old friend

Baltimore, MD

#1 May 11, 2012
I would like to get in touch with Dusty Tingle. He used to be in lawrenceburg then i heard he is back in washington co. used to be with april hume. is he still with her? i hear she is in troubel with the law.
amanda

Shelbyville, KY

#2 Sep 3, 2012
Nope . He's with me now and get on his fb page and message him.
cooter gal

Baltimore, MD

#3 Sep 28, 2012
amanda wrote:
Nope . He's with me now and get on his fb page and message him.
who the hell are you? amanda who?? u from around here?? hood??? chesser? coulter??
L-BURGAL

Baltimore, MD

#4 Jan 9, 2013
old friend wrote:
I would like to get in touch with Dusty Tingle. He used to be in lawrenceburg then i heard he is back in washington co. used to be with april hume. is he still with her? i hear she is in troubel with the law.
omg i hear he is with a skanky stripper. who is she? and of course living off her.and i rememeber his brother wes, what is he doing now? he still with his skank? joey nees to get off the stuff and be a man. pops needs to get popped!
pinky

Cub Run, KY

#5 Nov 14, 2013
Got 1 thing 2 say on dis... everyone needs 2 grow up n leave em alone! Dusty is happy nw n she's a gud girl. y can't ne1 b happy 4 sum1 ne more!?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Willisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who O DD 16 min Wake Up 4
Travis Peyton craig peavler Donna Stanford 19 min ursostupid 10
leon cinnamon (Nov '08) 2 hr Dumb 51
snitches 3 hr lynn 1
Heidi from Subway 3 hr Gross 3
jyro the rat 3 hr lynn 1
Drugs 5 hr Mad mother 18

Willisburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance