddars I will be more than happy to email to you.. just let me know...Problem would be solved.I made my point saying I feed a family of six for 53.00 dollars at cheddars and I spent 80 dollars for a family of three at eddies.I think maybe you just love to argue,because now you are sitting here saying which resturant has bigger servings..You must have alot of time on your hands to sit around going form web site to web site coping and pasting menus..Get a life...
Oh now you want to be honest. You made the whole thing up didn't you? Sure you did. Just made up numbers off the top of your head.

Especially bizarre was your penny-pinching "we all drank water at Cheddars" but then at Eddie's you drank a "bucket" of beer. And then said you had cheeseburgers.

Ain't nobody got time for somebody lying out their ass.

Since: Oct 12

Baltimore, Maryland

#35 Mar 5, 2013
Danny wrote:
But when u go calling someone g'dammed liar is going a little to far.
You'll be alright.
bart

Chicago, IL

#36 Mar 5, 2013
turkey
Tina

Harrodsburg, KY

#37 Mar 5, 2013
Always been honest, didnt make a damn thing up.yes we did drink water at Cheddars, if u had read my post you would have seen me and husband was with four teenagers..U think me and husband are going to sit there and get shit face drunk in front of a bunch of kids...maybe u would.As fas as us drinking water if u must know the answer to this both husband and I have diabetes.why the 4 teeanger choose water I dont know, do u want me to ask them for you? I dont think i owe you any more explantions for anything, so stop being so damn mean...My point was I think Eddies Steakhouse is a expensive place to eat, and Im sure 85% of the people in h-burg would agree...Damn u must have alot of issues in life....oh wait u have no life

Since: Oct 12

Baltimore, Maryland

#38 Mar 5, 2013
Tina wrote:
Always been honest, didnt make a damn thing up.yes we did drink water at Cheddars, if u had read my post you would have seen me and husband was with four teenagers..U think me and husband are going to sit there and get shit face drunk in front of a bunch of kids...maybe u would.As fas as us drinking water if u must know the answer to this both husband and I have diabetes.why the 4 teeanger choose water I dont know, do u want me to ask them for you? I dont think i owe you any more explantions for anything, so stop being so damn mean...My point was I think Eddies Steakhouse is a expensive place to eat, and Im sure 85% of the people in h-burg would agree...Damn u must have alot of issues in life....oh wait u have no life
But you'll get shitfaced with your daughter? You have diabetes but you ate cheeseburgers and a bucket of beer?

You've still not managed to justify how three people spent "well over" $80.00 at Eddie's. You had the chance but you blew it with your cheeseburgers nonsense. I also don't believe that you got out of Cheddar's for $53.00.

You're the one who said "do the math." The math don't add up.

But I'll take you right back to the bottom line fact. Why don't you and your husband open your own restaurant? Since Harrodsburg is starving for a Cheddar's, go to the bank and take out a loan. Build a Cheddar's.
Gina

Harrodsburg, KY

#39 Mar 5, 2013
ONE TRUE DIGGER...for your information there are alot of people out there that are penny-pinching these days..People use coupons, others buy whats on sell at the store, and yes some people do choose to drink water at a restaurants..Theres nothing wrong with saving money, especially when u dont have alot to spend to start with....By reading some of your last few posts on her, I think Tina might be right, you have alot of issues in life.
Saving Money

United States

#40 Mar 5, 2013
Tina wrote:
well lets see, last year my husband and daughter and myself went to eddies and it was well over 80.00..This weekend my husband and myself and 4 other high school kids went to cheddars in lexington to eat for supper and it was only 53.00 dollars....Now you do the math.
how was it $80 if I may ask? I take my girlfriend there every once in awhile, and it's never been more than $35. That's with an appetizer, two meals and two teas.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Willisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
courthouse hotties 3 hr inlovewithyou 21
15 dollar minimum wage 3 hr Grinds My Gears 11
What is religion---atheist needed 5 hr FDG 29
terry williams 5 hr he likes what he ... 9
Who got dem big titties n da burg 9 hr Voltaire 3
Jodie egner (Aug '14) 10 hr harrodsburgluvsgo... 5
Taco Bell gurl 11 hr Aunt T Histimine 2
More from around the web

Willisburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]