Dumb

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Tryin to show off.. Bet he felt stupid when that bike landed on him lol maybe mommy and daddy should buy you a 50cc scooter next time.. Bikes and idiots dont mix.

Since: Oct 12

Baltimore, Maryland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

Period wrote:
Well all you old bastards need to know is yeah Cody was having a little fun. Just like you sick old retards have a little fun when I walk in Dairy Queen or McDonald's early in the morning, and I catch you at least once or twice staring at my a$$. The difference between you and mr Casey? I'd fucck his brains out any given day...
Well I guess that all depends on how many Lortabs and K-Pins they'd be willing to give you....
Greg

Prestonsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

haha, Bart just blew a tire and turned his moped over and scuffed up a knee, elbow and his nose! Helicopter is on its way!
ha ha

Harrodsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Greg wrote:
haha, Bart just blew a tire and turned his moped over and scuffed up a knee, elbow and his nose! Helicopter is on its way!
not just a choper its a one that carries the big tanks "[ CALED THE CRANE ]" i worK on them when i was in the boy scouts with " DOGGER " ... I STILL DON'T SEE WHY HE DON'T RUN TO BE OUR P R E S I D E N T HE IS SO UNENTELLGENT ..
Clown

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Period wrote:
Well all you old bastards need to know is yeah Cody was having a little fun. Just like you sick old retards have a little fun when I walk in Dairy Queen or McDonald's early in the morning, and I catch you at least once or twice staring at my a$$. The difference between you and mr Casey? I'd fucck his brains out any given day, and he always ready to go, broken leg or not. He's had more vehicles, and some of them a hell of a lot nicer than you "high paying tax dollar" folks, and half of Harrodsburg is on welfare WASTING our tax dollars, so before you start bitching about a wasted ambulance trip (a life saved is never wasted for whatever reason) maybe you should donate a little money to the children you don't take care of, and get off your lazy a$$ and get a job. Love you Cody!
well staring at a azz dont hurt people.. wrecking motorcycles in walmart parking lot involves a little more danger to the public.. Next time he wrecks i hope an idiot like you is on the back!! Why are they allowed to act like idiots in wal mart parking lot ne wayz??
bandi

Korolėv, Russia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

ha ha wrote:
<quoted text>not just a choper its a one that carries the big tanks "[ CALED THE CRANE ]" i worK on them when i was in the boy scouts with " DOGGER " ... I STILL DON'T SEE WHY HE DON'T RUN TO BE OUR P R E S I D E N T HE IS SO UNENTELLGENT ..
you know the guy your talking about looks like hes down to about 240 now? that's not exactly huge for a 6'1 man. may be you should get new material?
Ballkicker

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Cody Casey wrote:
LMFAO, I can walk too, buddy. GFY, keep hiding behind a screen name, this is childish bullshit, I hope you break your neck.
Have a nice day.
Cody , Digger he a fat old nasty azz always runin hiz mouth abt othr peopls shit . He shld mine hiz own biz.... But I glad u gettin beter!
Ballkicker

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

he a pretty fart smeller .... I mean smart feller ... ( I be jokn about the smart part .

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Willisburg Discussions

Search the Willisburg Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 min terry 54 146,754
Dustin Chilton 16 min lowlife 4
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 28 min poofylover 81,560
Is high school football getting out of hand 1 hr Old Timer 8
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 2 hr old 16,122
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 2 hr not 26,204
steve greene 2 hr 1 who knows 4
•••
•••
•••
•••

Willisburg Jobs

•••