|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

facts wrote:
<quoted text>
So it is more beneficial for you to play 5 other frankfort teams twice, than risk having two teams in AC that travel and host and play teams from other counties? Seems to me, the best choice would be to play teams from the other counties and give the kids a dose of what it will be like in Middle School, seeing teams of different talent levels, and expanding their horizons. My suggestion is that you find out the facts of both before making a decision. Not word of mouth, but straight sources. I hate to see any child leave the county for a program that is offered here.
What do you know about the FYFL? This is one of the most competitive leagues around. You telling other people to know their facts and learn about both sides, but yet you know nothing about our brand of football. I'd bet that most if not all of our teams would handle any competition you have faced from smaller towns with ease. Come play in this league and you'll quickly see the benefits for your kids.
facts

Lawrenceburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

FYFL fan wrote:
<quoted text>What do you know about the FYFL? This is one of the most competitive leagues around. You telling other people to know their facts and learn about both sides, but yet you know nothing about our brand of football. I'd bet that most if not all of our teams would handle any competition you have faced from smaller towns with ease. Come play in this league and you'll quickly see the benefits for your kids.
I don't know anything about FYFL nor do I care to. And good for them if that is the case. Me telling people to ask questions has nothing to do with the organization itself, it has to do with the fact that we have people here that are trying to recruit under false pretenses. They should question those people! Those coaching the Falcons.
Curious

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

facts wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know anything about FYFL nor do I care to. And good for them if that is the case. Me telling people to ask questions has nothing to do with the organization itself, it has to do with the fact that we have people here that are trying to recruit under false pretenses. They should question those people! Those coaching the Falcons.
What false pretenses?
facts

Lawrenceburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Posing as Anderson County's league when they are not.
Curious

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

facts wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know anything about FYFL nor do I care to. And good for them if that is the case. Me telling people to ask questions has nothing to do with the organization itself, it has to do with the fact that we have people here that are trying to recruit under false pretenses. They should question those people! Those coaching the Falcons.
I'm looking at a flyer my child brought home. It's clearly stated that this sign up is for the falcons. Even states they play in the Frankfort League. What is the false pretense? Your "facts" seem shaky.
facts

Lawrenceburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

So if your looking at it, please share what the big bold letters are at the top of the page.
facts

Lawrenceburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Curious wrote:
<quoted text>I'm looking at a flyer my child brought home. It's clearly stated that this sign up is for the falcons. Even states they play in the Frankfort League. What is the false pretense? Your "facts" seem shaky.
It should read FYFL Falcon Football Sign-ups. Instead, it says Anderson County Football Sign-ups.
Info

Lawrenceburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Seriously stop bitching about it play where u want and move on!!! Good lord u all sound like little babies fussing about some stupid pick where u wanna play and that's it!!!!!!!!!
I know I know

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

It says right there in black and white BOLD letters, Anderson County Football Signups. It's even under lined. Now down at the bottom in much smaller letters it says, The Anderson County Falcons play football in the Frankfort Youth Football League. It seems misleading to me too and my kid isn't even interested in football. Just fyi.
Curious

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

facts wrote:
<quoted text>
It should read FYFL Falcon Football Sign-ups. Instead, it says Anderson County Football Sign-ups.
The Falcons are an Anderson County team and represent their county with class. It clearly states in plain English where they play. In fact, the next line reads Early sign-ups for the Anderson County Falcons. The next couple of lines clearly state this is a FYFL team and play in Frankfort. There is no false pretenses here. You apparently have more of a beef with their coaches more than their efforts at developing the players who willing sign up for this team. No where do they state that they represent the parks and recreation league. You clearly are trying to make a mountain out of a molehill. How about that for some "facts."
facts

Lawrenceburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

The Falcons are a Frankfort team.
Curious

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

facts wrote:
The Falcons are a Frankfort team.
So you support local teams except for one that has local players, coaches, and fans that plays in another town?
facts

Lawrenceburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Curious wrote:
<quoted text>So you support local teams except for one that has local players, coaches, and fans that plays in another town?
In case you haven't quite grasped what I have been saying, I DO NOT support any form of recreation sports being played out of town, when our community has its own program. I hope you understood it that time.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 61 - 73 of73
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Willisburg Discussions

Search the Willisburg Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 23 min Limbertwig 146,055
Cops everywhere on 127 24 min FYI 2
cops 25 min FYI 2
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 40 min dodo 81,563
tony mattingly is sorry (Feb '13) 1 hr You know me 6
Chad Richards and Aileen Rawlings (May '13) 1 hr its me mofo 8
Shannon Cunningham 1 hr ryan eckhart 5
•••
•••
•••
•••

Willisburg Jobs

•••