ginger

Shreveport, LA

#1 Jun 28, 2010
i feel for david stone. does anyone know what happened to him? he was a very good friend of mine for very many years! if anyone knows please answer my post and thank you!!!
Joe

Stanford, KY

#2 Jun 29, 2010
OD
Well

United States

#3 Jun 30, 2010
Were there any criminal charges in this? I have heard sketchy details. What happened?
hmm

United States

#4 Jun 30, 2010
No criminal charges yet, he most likely OD'ed so I doubt there will be...though they may investigate it for a while.
confused

United States

#5 Jul 10, 2010
If he was dating Jennifer, then why does it say Amanda was his fiance in his obit? Wasnt that who he was dating before in loretto?
Ugghh

Winchester, KY

#6 Jul 12, 2010
confused wrote:
If he was dating Jennifer, then why does it say Amanda was his fiance in his obit? Wasnt that who he was dating before in loretto?
Im sorry but the whole deal with that nasty lil ho bag Jennifer is she was not dating him. She acted like she was so close to David but she had some other guy at her house the night Or the night after David passed away. Amanda Mattingly is a good person and She tried to turn David's life around. She even got his daughter and spent time with her after they split up!(Before he passed away) She was his fiance, they jus mightve had a lil trouble as do all couples. Amanda is a true woman and she deserved to be in that obituary!
confused

United States

#7 Jul 15, 2010
A little trouble? He was living w/ Jenns family! If you are living w/ someone and kissing them and everything else, that makes me think that you are dating. I even heard him call Jenn his girlfriend. I dont care who he was w/, I just think its odd.
Jeremy Robinson

Georgetown, KY

#8 Jul 24, 2010
RIP Brother had some good times......
its me

United States

#10 Jun 7, 2011
david is my brother in law and yes people say he was dating jennifer white and yes he was living with her and her family things just turned out badly and as a family we all agreed that amanda was to be put in the obit as his fiance because thats the way it was and thats all that needs to be said about this so let him rest in peace and leave things alone we will all miss david and we all love him just remember the good times and let it be
Makayla

Granite City, IL

#11 Sep 20, 2011
David was practically my famil he was datin Jennifer and he was livin with them! He OD'ed in john's floor and David was the only guy Jennifer had at her house she ain't a howle bag either so shut up she is a goid person & I love Amanda to death she is a great woman!

Since: Dec 11

Louisville, KY

#12 Dec 26, 2011
Ugghh wrote:
<quoted text>
Im sorry but the whole deal with that nasty lil ho bag Jennifer is she was not dating him. She acted like she was so close to David but she had some other guy at her house the night Or the night after David passed away. Amanda Mattingly is a good person and She tried to turn David's life around. She even got his daughter and spent time with her after they split up!(Before he passed away) She was his fiance, they jus mightve had a lil trouble as do all couples. Amanda is a true woman and she deserved to be in that obituary!
They were defiantly dating & engaged! I was with them like a week or two before he died.
pinky

Cub Run, KY

#13 Nov 14, 2013
David loved Jen n my opinion is everyone needs 2 leave David alone n let him rest. i love n niss my brother so much... RIP david stone :(
pinky

Cub Run, KY

#14 Nov 14, 2013
Jeremy Robinson wrote:
RIP Brother had some good times......
:) agreed dude. everyone needs 2 keep his name outta they mouths unless they gonna say sumthing gud. he my bro 2 n always will b. i love u David... u will always b my brother :)
pinky

Cub Run, KY

#15 Nov 14, 2013
future _mrs_hammy wrote:
<quoted text>
They were defiantly dating & engaged! I was with them like a week or two before he died.
i was txtn him just a few hours b4 he died :( i feel ur pain...:( n hells yea he loved jen... he truly did. she's a gud girl! Sum ppl just needs 2 grow up n my opinion... i love u David stone :)
Tom Ihnken

Clarksburg, NJ

#16 Dec 12, 2013
Did Dave serve in the Army in Germany? Trying to find out if this is the same Dave. Stone. Thank you.
Tom Ihnken

Clarksburg, NJ

#17 Dec 12, 2013
Is this the same Dave Stone that served in the army in 83-84? He was a good friend of mine. Hope it's not true.
Tom Ihnken

Clarksburg, NJ

#18 Dec 12, 2013
its me wrote:
david is my brother in law and yes people say he was dating jennifer white and yes he was living with her and her family things just turned out badly and as a family we all agreed that amanda was to be put in the obit as his fiance because thats the way it was and thats all that needs to be said about this so let him rest in peace and leave things alone we will all miss david and we all love him just remember the good times and let it be

Did Dave serve in the army in Germany in 83-84?
robert meskunas

Allen, TX

#19 Dec 18, 2013
does anyone know if david was a mechanic in the army? and was in Germany back in 1983?
a friend

Ashburn, VA

#20 Dec 22, 2013
robert meskunas wrote:
does anyone know if david was a mechanic in the army? and was in Germany back in 1983?
No he wasn't in the Army

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Willisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jack Corman arrested spanking monkey at Walmart 1 hr Westie 18
Jack Corman charged with humping Jessica 2 hr Anderson Perv 4
boyle county detention center (Sep '11) 8 hr deadmans 99
Fair 8 hr deadmans 14
Barry & Heather 9 hr Adam 14
Thongs or Boyshorts? 10 hr Just me 7
hitachi D shift (Sep '15) 10 hr hot one 8

Willisburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance